Cision Communications Cloud Reviews

Dan Howard | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

A Slick and Sophisticated System

Likelihood to Renew

It is the best took for media tracking and provides outstanding coverage and meaningful graphics and charts to help communicate monthly results at a very fair market price (great value versus competition) and interfaces with other major media platforms so our monthly data is merged and ready for monthly reporting
Read Dan Howard's full review
Buck Banks | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 08, 2019

I love TrendKite but I'm afraid of what will happen following the merger with Cision

Likelihood to Renew

While I am happy with the product performance overall, TrendKite's recent merger with Cision is cause for concern. When we first signed on with TrendKite, I spoke with several users and the best response I received was that the company was a startup and we could expect there to be hiccups along the way as the company grew and the platform got more robust. That has certainly been the case. However, now that they have merged with Cision — a company that has grown too fast, has not focused on improving its product and has poor customer service — I have concerns that TrendKite will lose some of the qualities that have made it a great company and great product to work with.
Read Buck Banks's full review
Kyle Burt | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2014

Cision: Nothing else tops it

Likelihood to Renew

For all of the reasons I had mentioned before, I haven't found a product that surpasses what they offer. I will maintain renewing with them for a few years and then reexamine the market to see if any new competitors arise. Until then, I have no reason to leave them for someone else.
Read Kyle Burt's full review
Susan Tull | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2014

Not Flawless But the Best PR Database I've Used

Likelihood to Renew

There was a major outage of the service earlier this year, rendering the system unusable for the better part of a day and partially during the following day. It was very difficult to get information about what was happening until I persisted and finally got to talk with a supervisor. Cision did not send me (and presumably others) real time updates, so those of us who had to issue news releases on those days were left in the lurch.
Read Susan Tull's full review
Patrick Buffum | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2014

A powerful distribution tool with superior customer support

Likelihood to Renew

Despite a steep learning curve in the beginning, through unwavering customer support and a unique product offering I highly recommend Cision. It seems that this company is always looking to improve upon itself and its customer experience. As the company continues to grow there is no doubt in my mind that it will continue to add value to your company's distributions through an ever increasing media database and detailed tracking.
Read Patrick Buffum's full review
M. Teresa Cordova | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2013

Vocus PR Suite Review

Likelihood to Renew

Other than the press release distribution and email options, I was extremely satisfied with the platform's social media tools for brand management such as Facebook promotions, sweepstakes, social mentions and social monitoring.
Read M. Teresa Cordova's full review

About Cision Communications Cloud

CIsion Communications Cloud is used for identifying key media and influencers, connecting with audiences, monitoring traditional and social media, and analyzing outcomes.

Cision Communications Cloud Technical Details