Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Experience Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Cisco Webex Experience Management (formerly CloudCherry) is a real-time, omni-channel Customer Experience Analytics and Sentiment Mapping product that helps customer-facing brands track, measure and improve customer delight.
The software is described by the vendor as a customizable, easy-to-use SaaS-based product that brands can use to measure key metrics like the Net Promoter Score and the unique Customer Delight score, discover actionable insights for Customer Experience improvement and address issues as they happen at any touch point of interaction with the customer. The vendor further states a brand can go live in just 30 minutes across a global network of locations and multiple touch points of interaction, and that the solution is designed to integrate with the users’ existing tools including CRM solutions, POS data and ERP solutions.
- Supported: Customer Experience Management
- Supported: Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Supported: Customer Experience Analytics
- Supported: Real Time Customer Insights
- Supported: Customer Delight Measurement
- Supported: Real-Time notifications and alerts
- Supported: Omni-channel feedback collection
- Supported: Targeted Marketing Campaign Lists
- Supported: Root Cause Analysis
- Supported: Questionnaire and Surveys
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||26%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||62%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||12%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Multi Language Support|
1. Greenfield Opportunities
2. Measuring Customer journey's throughout the customer lifecycle and seeing where the optimal service fails or needs improvement
[Cisco] Webex Experience is NOT suited in scenarios where
1. Customer has invested in Medallia or Qualtrics and is happy using them. The incentive to make the change is not tangible and having to retrain and relaunch using a new tool seems to be not sellable.