Webex Meetings Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

Joshua Baever | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

Webex Meetings will outshine the rest.....hands down!

We use it across the entire org and it supports everyone's videoconferencing needs. Especially during this virus outbreak. We have had to rely heavily on it and it was and still is the only solution that allows us to have meeting joins with audio/video AND screen sharing up in under 60 seconds. It's addressed the problem that we were having of too many different hardware and software solutions that were confusing our user base. We now have just this one as the primary source for all the people in the business and as users have been using it more they are dropping our older technologies like Skype for Business and Teams and switching to Webex Meetings for all their conferencing needs.
  • One button to push joining. Just having one button to click and "everything magically works" is amazing from the user's standpoint.
  • Video that is clear and helps convey your message because audio alone is missing so much of what we humans look for in interactions. And Webex meetings with video has filled that gap back in.
  • Metrics! I mean who doesn't need good metrics. And trust me, Cisco Webex meetings has some of the best. I can get such granular detail and I can help users understand exactly why something didn't work so we can make it better next time.
  • The way then devices and software work so seamlessly together. Having Cisco Webex enabled conference rooms has been such a crazy turn around for our users in the conference rooms experience. We are actually getting feedback in the 80% positive range where before when we had Skype rooms we were below 50%.
  • The back end management of users CAN be a bit clunky. But it works once it's all set up. Was just not the easiest to set up.
  • I do wish the price would come down on the units. They are a bit on the expensive side, but honestly you get what you pay for. We had cheap Skype rooms that didn't work and now we have expensive Webex rooms that do!
This solution is built for business. They have the back end support and metrics that administrators love and they have the one button to push features that make joining meetings so easy. This solution works for the technical and non-technical and is a great fit for any company. It's also built to be video first so make sure your users are ready for that because it's an important feature that if missed or turned off (which you can do) will just make the solution lose so much of its depth.
They are knowledgeable and know what they are doing. They have always been helpful and very responsive when we have issues. They also helped us set up the deployment at first so it would work best and in the end we were able to have a very impressive roll-out because of the help and knowledge of their support organization.
Read Joshua Baever's full review
Sandt Brian | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2020

Webex is #1 in my book!

I started using the personal one when my company wasn't interested in Webex because of the pricing. Since we negotiated our new maintenance contracts, we were able to slip some money in to purchase some licenses. We have just begun implementing it internally with our organization. We had been using on-prem Skype but we received too many complaints about choppy calls and not being able to share documents. I have had no issues with my personal Webex account and championed it for purchase by the company.
  • Easy implementation
  • Webex well known throughout the world
  • Clear calls
  • Easy integration with Office
  • After permission is given for keyboard/mouse control stop showing who's controlling
  • Easier way to install player on other people's systems
I have never had any issues whatsoever with Cisco Webex Meetings. All my calls have been clear and have never been disconnected. One-touch meetings are also a plus as sometimes I have to jump on with support to diagnose an issue. I have tried many others but in my opinion, Webex ranks #1.
I have never had to contact support. The product has always worked well for me. I can only say that Cisco support is usually pretty good but once in a while you get that support person who just doesn't understand.
Read Sandt Brian's full review
Don Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 15, 2020

Cisco WebEx: my go-to collaboration tool when I can't always be on the go

We are using Cisco WebEx across our entire organization. It helps us to collaborate not only internally but externally with employees, customers, and vendors. It has saved us from having to travel to customer's locations, as well as to our remote sites. Using Cisco WebEx with their video endpoint devices has greatly improved our video conferencing capabilities.
  • Cisco WebEx makes starting a meeting very easy.
  • Cisco WebEx makes working on projects with people spread across locations seamlessly.
  • Cisco WebEx has a powerful admin interface that lets you control almost every aspect of the user's meeting experience.
  • I think Cisco WebEx needs to improve its compatibility with other conferencing solutions.
  • Cisco's WebEx advanced calling features can be tough to implement.
  • Cisco WebEx does lack some features other solutions already have.
If you are already invested in Cisco technology, WebEx is a great fit. It has many integrations with other Cisco products and its use is only enhanced by these technologies. Cisco does invest a lot into the development of WebEx and they are constantly putting out new features that improve the usability of the product.
I've had to reach out to Cisco WebEx Support a number of times. They are always very quick to respond and are very helpful. Most of the times I've had to call support were for users who created their own WebEx account using their corporate email address. When we would try to add them to the corporate account it would fail because of the existing account. Support was able to help in most cases.
Read Don Peterson's full review
Nick Sevening | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2020

Cisco Webex providing a solid meeting foundation for the enterprise.

Cisco WebEx meetings is used across our company to drive all customer and internal meetings. We utilize the service with our existing video infrastructure to enhance collaboration and drive productivity. It provides the company a global solution that is accessible from a PC and mobile perspective providing a wide range of flexibility in joining meetings for our disperse workforce.
  • Integration.
  • Ease of use.
  • Not as customizable.
  • Sometimes complex configurations.
Cisco delivers well in terms of both small and large meetings, providing many different layout options and features that fit to many different use scenarios. Cisco WebEx Meetings can feel like a little too much of a solution when being used on 1-on-1 type scenarios vs. hosting a larger meeting of more than 10.
Cisco TAC always does an excellent job of collecting information, following up on required logs and information to fully troubleshoot the issue. The ticket management and upload process is very easy to use and follow and allows for our front line support teams to be able to open tickets for audio quality or other external issues and track them.
Read Nick Sevening's full review
Bethany Turnwall, aPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 09, 2020

Webex Meetings for a company of 60

Our company is using WebEx Meetings as our video conferencing service. We have moved everyone in our company to remote work during this time of COVID-19 and have begun to utilize it even more than before by using personal rooms, teams, and all staff video meetings. We tend to run into bandwidth issues when we have all 60 employees on a video meeting but when it is a smaller group, it seems to work fine. Part of my role is the executive assistant and I schedule a lot of meetings for others that I do not attend. A downside to Webex is that if I schedule a meeting and do not make the attendees host, then they can not start the meeting unless I sign in. This feature has caused quite a bit of frustration and scrambling to get a new dial-in number in the past. Overall, Webex Meetings does what we need it to do.
  • Personal rooms
  • Screen sharing capabilities
  • Interactive chat feature
  • Having to assign alternative hosts.
  • Inability to create a Webex Meeting on behalf of someone else.
  • Can take a while to populate the dial-in information.
We use Webex Meetings for our board of directors meetings and when alternative hosts are assigned, the meeting seems to run flawlessly with screen sharing occurring and multiple people logging on. When there is a large group of people all joining for a video meeting, the bandwidth seems to be slow with the videos and we experienced that some people could not be heard.
I am not the one who works with the Customer Support at Cisco.
Read Bethany Turnwall, aPHR's full review
Tamilarasan Appasaamy | TrustRadius Reviewer

My Cisco Webex Meetings Review

It is used across the whole organization and it's very useful to join meetings anywhere i.e., at the office or at home without any special hardware, we can join from a laptop or mobile devices.
  • WebEx Integration with existing VC/TP room devices.
  • WebEx Screen Sharing.
  • Join from anywhere i.e., at the office or at home and from a laptop or mobile devices
  • Easy to start/join WebEx meetings at anytime.
  • Can record meetings in .mp4 format on a server or local computer.
  • Can you please revert back WebEx applications(instead of two applications) ie., both WebEx Meeting desktop app and the Outlook productivity tool as a single application, since it's very easy to install and configure?
  • VoIP call quality i.e., especially during low bandwidth network.
  • App sharing.
  • Interact with anyone, anywhere, anytime to finish projects faster.
  • Share applications, presentations, documents and your PC desktop in real-time.
  • Eliminate trading emails between team members with collaborative online meetings.
  • Eliminate geographic boundaries by sharing applications, presentations, and documents.
  • HD video conferencing.
  • Platform compatibility and data protection.
  • Convenient virtual meetings anytime, anywhere.
  • Integrated communication.
  • Sharing Desktops and Documents.
  • WebEx is fully scalable.
  • Bring people together and maximize resources without the time and expense of traveling.
Yes, the vendor responded/is responding in a timely manner and issues resolved quickly.
Read Tamilarasan Appasaamy's full review
James Boucher | TrustRadius Reviewer

Why use Webex Meetings?

We use Webex for internal and external video conferencing needs for our whole organization. It alleviates connections with internal and external clients.
  • Sharing.
  • Easy to use.
  • Licensed to what you need.
  • Artificial intelligence.
  • Interfaces to more than just Microsoft; allow Gmail and other email use.
  • Better integration with Microsoft products.
Client calls that need 100 people or less and recording is needed along with video feed to see everyone like you are in the room. Those 3 facts are very important to allow clients to feel like they are part of the extended room and give them a feeling of being part of the team.
Any issues that I have had have been resolved within the same day. It's perfect that all upgrades are done behind the scenes and without any impact to the use of the software; that saves us a lot of time and resources compared to our on-prem version of Webex.
Read James Boucher's full review
Jay Walters | TrustRadius Reviewer

Webex is good

We use Webex to hold digital meetings. The ease of use is huge and the ability to share documents while using audio/video makes it feel like you are there in the room. There are so many features it is hard to pick just one but this is definitely a tool to be used for any size organization.
  • Document sharing.
  • Meeting recording.
  • Audio.
  • Prod tools.
Either quick or long meetings work really well with Webex. I like being able to record my sessions for later distribution or reference. It really comes in handy when discussing and assigning requirements.
Cisco is one of the best vendors I have worked with. Their knowledge of the product and response is second to none. They are always extremely helpful during support and are very easy to work with.
Read Jay Walters's full review
Cameron Hawkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

The Best Meeting Tool for Small Groups!

At Austin Community College, we typically use Webex Meetings across the school for various meetings. We use it to have virtual appointments with students, as well as weekly team meetings among staff and faculty. It is also used to view our monthly advising forums from advisors that cannot meet at the specific campus that day.
  • Provides clear audio/video.
  • The ability to mute yourself to listen to key moments.
  • There are multiple ways to use the the application (web browser or app).
  • Larger room limits.
  • A more modern looking status bar.
  • The ability to use multiple rooms at once.
I think it's great for one on one and small group meetings. Students like the ability to look at the same information and files while we have our meetings. In small groups, especially with the ability to control the window size, it's easy to multitask. It doesn't work great there are lots of different people in lots of different, independent rooms.
I haven't needed to use the Support team as the app has been really reliable so far.
Read Cameron Hawkins's full review
Paul Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

Solid product speed up you troubleshooting sessions.

Cisco Webex Meetings is used by senior execs and sales and services people extensively for troubleshooting and demos. The most quarterly meeting also has a Webex associated with them where we go over numbers for the quarter and do the question and answer sessions. They are often recorded and archived for those who cannot attend live.
  • Writes to your outlook calendar
  • Opens associated auto bridge
  • The plugin's sometimes preventing people from joining
  • Passing control sometimes fails to have to change roles sometime to get it to work.
Great for debug session allowing either person to "drive" control a desktop. Product demos also great for, Large meetings of 20+ people can be distracting, especially of the drop in and dropouts impact the flow of the meeting. Also, you have to be leary of sharing a screen or application often see people Lync or slack messages on top of the debugging going on.

We get support through Riverbed; they escalate to Cisco Webex Meetings as needed.
Read Paul Murphy's full review
Jesus Alejandro Mendez Aquino | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 12, 2020

Cisco Webex Meetings Review

This application is being used by the entire organization since it is a very useful tool in terms of communication and even more in these times of pandemic that social distancing is necessary.
In the area that I am, problems are addressed about equipment failures, reviews in conjunction with other areas, as well as with the Cisco supplier.
  • The screen sharing method so that someone else can manage your computer
  • Session recording
  • To be able to put comments inside the webex
  • Try to make the screen visible without having the screen of those who are inside Webex
  • Automatically, the users who enter said Webex, once finished, automate the sending of the recorded session
Cisco Webex Meetings is suitable where you have to involve many people and when they are not in the same area, in addition to being able to share and give commands where the screen is shared.
It is less appropriate when it is only communication between a few people. Also, the screen where those who connect or who are connected can be made a little more practical to remove or minimize it.
An excellent platform on PC, very useful and effective, with the supplier there has not been any type of issue with this tool.
For the mobile device part, it also works excellently since you can zoom in on the screen if you cannot distinguish something that is being shared. Also, the audio connectivity gives the choice of being able to speak via telephone or listen through the device that connects.
Read Jesus Alejandro Mendez Aquino's full review
Mike Sabat | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 02, 2020

Great journey with Cisco Webex Meetings Review

We enable Cisco Webex Meetings for our executives and department supervisors. It allows them to contact many customers and save time. Cisco Webex Meetings gives them more opportunities to reach clients and shows that our company is really modern. Cisco Webex Meetings could be used on many devices and systems so our users and clients are able to join meetings in many ways and many situations.
  • Available on many devices
  • Available on many systems
  • Nice features for meetings scheduling
  • Meetings recording system
  • Social conections
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited in many situations. For example when our user wants to have meeting with many customers around the world. He could simply create that meeting and send invitation to all customers. Those clients could join created meeting from many devices like computers, smartphones, could join using phones just dial in to the meeting.
I haven't reached Cisco's support many times because Cisco Webex Meeting is a really good product. I remember that the only issue that I had was some difficulties with some feature configuration. But to be honest that was my mistake. I didn't read the manual correctly, so I created a ticket with Cisco support (TAC). They responded very quickly, helped me set it all up correctly and tested with me. Thank you Cisco support.
Read Mike Sabat's full review
Din bandhu Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2020

Easy to use

I started using Webex 1 month ago...during this lockdown, we can easily organise our office meetings and can easily communicate with each other with help of this application. We use this software weekly when we need to do our personal meetings.
  • Screen sharing is a very good feature of this application as we can easily show our files which we want to show.
  • Whiteboard is also a nice feature where we can easily write or draw something.
  • Raising hand is also nice feature where we can raise our hand if we want to comment.
  • Personal messaging with our friends is also a nice feature.
  • Video quality is not up to the mark that I would have expected.
  • Application should collect more information from joiners in the meeting so we can make sure that it is our office members only.
  • Application should contain notepad feature where we can note something, if there is some important point discussed in a meeting.
This application is generally used for our office meetings. It is safe and secure, too.
My working experience with Webex is nice and I recommend to use this app further also. Webex responds quickly. Supporting team responds quickly.
Read Din bandhu Sharma's full review
Nizar Firmansyah | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2020

Honest Opinion About Cisco Webex Meetings

We all know that COVID-19 has made such a huge problem in our society, and that it has damaged education systems a lot; we have to find a better solution to solve those problems. And our company decided to use Webex Meetings for almost all of our classes. A lot of our students said that Webex is such a great app and is able to solve their communication problems during this pandemic situation. In conclusion, almost all of our staff and students use this app and they do love it.
  • Easy to use.
  • Great design.
  • Lightweight apps.
  • There are mobile, browser, and PC versions.
  • Low internet data consumption.
  • Easy to connect.
  • The split screen design systems, it is a little bit confusing.
  • The cost is a little bit expensive.
  • I think it would be good if we could get a free trial.
It is well suited for the screen sharing method, but I think it is less appropriate for online meetings since it is limited to 200 participants and I think it would be better if Webex improved the maximum amount of participants. And I also think that adding more features would make a huge impact on Webex quality.
I don't have any issues about Webex so I never ask about anything to the support team. My friend had contacted the support team and he said that the support team answered his question and helped him in a short time.
Read Nizar Firmansyah's full review
Karthick Ramanathan | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 28, 2020

My Cisco WebEx Review

We have been using Cisco Webex Meetings across the organization for daily meetings with internal departments and clients.
  • User friendly while joining or starting the Webex meetings
  • We can interact with anyone at anytime to finish the project work quickly
  • Option to record the session
  • Ability to share presentations, documents and applications while on the Webex meetings
  • The newer update separates the Webex Meetings app and Webex productivity for Outlook. Would like both be get updated in a single application
  • Need some improvements on the VoIP audio call quality as it is poor especially when on low bandwidth
  • If it can send the attendee report after the meeting to host like the recordings would be better
  • Need improvements for Application sharing as it lagging when switching to other applications
Since you can interact with anyone, anywhere, anytime, it is well suited to organizations that don't have video conference rooms/facility.
The vendor responds on time and provides excellent support as always.
Read Karthick Ramanathan's full review
Bhavya sai | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2020

Amazing experience using Cisco Webex Meetings

• Amazing platform for audio/HD video conferences & screen sharing.
  • Best user interface and excellent individual chat option.
  • Good collaboration and participants, meetings made easy with Cisco Webex Meetings.
  • Very easy to schedule meetings and it's automatically added to the calender.
  • I can use a whiteboard to showcase my thoughts to clients, and we can record our discussions and save them for later use.
  • I never had any issues with this tool--like having no advertisements between the meetings.
  • Easy to work remotely from anywhere
  • Best collaboration
  • No disturbance in audio/video conferences
  • Easy user interface
  • Best tool to schedule meetings
  • Mobile app seems to have some functionalities compared to desktop app
  • Screen sharing issues faced rarely
  • No emoji system in chats
I have been using Cisco Webex Meetings for 2 years for my project and client meetings and I personally never had any issues with this tool. Overall a solid platform, it will allow content sharing, audio/video conferencing, and Outlook integration. We can easily join any meeting within a second and use whiteboards for new ideas. It has secured a program to permanently protect files exchanged among all employees.
They are very knowledgeable and effective when we have issues taking less time to solve. They know the value of time. They have always been helpful during support are very easy to work and I personally recommend to every employee to use this great tool for good user experiences and a great customer support team.
Read Bhavya sai's full review
Ahmad Taamneh TOGAF, CCIE | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2020

Cisco Webex Review

It is used for remote support for our customers, meeting with vendors/customers outside the company/country, and for training.
  • Easy of use.
  • Reliability.
  • User experience almost the same from all devices.
  • Virtual backgrounds.
  • More audio bridge numbers, especially in Jordan and ME.
Well suited for distance learning, it will need some enhancement to handle the exams and the evaluation process for the students.
We have one support case for our Webex account, they keep re-queuing it, been a month.
Read Ahmad Taamneh TOGAF, CCIE's full review
Mohamad Sibai | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2020

Satisfied Webex user

We are using it as the meeting platform inside the company. We stopped using Zoom and started to use Webex for the security reasons.
  • Security.
  • Stability.
  • Quality of voice and video.
  • Integrations with products like Office 365 and G suite.
  • More user-friendly mobile app.
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited for board meetings, daily scrum meeting, and ad-hoc meetings.
Never needed.
Read Mohamad Sibai's full review
Brandon Buffin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings is being used to bring together employees located in different cities for face-to-face meetings. We are also using Webex for customer interaction during the time of social distancing.
  • Remote meetings
  • Video conferencing
  • No ability to limit video shared by meeting participants
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited for employees not located in the same vicinity to allow collaboration.
Support has been good. Response time has been quick.
Read Brandon Buffin's full review
Aleksey Feldman | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

Webex Meetings is very easy to use

We use Cisco Webex Meetings internally and externally. We support our customers via Webex Meetings.
  • Screen Share
  • Remote Control
  • Video
  • Virtual Backgound
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited for presentations, customer meetings, and video calls.
Respond on time.
Read Aleksey Feldman's full review
SURESH GADDE | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

Best product for online meetings

At present, we have an unprecedented increase in remote work happening in our organization due to circumstances resulting from COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease). Cisco Webex Meetings helps us meet, communicate, and collaborate from home and other remote locations. Webex is a one-stop-shop for meetings. Webex is a single tool to handle all meetings. This helps us devote more time to taking care of our core business.
  • Webex has transformed our business by allowing our team the option to work remotely and not miss out on their personal life.
  • It works on all devices and from wherever I am.
  • Webex is a one stop shop for meetings.
  • More technical knowledge required for the user as well as administrators compared to the other vendors in the market
I use Cisco Webex Meetings all day, every day, and I don't have to worry about it. It works on all devices and from wherever I am. The video capabilities help me feel closer to my colleagues and other participants in the conference calls. We also integrated Webex with all the conference rooms across the organization.
Absolutely the best support from the support team during the deployment as well as troubleshooting sessions. Easy to escalate and get the higher-level support in case we need to get this resolved quickly, All the TAC team engineers are so helpful and knowledgeable. Vendor follow-up is on time and regular until the issue is resolved.
Read SURESH GADDE's full review
Michael Abrahim | TrustRadius Reviewer

Webex and beyond

We are a Cisco shop and use Cisco Webex Meetings all the time between courthouses and departments.

Works for general town hall meetings and off-site as well.

• Chat
  • Picture
  • Video discussion of the meeting
  • Secure it
  • Webex in the cloud and ease of use
  • Sync with MS LDAP
  • Manage it
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited for meeting without traveling to other offices. Also, it is well suited for meetings between companies.
So far so good with excellent support and returning calls.
Read Michael Abrahim's full review
Nicolas Bouchard | TrustRadius Reviewer

Easy Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings is used by the whole organisation to schedule web and audio meetings with our customers.
  • Share Documents
  • Audio Conferences
  • Scheduling
  • Video Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited to organize a meeting with web/audio participants requiring documents sharing.
Read Nicolas Bouchard's full review
Kevin Gioiosa | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 06, 2020

Great product

We use Cisco Webex Meetings throughout the organization, and it is a great collaboration tool for teams. Cuts down on travel and helps with the current COVID-19 issues.
  • Alternate hosts
  • Agent not required
  • Telepresence
  • Better documentation for end-users on how to use the tool based on each user's role.
Cisco Webex Meetings is a great meeting tool to cut down on travel and for working from home.
Yes, always great support.
Read Kevin Gioiosa's full review

Cisco Webex Meetings as the Core to Enterprise Collaboration

Webex Meetings is being used in our company as the core infrastructure for collaboration. The scope of the deployment is global with about 15,000 users. Every business from the product development/sales to the Admin/IT organizations use Webex on a daily basis to conduct internal and external meetings.
  • Integration with other components of the Cisco platform such as CUCM, Telepresence.
  • Ease of use in both the PC and mobile (tablet, phone) platforms.
  • Availability and reliability of the overall infrastructure.
  • Continuous updates to the software cause unnecessary continuous changes in the user interface. It is confusing and not necessary adding extra value to the experience.
  • More flexibility to remove video features on user interface. An option to reject receiving video feeds is needed for those participants with limited BW availability at remote locations or that simply don't want to participate in a video session.
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited for everyday, 3-25 user meetings. Transparent integrations with other communications platforms such as Call Manager add enormous flexibility for users to use corporate resources such as call back at remote destinations, etc.

Larger, meetings exceeding 30 people, Cisco Webex Meetings can be a challenge to handle. The ability to group participants would be ideal to enable muting/unmuting capabilities to a group, instead of individually. Again, the management of resources such as video is essential for some participants, being able to individually select receiving video is highly required.
In general, the Cisco Webex Meetings support team is a highly qualified, efficient organization. In-depth analysis of complex issues as well as daily end-user assistance is treated with high degree of professionalism and speed.

High quality audio (224)
High quality video (222)
Low bandwidth requirements (211)
Mobile support (200)
Desktop sharing (220)
Whiteboards (185)
Calendar integration (214)
Meeting initiation (222)
Integrates with social media (30)
Record meetings / events (211)
Slideshows (186)
Live chat (207)
Audience polling (176)
Q&A (176)
User authentication (193)
Participant roles & permissions (204)
Confidential attendee list (53)

About Webex Meetings

Webex Meetings is a video conferencing platform provided by Cisco Systems, Inc. with built-in AI and machine learning capabilities to eliminate tasks from users’ plates. It supports team meetings, webinars, online training, real-time technical support, and conference calling.

Webex Meetings pricing starts at $13.50 per host a month for up to 50 participants, $17.95 per host a month for up to 100 participants, and $26.95 per host a month with support for up to 200 participants. It also has an “Enterprise” offering, for larger meetings for up to 1000 participants, with flexible subscription plans for interested businesses.

Key Features
Webinars
When used with Cisco Webex Events, Webex Meetings can support webinars with HD video and audio for audiences up to 3,000.

Webcasting
Events for up to 100,000 participants can be organized and broadcast with Cisco Webex Webcasting.

Online learning
Cisco Webex Training is another offering alongside Webex Meetings specifically for training purposes. For live sessions, hosts can organize breakout sessions, testing, and automated grading with over 1,000 participants.

Remote Support
With Cisco Webex Support features, users in the customer service space can utilize features like remote desktop control and live chat while providing technical support to customers.

Webex Meetings Features

Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Does not have featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Has featureDial-in attendance
Has featureOnline attendance
Has featureMute
Has featureSlideshows
Has featureMedia
Does not have featureInternational calling
Has featureMultiple webcam streams
Online Events Collaboration Features
Has featureLive chat
Has featureAudience polling
Has featureQ&A
Does not have featureMeeting space storage
Has featureAnnotation
Has featureRemote support features
Online Events Security Features
Has featureUser authentication
Has featureParticipant roles & permissions
Has featureParticipant list
Does not have featureConfidential attendee list
Does not have featureSecure file sharing

Webex Meetings Videos (2)

Webex Meetings Integrations

Webex Meetings Competitors

Webex Meetings Technical Details

Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Supported Languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish