June 11, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Read Cindy Arco's full review
Pros and Cons
- The Vocus PR Suite has an extensive media outlet database so it allows public relations and communications professionals to find the right media outlets and contacts for any media market in the United States and for just about any specialty or trade news media.
- The Vocus PR Suite is very user-friendly. It's easy to navigate and find what you need, plus offers a lot of options for how to organize your contacts and media lists.
- The customer support team at Vocus is always very helpful and gets back to you quickly when you need assistance. Vocus also offers online/teleconference training classes plus a great help section within the portal that contains articles and "how to" videos.
- Vocus could do a better job of keeping all media contacts in its database up to date. It is difficult because in today's media landscape, turnover is high BUT having the right names and contact information is critical for the public relations and communications professionals who use the software.
- Vocus could start offering lower cost package options for smaller companies or agencies. Right now, the cost of subscriptions is at a level that smaller organizations likely can't afford it but don't necessary need all the features that larger, enterprise companies will utilize and are willing and able to pay for.