Reviews (1-25 of 114)
- You can use Webex from a mobile devices or a desktop without problem
- You can use the Webex assistant to take notes or make appointment directly from the app
- The quality pf calls and video is excellent
- The price is quite expensive compared with similar solutions
- Webex is missing an easy integration with Microsoft Office
- Need more collaboration features
- Meeting setup through Outlook
- Sharing content such as slides, videos
- Reminders of upcoming meetings
- Interface is quite dated
- Interface is difficult to manage
- Not as intuitive as other competitive offerings
We also can then create individual spaces between the team so that we can work on individual issues, this has been useful to keep track of problems, helps with training and has reduced emails being sent back and forth
- Teams Rooms for Project Collaboration
- Tracks files and pictures in rooms and chats for quick and easy access
- The search functionality is my savior sometimes
- I would love it to connect to my Business Intelligence tool, Clari
- I'd like the formatting to be better when it comes to lists and numbering
- Group chat/Teams
- Messaging Features
- Mobile device sync improvements
- Device transfer
- Presence needs improvement
- Notification settings ability to set chat mute at a set time without having to into DND
- Numeric pad should be in a more natural location rather than clicking multiple times to access
- Being able to have it on all of my devices.
- The ability to answer from any device and have the whole conversation there.
- It is free for basic use so anyone can join in the conversation.
- The TAC Connect Bot is awesome! Any bot on there is cool.
- Every update they keep surprising me!
- There is cross-over and confusion on Webex Meetings and the Webex Team Meetings. This confused our users so we disabled the Webex Team Meetings.
- Not everyone using it!
- Trying to get our users to use it to its full potential!
The ability to see all the files in one place instead of scrolling back through. Also, using it with my family is nice too as they use the free version, so I can still talk to them even when I am out of town.
- Collaboration in real time
- Sharing documents and photos
- Groups and direct messages
- A subscription is neccesary to have some options available
- We need other app to create Webex meetings
- The organization of the chats could be better
- Team and space formation and moderation.
- Separate bridges/space for different departments/teams.
- Meeting and calendar management
- Call management
- Group Calling
- Screen Casting
- Inbuilt polls and surveys are needed.
- Quick login through magic link on email.
- Improvement in graphics of replying a thread.
- More themes for users to select from.
- Able to add multiple people to rooms.
- Communicate with bots to get updates on specific architectures.
- Reminds you of upcoming webinars you are hosting.
- Great way to communicate and collaborate with partners and colleagues.
- Frequency of the bot Fabian providing updates.
- Same platform across the board.
- Mobile app integrates seamlessly.
- Great integration with other Webex products.
- More integration options in the marketplace.
- Ability to resize/collapse panels in the app; currently takes up too much screen real estate.
- Ability to rearrange/pin conversations in the Teams app.
- WebEx teams is seamless and never faced issues with it like an outage which we have faced with MS Teams.
- Sharing files or documents and also video calls are so easy and smooth.
- Missing integration with things like box.
- Instant Messaging
- Teams and Team Room Chats
- Meeting Joining
- Separate app for webex meetings and teams
- Event center is still not integrated
- Presence indication could use some work with the calendar integration
- Esta herramienta es buenisima, recientemente adquirida por la institucion, la cual reemplazo a microsoft teams, slack, sametime de IBM Lotus notes. Es muy util ya que integra call, board, chat, se conecta al call manager de la empresa, es muy integral.
- Ayuda a eliminar costos de traslados para reuniones presenciales, permitiendo tener reuniones ren modalidad remotas muy interactivas, usando nuestras camaras de nuestros ordenadores, telefonos celulares, codecs en nuestras salas de reuniones, por lo que adicional al ahorro economico, el usuario se siente muy conectado ya que puede usar diferentes dispositivos para establecer comunicacion.
- Adicionalmente, nuestra configuracion permite conectarnos con equipos de telepresencia de otros clientes en todas partes del mundo, eso es sorprendente.
This tool is very good, recently acquired by organization, which replaced Microsoft Teams, Slack, and IBM Lotus notes. It is very useful since it integrates call, board, chat, connects to the company's call manager, is very integral.
It helps to eliminate costs of transfers for face-to-face meetings, allowing to have very interactive remote meetings, using our cameras of our computers, cell phones, and codecs in our meeting rooms, so in addition to economic savings, the user feels very connected since you can use different devices to establish communication.
Additionally, our configuration allows us to connect with the telepresence equipment of other clients in all parts of the world, that is surprising.
This tool is being used by the entire company, GBM is a regional company in Central America and the Caribbean, we have between one thousand and one thousand five hundred employees, and we are all very happy with the change. It has had a lot of acceptance for both internal collaborators and our clients, since GBM is a service company, we can highlight that the clients we have offered the tool show a lot of openness and interest in cisco webex teams.
- Esta herramienta esta siendo usado por toda la compañia, GBM es una empresa regional en centro america y el caribe, laboramos entre mil y mil quinientos empleados, y todos estamos muy contentos con el cambio. Ha tenido mucha aceptacion tanto para los colaboradores internos como nuestros clientes, ya que GBM es un empresa de servicios, podemos destacar que a los clientes a quienes le hemos ofrecido la herramienta muestran mucha apertura e interes en cisco webex teams.
- Integracion // Integration
- Buen manejo de contenido // Good content management
- Posibilidad de conectarse con call manager y sesiones externas a tu institucion // Ability to connect using a call manager and to conferences outside your organization
- al llamar, se abre un space para unir personas a la llamada, pero en algunos casos temina el call y no puedes dejar el space // When you call, Cisco Webex Teams creates a space where people on the call can communicate. However, sometimes when we end the calls, we cannot actually "leave" the space.
Less appropriate: 0
I haven't had experience with Cisco Webex Teams support, but I would love to have a go-to technical support contact whom we can contact frequently
- Team chat history is shared with new members
- Allows joining of external meetings
- Webex Teams needs to make it's mark. It looks and feels like MS teams.
- Needs to be able to integrate into tools (even MS tools like Flow, Powerapps)
We also use it for collaboration--sharing documents with other staff.
- Being able to join disparate students
- Allowing students to ask questions (raise hands) in presentations
- Allow colleagues to share resources when working remotely
- Lack of good backgrounds. I don't want to see half-dressed people wandering around in the background.
- Interactive editing of documents for when I have a document I'd like to share it so others could work on it as well.
- Can virtually present.
- Integration with other tools like Cisco Webex Meetings.
- Instant file and screen sharing.
- Virtually remoting and control other end.
- File and document management and intelligent searching.
- Can be used as a announcement board.
- Can be used as an attendance recorder.
- More on the graphics side.
- If it is possible also to integrate email.
In our company we currently use it for pre-sales and for day-to-day use at our company. It has been a complicated process for them to adapt, but gradually they have become accustomed to using it. The truth is that it is super practical and we also use it for collaborative spaces with customers.
- Espacios colaborativos muy practicos // Very practical collaborative spaces
- Llamadas eficientes con numeros locales y devolucion de llamado // Efficient calls with local numbers and callback
- Pantalla interactiva // Interactive screens
- Deteccion de rostros // Face detection
- Identificacion de voz // Voice identification
I highly recommend Cisco Webex Teams for all of its features.
Cisco Support works well. Sometimes it can take a little long to get an answer, but the wait times are not extreme.
With WebEx teams we are all connected anytime, anywhere.
- Misma interfaz en todos los dispositivos. // Same interface on all devices.
- Me resultó complicada la integración con los expressway. // The integration with the Cisco Expressway tools was complicated.
Chat, meeting spaces, sharing, and compatibility with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM).
- The secure end-to-end encrypted communication give us the trust we need to share company information on meetings and teamwork.
- I think Cisco Webex meetings and instant messaging is a easy to use and very intuitive interface to use it right away. We spend little time to teach others how to use it and take advantage of the features.
- We also like the collaboration experience, were we can share files and documents on a portal and have advanced search capabilities that it is easy to find company documents.
- I think for the most part the Webex solution give us all we need to have a great experience with meetings and teamwork.
- Persistent chat and history on project specific spaces
- Document storage along the same project specific spaces
- Ability to collaborate with External Partners in a shared environment
- My corporation's retention policy for documents is shorter than I would like. I lost some important materials that I had only stored there. It would be nice if Webex provided some form of warning that documents were about to be deleted.
- I sometimes struggle to copy and paste in and out of Webex. Would like it if that were easier.
- I would like to be able to see documents in Webex instead of having to download them and open them. I find myself downloading the same thing 6x or more because I can't find it or didn't remember I had already downloaded it.
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Webex (formerly Webex Teams)?
The All New Webex aims to bring everyone together to do exceptional work.
Call, Message, Meet: One app to call, message, meet and get work done.
Upgraded meeting experiences with personalized layouts & immersive share
Smart presence lets users know when people are available
Messaging and file sharing integrated with content and workflow
Calling built into the app for impromptu conversations
Control Webex Devices directly from the app
Built-in Intelligence: Artificial intelligence to automate tasks and personalize experiences.
Notes, highlights and live translation in 10 languages
Unlock workforce insights with Webex Graph
Reduce disruptions with noise removal & speech enhancement
Auto adjust meeting quality for the best experience
Elevate important information with message highlights
Equal experiences for everyone: Allow everyone to participate, regardless of location, language or communication style.
Gestures & reactions to allow everyone to participate in their own way
Roundtable & quick sync meeting templates to give everyone a chance to speak
Remove barriers with real-time language translations
Work on any device from anywhere: desktop, mobile, web or Cisco devices.
Reach large audiences with interactive events that scale up to 25K attendees and livestream to 100K
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Competitors
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
To learn more about pricing and capabilities, visit: https://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Technical Details