Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Experience Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Cisco Webex Experience Management (formerly CloudCherry) is a real-time, omni-channel Customer Experience Analytics and Sentiment Mapping product that helps customer-facing brands track, measure and improve customer delight.
The software is described by the vendor as a customizable, easy-to-use SaaS-based product that brands can use to measure key metrics like the Net Promoter Score and the unique Customer Delight score, discover actionable insights for Customer Experience improvement and address issues as they happen at any touch point of interaction with the customer. The vendor further states a brand can go live in just 30 minutes across a global network of locations and multiple touch points of interaction, and that the solution is designed to integrate with the users’ existing tools including CRM solutions, POS data and ERP solutions.
- Supported: Customer Experience Management
- Supported: Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Supported: Customer Experience Analytics
- Supported: Real Time Customer Insights
- Supported: Customer Delight Measurement
- Supported: Real-Time notifications and alerts
- Supported: Omni-channel feedback collection
- Supported: Targeted Marketing Campaign Lists
- Supported: Root Cause Analysis
- Supported: Questionnaire and Surveys
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||26%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||62%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||12%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Multi Language Support|
- Improved on work speed and efficiency by working in great and organized teams.
- Management of customer journey in an orderly way.
- It cuts off some people from joining or participating in a meeting.
- higher customer involvement
- good customer relationship management
- live customer feedback tracking
- time series analysis
- Making communication more lively.
- Flexibility saving time and easily accessible.
- Real time notifications allowing on time performance.
- Easy collaboration.
- Screen sharing is easy.
- Interacting with customers is easy.
- Communication is easy.
- Manual intervention is minimized
- IT infra optimized
- Data availability and security, all have investment return
- Meetings are effective and give desired results as if team is co-located[.]
- Meetings become engaging which helps team bonding[.]
- It is more costly than some others
- It has helped in saving the company from corporate travel expenses
- Better TCO when it comes to travel cost
- Ability to capture a variety of metrics needed assists to get 360 degree view of customers
- Predict Churn as a result of customer feedback
- Ability to see where optimization is needed in a customer journey lifecycle
- We have been able to show that an improved Member Satisfaction score often leads to cost savings and deeper share of wallet.
- We have been able to survey our members throughout the lifetime of their relationship with us and gage their overall satisfaction.