Webex Meetings Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Jesus Moctezuma profile photo
En Volkswagen ocupamos mucho webex para conferencias, exposiciones y exámenes para compartir toda la información entre varias áreas y generar comunicados de valor para todos los socios! Así mismo es una herramienta que se ha utilizado con mucha frecuencia ya que nos permite actualizarnos y compartimos información y nuevas soluciones

At Volkswagen we often use Webex for conferences, exhibits, and exams as a means of sharing information between different offices and generating valuable communication for all stakeholders! It's been used very frequently as it allows us to update and share information and new solutions with each other.
  • Comunicación // Communication
  • Nitidez en imagen // Video quality
  • Presentaciones o información compartida // Presentations or shared information
  • Programabilidad excelente // Excellent programmability
  • Funcionalidad correcta // Improved overall functionality
  • Correcta en tiempos // Accurate timezones
Comunicación entre ciudades y países. Intercambio de información, ya sea locales o internacionales. Así mismo se considera de las nuevas tendencias para promover la comunicación a cualquier lugar del mundo, sin importar el sitio o lugar de de trabajo. Así mismo el manejo de envío de información de empresa a empresa

Communication across cities and countries. We can exchange information, whether locally or international.ly It is considered a new trend to promote communication any place in the world, regardless of the place or place of work. Likewise, handling the sharing of information across companies.
Read Jesus Moctezuma's full review
Ron S. profile photo
November 15, 2019

Let's meet via Webex!

Our org is currently using Webex Meetings across the whole organization. On the whole, Webex gives us the flexibility for all of our users to be able to participate in or out of the office. Many of our staff are mobile, so giving the option to meet on the go allows the org to be agile as well as efficient.
  • Simple set up
  • Audio
  • Video
  • Higher quality video, 1080 is missing.
  • Audio transcriptions would be nice.
The following scenarios work best for Webex Meetings:
  1. Remote knowledge workers.
  2. Meetings on the go.
  3. Adoption by multiple companies.
Read Ron S.'s full review
Rafael Barretta profile photo
We use Cisco Webex in order to discuss IT themes
with our partners. Traveling in Venezuela is difficult at this time so remote conferences
make the difference. The interface is simply wonderful, 3 clicks and you are
all done. For us, Webex has been a powerful tool for incident resolution because
engineers around the world can get into our platform to configure things without
any complication.
  • View a presentation remotely.
  • Talk face to face with other colleagues.
  • Share remote desktop to connect to our platform and resolve incidents.
  • Stability of connection
  • Reduce bandwith consumption
It is awesome to connect colleagues around the world, sales partners and providers. It's nice to chat and share desktops with other people.
Read Rafael Barretta's full review
Anees Rehman profile photo
I have been using Cisco Webex Meetings to have meetings with different vendors across the world & found it very smooth & error-free with voice/video & content sharing.
  • Easy to use & good QoS used by network guys during design.
  • Efficient connectivity.
  • Very good & user-friendly interface.
  • Sometimes the app needs to be restart to solve small problems.
  • Integrations with Skype, Outlook & MS Teams should be improved.
  • The writing board should be available by this app
Webex is the tool that connects teams of all sizes any time anywhere. A modern video collaboration experience for all types of devices. Simple to set up and manage, Webex Meetings works with the tools and devices you already have.
Read Anees Rehman's full review
Joe Benitez Moreno profile photo
At the Municipality of Guayaquil City, we use WebEx meetings across 5 departments (or directions, as we call them), in combination with Cisco Webex Boards. As we are a local Governmental entity, we mainly use WebEx to establish communication and collaborate with partners and providers, and even to provide us with technical support within the organization.
  • Collaboration: The many possibilities to collaborate with work teams and individuals make Cisco WebEx a great tool. Sharing content, making collaboration meetings with integrated voice and video, and the integration with telephony and office tools are some of them.
  • WebEx Board integration: Making presentations and interacting with them was never so easy. We can start meetings from our PC or mobile device and move it to our WebEx board.
  • Ease of Connection: We can start a meeting from mobile devices, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Office, PC, WebEx Board or via the web. You choose!
  • When Connecting via web (from a browser, and only that way), the plugin load time is quite slow.
  • Recording controls maybe could be simplified with one button only (I find the floating controls a little bit uncomfortable).
  • Maybe the meeting controls (buttons) can be implemented so they can be easier (quicker) to access.
I think WebEx Meetings is suitable for any scenario: training, corporate meetings, remote technical support, even for school work. I must say that remote technical support is one of the main uses in my personal case at my job. We have many Cisco solutions and WebEx is also our support tool.
Read Joe Benitez Moreno's full review
Salvador Pineda profile photo
A sido un gran beneficio ya que a acortado distancias y a facilitado las videoconferencias, reduciendo costos de traslado y optimizando tiempos para ser mas efectivos, con esto logramos estar mas cercar de nuestras sucursales y dar un mejor servicio y acercamientos a nuestros colaboradores .
a grandes rasgos a sido una gran ayuda

---

It has been a great benefit since we have (metaphorically) shortened distances between offices and facilitated video conferences, reducing travel costs and being more efficient with our time, with this we manage to work more closely with our various offices, and provide better services and approaches to our collaborators. It has been a huge help.
  • compresión de ancho banda utilizado // Bandwidth compression
  • calidad de voz y video // Audio & video quality
  • facilidad de uso // Easy-to-use
  • un poco en el costo // Cost
  • mayor capacidad de adaptación // Greater adaptability
videoconferencias o reuniones moviles desde el celular.

cuando tienes un mal ancho de banda no es muy recomendable

---

Mobile meetings from your cell phone.

However, I wouldn't recommend it for low bandwidth situations.
Read Salvador Pineda's full review
David Marsh profile photo
October 30, 2019

Wow to Webex !

Cisco Webex Meeting is being used in our company to reduce travel and increase productivity. We no longer have to travel to customer sites to fix customer faults and we are able to give a great customer experience for aspects of support. Internally we use it for face to face meetings over Video with an "any device will work " attitude which helps meeting participants stay focused and get through the subject in hand.
  • The Video experience is second to none, great quality and ease of use
  • The collaboration is easy, screen share, desktop share, remote control all at the touch of a button.
  • Joining the meeting is just as simple as it can be, just hit the green button and you are away.
  • Better integration to Outlook and email.
  • Better integration to teams for meeting elevations.
  • A more consistent approach on devices, get to what the devices need to be.
Always drive my colleagues to a Webex meeting over Skype or MS teams. It's just so easy to invite others from other organizations to get the same level of meeting experience wherever you are and whatever devices you are on. It doesn't matter if you are on a phone, a tablet, a room device or just your normal workspace, it's just easy.
Read David Marsh's full review
Gerson Estrada profile photo
We used to use it for daily standup meetings since we work using the Scrum methodology.
  • Recurring meetings.
  • Meetings to the public with a link to get in.
  • Easy to use.
  • Sometimes I had to install the software every-time that I logged into a meeting
  • I couldn't find a way to draw in the screen share.
  • Sometimes when the audio went off, I had to re-login to the meeting.
I'll definitely use it for agile methodologies with remote members of the team. It's suited perfectly for that scenario. If you need to describe some new features and have a need to draw it's better to have a good PowerPoint presentation since you will not be able to draw when sharing a screen.
Read Gerson Estrada's full review
Özgür Erkek, MSc, PRINCE2® profile photo
Webex Meetings is being used by our entire organization. I can easily say that it's almost a default tool for our daily communication. We use it to communicate not only with our colleagues from different regions within the company; but also with suppliers or service providers from outside the company. We use it to schedule meetings and share information during the meetings, and to broadcast information or to review status. As a summary, it is one of the most useful tools that have been used so far within our organization.
  • High-resolution video conferencing and a variety of connectivity options. You can share your screen or annotate other user screens and make basic controls. You can make video/audio calls via landlines or internet connection through your device. Audio quality is most of the times good and robust.
  • I like Webex tools and add-ons a lot, as these really make the office life easier for me. The Outlook add-on tool is a very useful feature. You can simply add the WebEx link to your invitations or launch instant or scheduled meetings just by one click from Outlook add-on button. Another good tool is the Webex Productivity tool which can be added as a shortcut to your desktop. You can manage all your agenda and organize any meetings with this tool.
  • You can also have most of these features on mobile versions of Webex as well. I'm using the iOS version of the Webex app and it gives me all the flexibility I need while I'm away from my desk or during business travels. Mobile platform usage is a very big plus of Webex.
  • Lots of features such as share and control screens, interaction with users, give or restrict access, message features and so on. These give you the power to have an efficient meeting.
  • You can record meetings and trainings and save them for use later on, what a perfect feature!
  • Voice quality depends on your connection method. If you are using a headset which is connected to your IP or landline phone; then the outcome is almost perfect. However, if you're using a computer to dial in, the voice quality depends on your internet speed.
  • Probably the only critical issue with Webex may be the lag after sharing your screen or after annotating (taking over) other users' screen for a long time period.
  • The Webex interface is very cool and simple but somehow the latest version can cause users to struggle with the controls.
  • Very rarely, Webex servers can respond slowly or give no response. I think this is something that can happen with any service providers, so I don't see it as an issue.
Webex Meetings really makes communication easier. If you're working in a global company or doing business with people from different regions, this is the perfect tool to use. You can set-up a meeting anytime by just clicking one button. During the meeting, you can share your screen, annotate/control other user screens or even dictate other users. Good for large group attenders from different locations; also good for organizing training by using Webex tools. It is perfect to connect people from different locations or time zones. I do not think it's necessary to use Webex tools for the people who are able to use the same meeting room or same location.
Read Özgür Erkek, MSc, PRINCE2®'s full review
Jose Antonio Alvarez Cubero profile photo
It is being used across the whole organization. It allows us to start and join meetings quickly and easily. We can schedule, start, and join meetings from your desktop or directly from Microsoft Outlook. We meet online with crisp, clear video and audio conferencing. You can share your screen, present information, and annotate shared documents or whiteboards.
  • You have Webex Personal Room, which is your own virtual conference space that you can use for meetings at any time.
  • Video conferencing is as simple and seamless as meeting in person.
  • With the Webex mobile app, you can meet absolutely anywhere.
  • Lack of integration with other online meeting apps.
  • The procedure to connect to a meeting can take a long time.
  • If you set up Webex meeting through Cisco Jabber, sometimes it fails.
You can present anything with Webex meetings. You have a choice when it comes to your online presentation. You can easily screen share your whole desktop for your meeting participants. You can choose to share just one document or application, such as a Microsoft Word doc or PowerPoint. You can play video or animations directly from your online meeting.
Read Jose Antonio Alvarez Cubero's full review
Chantal Matthews, MSEd, CHES®, CHWC profile photo
We currently use this product to meet one-on-one with students that are distance learners. It's being used campus wide for a variety of reasons, but for one-on-one purposes in my office. We have to find ways to connect with distance learners and help them meet sanction requirements when needed. WebEx helps us meet that goal by providing the platform to see students face to face virtually.
  • Video feed
  • Ease of Use
  • Screen-sharing
  • Audio
  • Technical Assistance when needed - I don't know who to call if technical assistance is needed
  • Clarity
It's well suitable for small meetings or meetings between two people. It's not suitable for live feed or meetings with large groups of people. I would also say that the recording feature is pretty user friendly. You could record a one-person screen of someone teaching a topic and that would work well with WebEx as well.
Read Chantal Matthews, MSEd, CHES®, CHWC's full review
Kaleb-John Loo profile photo
September 17, 2019

Teleconferencing in a Click

Webex Meetings is utilized within the organization to organize meetings internally as well as with customers and support. It allows for easy conferencing, facilitating great communication between members of the team. Additionally, the ability to create a room in which users can call in and view and control a remote screen is very critical to helping our engineers debug customer issues.
  • Easy to create web hosted conference rooms.
  • Useful remote control access.
  • Easy to call in.
  • Good sound and video quality.
  • Need a WebEx hosting account in order to host a meeting.
  • Computer audio does not seem to work well.
  • Sometimes the client does not launch properly.
Webex Meetings can be used by any type of company to facilitate teleconferencing. It is simple to use and setup, which is useful for getting together quick meetings. The remote control capability is ideal for anyone who requires the ability to remotely debug a situation. Webex also provides additional capability for recording meetings, which can be played back with their custom player. This way, users can send the Webex files to provide further clarity or information to those who may have not attended the meeting.
Read Kaleb-John Loo's full review
Shauna Stermer profile photo
Webex Meetings is currently used by some team managers when meeting with other employees within my company. It addresses certain issues within the company as an alternative to Skype Business and Adobe Connect. The platform is more user-friendly and presents a positive interaction, in my opinion with other colleagues. To my knowledge, not everyone uses Webex Meetings, only some.
  • Joining is extremely easy when meeting with others.
  • The layout is peaceful and presents attendees with gentle colors instead of harsh backgrounds.
  • Allows other users to see who is present and how they have joined a meeting.
  • Webex could use some help by allowing more information to be seen by Attendees.
  • Although the colors are pleasant, options for more interactions with the host would be appreciated.
  • I have had difficulty when trying to attend Webex Meetings using my personal PC behind a VPN. This was a cause for me to be only able to dial in and not see the meeting. I tried all the suggestions given to me on screen and even after downloading necessary plugins, etc., I was still unable to join. I am not sure if this was an issue with my companies remote dongle or Webex itself. It simply would not launch and just sat there spinning.
Team Managers need to meet with small groups, this presents a prime example of when this software is wonderful. I have seen the number of attendees from four (4) to many more, making this software a great alternative to other programs. Where it is less appropriate: I would suggest not going behind a VPN as I mentioned earlier. This software may just not be ready to be integrated.
Read Shauna Stermer's full review
Celeste Rio profile photo
Cisco Webex Meeting is being used by all users of the company, from Human Resources and administration to the entire technical and commercial area. Since we all have meetings with suppliers, colleagues, and clients or even to do distance interviews, needs surveys and after-sales support, there are multiple use cases for Webex Meetings and the problems we are solving with this tool.
  • Cisco Webex Meeting is ideal for remote virtual meetings, regardless of which device is used to connect. It is not necessary to install any application or have licenses to participate in a meeting.
  • It allows you to make recordings of everything that happens in the meeting, both audio and video and the content shared in the meeting. Everything is recorded and can be distributed in a high quality mp4 video.
  • When it comes to support, it is also an excellent option, since in the middle of the virtual meeting you can have control of the client's device and work as if you were in the remote office.
  • It would be ideal to be able to have the Outlook, Excel and Word plugins without installing the desktop application.
  • Have the solution of people insight for the countries of Latin America, today it is only for the USA and some countries of Europe.
  • The integration with Lotus Notes, similar to the integration with Outlook, is missing.
I definitely recommend using Webex Meeting to have virtual meetings as if they were face-to-face. The solution allows you to open the personal room with a single click and send the invitation to the participants with whom one needs to meet. Share content, take remote control of the other device, record the meeting, etc. All with only one solution.
Read Celeste Rio's full review
Richard Crane profile photo
September 15, 2019

Webex is the best!

Webex is our virtual meeting platform. It is easy to use and very reliable. I can record meetings for those that can't attend, or even conduct meetings away from my desk through my phone or tablet. The majority of my vendors use Webex, so it's very plug-and-play when sharing content and information. I really don't care so much about sharing my cam with others, which I just turn off, but it's not that bad.
  • Very easy to set up and conduct meetings. I love the Exchange plugin that allows me to create a meeting and add a Webex conference call within the invite. Very easy. I had to copy and paste from my previous provider. Not fun.
  • Starting a meeting is great, especially if I'm not the first one on the call. If I'm the organizer, I can set it up so whoever gets in first can start the meeting. I'm often running from one meeting to the next, so having the flexibility for my team to start without me is wonderful.
  • Toggling between presenters and sharing only content that I want to share is great. Anyone can take control of the presentation, or I can lock it down as needed. I can also put people on mute that have either walked away from their desk and have too much background noise, mute those that are driving (annoying), and mute those that think they're on mute. Those are pretty funny actually.
  • It doesn't solve all of your non-travel problems. There are still times when a face-to-face meeting is better than Webex. But that has nothing to do with the system.
  • Setting up meetings through my phone is still clunky, or adding people to a meeting on my iPhone or iPad could be improved. But some of it could probably be resolved with a little training.
Webex is great for meetings where I need approvals or quick decisions. I'd rather have strategy meetings in person, but as long as everyone has read the material and is ready to discuss a topic, Webex is great. The cam is good too just to make sure everyone is paying attention.
Read Richard Crane's full review
Matt Judice profile photo
September 15, 2019

Webex works

We used Webex to connect the department for regular meetings. The people attending the meetings were spread out, either at home, across the city, or in other countries. We used it not only to share the voice call, but to also allow the offsite folks to join virtually. This makes the meeting more productive because you get to interact with the team and not just listen to them.
  • Voice calls.
  • Video calls.
  • Sharing meeting materials (presentation) so that others can view it in real-time.
  • The software was slow to load.
  • Some outside users could not open the program, or were physically prevented by security settings.
I think it's suited for large group gatherings. It also works well with small groups who need face time, but are not located in the same area or time zone. As I said earlier, being able to see and talk to folks is very helpful when trying to solve issues.
Read Matt Judice's full review
Steven Shulmister profile photo
We use Webex both for meetings and online market research interviews. It's easy to use and set up, and has a great recording feature that we use often.
  • It's easy to set up meetings and automatically send meeting info to participants.
  • It has good integration with Google Calendar, and presumably other calendar apps.
  • They made recent improvements to recording features that allow you to download recordings in a standard format (it used to be their proprietary format, which would need to be converted for external sharing).
  • The meeting invites may not be intuitive for everyone, I often get requests from invitees for "a webex account within our organization" when that is not necessary for them to attend the meeting.
It's great for scheduling meetings in advance. It does have features for impromptu meetings, but apps like Google Hangouts or Google Meet are better suited for that.
Read Steven Shulmister's full review
Chris Carpenter profile photo
Webex is being used in our organization primarily for online meetings that involve screen share. It is currently being phased out in our company in favor of Microsoft Teams Meeting. Because of our licensing agreement with Webex, only a portion of the users were able to use integrated audio as well. Most users only have access to the screen sharing portion and telephony was handled by a separate conference bridge.
  • Webex was easily accessible throughout the org for meetings - the integration with Outlook was pretty good.
  • Webex did a good job with screen sharing and the standard webconference (non-audio) features.
  • The Webex app was not insignificant. I used it on an iphone as a supplement and it was very useful.
  • Not inherently connecting VOIP with the screen sharing meant (for us) that we always had to wrangle 2 tools to start a meeting rather than 1.
  • The Webex desktop app was helpful, like the mobile app, but the primary experience our company was likely sold against was the web version. That is the weaker of the 3 platforms.
  • Webex recordings were very difficult to make, edit, download and convert. Simplicity would have served them well.
  • Attaching a dial in conference bridge (again, because of our licensing model) was a below average experience. VOIP is far superior, but given the option for less spend, companies will often take it even if ill-advised.
Webex works just like any other web meeting tool. It has an app, a desktop app, and a web version. At this point, I would be unlikely to recommend it because of its specificity to the business world (as opposed to something like Zoom, BlueJeans, etc...) and the requirement for a corporate licensing model that doesn't exactly make the juice worth the squeeze for a product that really doesn't differentiate itself on an enterprise level as anything uniquely special amongst its peers.
Read Chris Carpenter's full review
Brad Taylor profile photo
Webex Meetings is used across our organization. It is used for internal meetings, meetings that include external partners, and meetings that include customers and for telemedicine. We use it across various types of devices such as smartphones, workstations, tablets, and higher-end Cisco meeting rooms.
  • Quality of voice and video is excellent.
  • Compatibility across various devices.
  • Reliable.
  • Easy to use.
  • A little better GUI for those that provide support and need to remotely control or exchange files.
  • Update Microsoft Outlook without having to restart Outlook.
  • Provide persistent meeting space for recurring meetings that would house history documents, agendas, and communications (e.g. chat, Q&A).
Webex Meetings is well suited for environments where enterprise quality and reliability is needed. It is also well suited for environments where various types of devices are being used including those not supported by your organization. Webex Meetings can also address varying needs of quality from relatively inexpensive webcams and speakers to expensive high-quality room systems and allow all types to participate in the same meeting. I've used most popular meeting applications and I've found only two of them to be reliable and easy to use, with Webex being one of them. Webex Meetings can be more costly than others but I find this justifiable, as it is generally a better product.
Read Brad Taylor's full review
Oscar Avelar profile photo
August 01, 2019

My Webex experience

We use Webex for contact with partners and clients. We also used for technical support as our principal support tool.
  • Recording is a really a good advantage. We can record our sessions and share them with other coworkers.
  • Calling service with different options. We particularly use the computer option which is easy to use and practical.
  • Show and share options.
  • Sharing files. Should be as simple as just move from my desktop to the shared desktop.
Well suited for online meetings.
Read Oscar Avelar's full review
Mangesh Karne profile photo
We are using this Webex meeting as a cloud conferencing bridge for video conference and also to give remote support to our customers. Deliver the training sessions to customers and internal employees using Webex Meeting Center. Our HR uses Webex Meeting Center to conduct an interview with the candidates. Sales review calls happen on Webex where conference recording is needed.
  • Interop with on-prem solution.
  • PSTN calling option and anyone can join using his video conference endpoint.
  • Easy to join: anyone can join from any smart device.
  • If user count increases to 50+, then the active speaker switching on screen becomes very slow.
  • Polycom video endpoints some times face issues when joining Webex bridge.
  • For Webex adoption user training is required most of the time.
Webex is suited where the customer wants to less travel, in this case, they can use Webex meeting as a video conference bridge. HR can conduct interviews on Webex, this will saves the candidates time and money. Review meetings or board meetings can be conducted on Webex as a recording facility is available.
Read Mangesh Karne's full review
Jerrylee Camacho profile photo
July 30, 2019

One Stop Shop.

Webex meetings has become one of the most used products in our company. In our Public Saftey Department, it is used for all of our officers to meet remotely without the need to come into the office. The fire department is able to meet several times a month without the need of moving fire trucks and ambulances. Since moving these vehicles causes a lot of problems with response times and cost, Webex has saved us a whole lot of money.
  • Enrollment and license management for enterprise users.
  • Ease of use and documentation.
  • Always leading on cutting edge technology.
  • Quickly became the industry standard.
  • Webex meetings can get costly quickly.
  • Reviewing the meeting recordings requires a specific player.
  • No dark mode.
Save us time and money on training and meetings throughout the whole city. Since we can meet at our own desk, we no longer suffer from lack of conference rooms and conference phones. No longer need projectors and computers at each conference room. All these things were solved by Webex Meetings.
Read Jerrylee Camacho's full review
Jason Polce profile photo
Webex Meetings is used across our whole organization. We use it primarily for meetings and sharing content both internally and externally. Engineering also has specific use cases for it, the primary one being remote control for troubleshooting with customers.
  • Video conferencing
  • Audio conferencing
  • Sharing content for meetings
  • Remote control
  • Requires a client for full functionality
  • Doesn't support as many simultaneous video participants as other products
Webex Meetings is great for adhoc meetings, scheduled meetings, and remote screen sharing for troubleshooting. One area it isn't great for is hosting webinars. It can be done for smaller webinars, but I would definitely recommend Webex Event Center instead.
Read Jason Polce's full review
Lyle Erding profile photo
Used across the organization. It benefits us by making us more agile and saving time and money on travel to central locations.
  • Remote control
  • Collaboration
  • Convenience
  • Latency is sometimes a problem.
  • Occasionally slow to load.
It is great for small to medium-sized groups. Our training department really likes the accountability of knowing that users are focused on the meeting and not other tasks.
Read Lyle Erding's full review
Jeremy Shupick profile photo
It is being used across the whole organization. I do wish more departments would get on board with it. Being able to meet at a moments notice and have scheduled meetings is nice. We have a room kit mini and its tie into Webex is really nice as you get the whole conference room and you don't have to worry about a laptop going to sleep at the end of the table.
  • Being able to connect from any device.
  • Being able to share content.
  • Using the Room Kit is awesome!
  • Had to go down for an Organization transfer/change to put all under one Organization. But as of now, we are good!
  • More step by step documentation on getting all the bells and whistles up and going.
  • Trying to setup the Webex Edge calling and video mesh takes a bit of time.
Quick meetings and sharing screens or using it as a remote control replacement when your primary is not working for you to remote your users. Great for use when you are traveling and still need to meet face to face with video. When you have a video phone in your environment you don't really need Webex when you could just call the person, so that would be a less appropriate time to use Webex.
Read Jeremy Shupick's full review

High quality audio (149)
High quality video (148)
Low bandwidth requirements (140)
Mobile support (129)
Desktop sharing (146)
Whiteboards (123)
Calendar integration (142)
Meeting initiation (147)
Integrates with social media (30)
Record meetings / events (139)
Slideshows (122)
Live chat (137)
Audience polling (116)
Q&A (115)
User authentication (129)
Participant roles & permissions (137)
Confidential attendee list (53)

About Webex Meetings

Webex Meetings is a video conferencing platform provided by Cisco Systems, Inc. with built-in AI and machine learning capabilities to eliminate tasks from users’ plates. It supports team meetings, webinars, online training, real-time technical support, and conference calling.

Webex Meetings pricing starts at $13.50 per host a month for up to 50 participants, $17.95 per host a month for up to 100 participants, and $26.95 per host a month with support for up to 200 participants. It also has an “Enterprise” offering, for larger meetings for up to 1000 participants, with flexible subscription plans for interested businesses.

Key Features
Webinars
When used with Cisco Webex Events, Webex Meetings can support webinars with HD video and audio for audiences up to 3,000.

Webcasting
Events for up to 100,000 participants can be organized and broadcast with Cisco Webex Webcasting.

Online learning
Cisco Webex Training is another offering alongside Webex Meetings specifically for training purposes. For live sessions, hosts can organize breakout sessions, testing, and automated grading with over 1,000 participants.

Remote Support
With Cisco Webex Support features, users in the customer service space can utilize features like remote desktop control and live chat while providing technical support to customers.