Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Experience Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Cisco Webex Experience Management (formerly CloudCherry) is a real-time, omni-channel Customer Experience Analytics and Sentiment Mapping product that helps customer-facing brands track, measure and improve customer delight.
The software is described by the vendor as a customizable, easy-to-use SaaS-based product that brands can use to measure key metrics like the Net Promoter Score and the unique Customer Delight score, discover actionable insights for Customer Experience improvement and address issues as they happen at any touch point of interaction with the customer. The vendor further states a brand can go live in just 30 minutes across a global network of locations and multiple touch points of interaction, and that the solution is designed to integrate with the users’ existing tools including CRM solutions, POS data and ERP solutions.
- Supported: Customer Experience Management
- Supported: Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Supported: Customer Experience Analytics
- Supported: Real Time Customer Insights
- Supported: Customer Delight Measurement
- Supported: Real-Time notifications and alerts
- Supported: Omni-channel feedback collection
- Supported: Targeted Marketing Campaign Lists
- Supported: Root Cause Analysis
- Supported: Questionnaire and Surveys
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||26%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||62%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||12%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Multi Language Support|
- Creating a good virtual meeting background.
- Timely notifications and integration with other software.
- Video conferencing and making faster calls.
- I have the best experience for the past 2yrs.
- data analytics
- customer feedback
- customer relationship management
- trend analysis
- integration with software
- complex functions can be simplified
- simplified reports can be generated
- Providing a limitless platform for customer engagement.
- Reporting on real time basis
- Planning and notifications as well.
- Video calls are not so effective.
- Audio and video quality is amazing.
- Screen sharing is easy.
- Very secure connection.
- Collaboration is made easy.
- Easy access thanks to different versions available.
- Compared to competitors, it is expensive
- AI capability
- Data security
- Cost optimization
- Small company solution
- Effective Screen Sharing[.]
- Can be accessed across multiple devices seamlessly[.]
- Support system is reachable and resolves issues immediately[.]
- No break out rooms[.]
- Expensive relative to other similar products[.]
- Video call is not effective as Zoom[.]
- Ask to download client always[.]
- Good Voice Quality
- Good Video Quality
- Ease of use
- It is more expensive. The price point could be lowered
- Would like to see improved integration with other software platforms
- Maybe just a little more intuitive
- Visual Customer Journey
- Workflow to build Survey Scripts
- Ability to plug Surveys seamlessly into Mobile, Web
- Integrated Reporting including Contact Center
- Ability to see real time monitoring of a Survey Campaign
- Campaign Orchestration Engine for Outbound
- Great way to gather information about guest stays.
- They allow us to create surveys based on our current need or projects.
- Their dashboards are customizable from user to user.
- They are very responsive to service tickets, but they could be quicker with fixes.
- They have recently been purchased by Cisco and I feel they could explain the impact this has for their clients a bit more.