Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex DX80, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Video conferencing - Integrates with Webex so a meeting can be joined with the push of a button.
- Supported: Digital whiteboarding - Co-create from a desk and content is automatically saved in Webex Teams.
- Supported: Calling - Includes unified communication features that can replace an IP phone.
- Supported: External display - The 23-inch LCD display can be used as the primary display so users can seamlessly work and meet during the day.
- Supported: Content sharing - Share media and presentations at the push of a button.
- Ability to install in minutes so you can save time installing and configuring your DX80
- Content sharing Feaure helps us to saving money and time
- Whiteboard and annotation help us to use it more than an endpoint device for calls and video
- One-touch Webex meetings.
- It got our senior leadership team enthused about Webex. Then, their promotion of the new Webex software helped synchronize the firm and saved us on training. Excited users absorb a product better.
- It's a great second monitor for sharing your screen in meetings.
- Ability to see your conversation partner in real time.
- Support calls have decreased since they are so simple to use. These can be used independently by anyone.
- One more option for diagnosing a problem
- Webex Meetings may be joined with ease.
- Display unit/monitor that may be used as an alternative.
- Deployment is simple.
- Easy to relocate
- Ease of use
- Ease of intergration
- During the pandemic, especially video conferencing devices played a very important role. Thanks to the DX80 and other video devices, the usage rate of meeting rooms has decreased, so it played an important role in terms of health.
- Managers and staff in different cities made fewer trips for meetings. Therefore, meeting trips decreased by 9 percent.
- Rather than meeting in a boardroom, meetings with the DX80 saved time, one of the most precious assets.
- Reduces travel to offsite meetings
- Does not always require CUCM licenses
- Improved collaboration
- Great for virtual meetings
- Travel savings
- Ease of joining Webex Meetings.
- Serves as an alternate Display unit/monitor.
- Ease of deployment.
- Better meetings experiences
- Wow effect
- Make web meetings more “tangible”
- Easy to deploy
- Easy to use
- Great return on investment in enabling a remote-first workforce
- These are so easy to use it's cut down on support calls. Users are able to use these without assistance.
- We were able to continue operating during lockdown thanks to our dx80s!
- Having the ability to see the person you are speaking with
- Having another diagnostic tool available
- Difficult to measure
- Allowed stay at home video conferencing for leadership
- Saved time from other costly installs
- Saved commutes
- Ability to meet face to face improves relationships
- Provides alternatives for meetings
- Lower travel costs
- Positive impact for all customer meetings that use it
- Positive impact as even internal meetings now are held through it
- Positive impact from not having to use multiple solutions for effective collaboration and leverage our Cisco investments
- Quick meeting join
- Configuration with only 12 digits
- Reduces the number of screens on desktop
- Positive impact in allowing users to easily navigate their meetings by just pressing the join button when it's time. No more hunting for information and links. The system just does it.
- As mentioned, display panel can be improved
- Not for casual video conference users
- It helped us get our Sr. Leadership team familiar with and excited about Webex. Then, them spreading the word helped align the company with the new Webex software coming and saved us a bunch on training. When users were more excited about a product, they soak it in better.
- This device has been a mainstay in our COVID working from home plans. This allows the business to keep running AND meet face to face when it's not safe yet to do so.
- It has meant peace of mind for our critical users to know that their calls will have the highest quality regardless of any computer issues they might be having.
- It allows our remote users to have more true face to face interactions and create better relationships.