April 07, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Joshua Baever's full review
Pros and Cons
- One button to push joining. Just having one button to click and "everything magically works" is amazing from the user's standpoint.
- Video that is clear and helps convey your message because audio alone is missing so much of what we humans look for in interactions. And Webex meetings with video has filled that gap back in.
- Metrics! I mean who doesn't need good metrics. And trust me, Cisco Webex meetings has some of the best. I can get such granular detail and I can help users understand exactly why something didn't work so we can make it better next time.
- The way then devices and software work so seamlessly together. Having Cisco Webex enabled conference rooms has been such a crazy turn around for our users in the conference rooms experience. We are actually getting feedback in the 80% positive range where before when we had Skype rooms we were below 50%.
- The back end management of users CAN be a bit clunky. But it works once it's all set up. Was just not the easiest to set up.
- I do wish the price would come down on the units. They are a bit on the expensive side, but honestly you get what you pay for. We had cheap Skype rooms that didn't work and now we have expensive Webex rooms that do!