Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex DX80, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Video conferencing - Seamlessly integrates with Webex so you can join any meeting with the push of a button.
- Supported: Digital whiteboarding - Co-create from your desk and your content is automatically saved in Webex Teams.
- Supported: Calling - Includes unified communication features that can replace your IP phone.
- Supported: External display - Use the 23-inch LCD display as your primary display so you can seamlessly work and meet during the day.
- Supported: Content sharing - Share media and presentations at the push of a button.
- Poly CS540 & CS500 XD Series
1. You use video conferencing a lot
2. A dedicated hardware is required or needed
3. More reliable and secure
I would not recommend it for users who only casually use video conferencing. Zoom excels in this, given that it's cheap (and free if you only use it a few, short times). It's also not as expensive compared to a Cisco DX80, as with Zoom, you only need an HD webcam and headset.