Cision Communications Cloud

Cision Communications Cloud Reviews

TRUE

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

For Cision TrendKite in particilar, support always responded, but it was sometimes slow. For some of our booleans and search queries, we would need help refining and excluding terms/phrases that weren't relevant to our client or campaign. This sometimes took 1-2 days just to get a response back, which sometimes was too late when a last-minute report was due. This was only with the support staff, not necessarily our customer success manager or sales rep.
The TrendKite team was responsive, helpful, quick and easy to work with. They always solve our issues and if they don't know the answer, the work with their team to find a solution. Plus, they're friendly. Cision takes forever and sometimes has to go through 20 people before getting the answer. Sometimes I've emailed a Cision rep and it will take days for them to get back to us.
Danielle Garton | TrustRadius Reviewer
Fantastic! I've never had a problem, I usually get the same few people. Baylor and Alyssa are so amazing and helpful. They realize that I'm confused all the time and clearly explain everything to me and even give examples. I like that if a client has a question I don't know the answer to I can just ask them and get a clear-cut answer.
May 14, 2021

Cision Review

Not only does my account representative get involved with my usage, but also specialists in various areas of the platform are active to ensure we're getting the most effective and accurate media monitoring possible. They also offer the one on one development necessary to make sure we're getting the most out of this platform.
T. Andrew Huddleston | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is an area where Cision really stands out. Its staff is responsive, well-trained; understands the products and its use cases; can provide help on things from setting up dashboards to strategies for getting more out of the product. They are always quick to respond to requests and are very professional.
Support is always online and the chat feature is really easy to use. There have been very few times where they have not been able to solve my problem for me. It's timely and convenient which is what I need when going about reporting, etc. during my day to day duties.
Roland Alonzi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cision support has always been a great feature for the product. From onboarding to ongoing issues that pop up, Cision has an outstanding support team. There's plenty of ways to reach them and they are well versed in the product, so you can't stump them with an issue because they've seen it all.
Olga Mochalova | TrustRadius Reviewer
Apart from a dedicated employee who's responsible for our account, I find their online support very quick and helpful. In the past, we had a person dedicated to us who was not very responsible. Now, we can't complain. Rosie is very responsive and there is always a solution.
I've always had great experiences when working with the Cision TrendKite support team. All of my communications are responded to right away, and the support team goes out of their way to get the work on the back-end done so the tool performs how I need it to.
We struggled to get key outlets clips. All coverage picked up from our press release had been missed out, some of target online outlets have been missed out, print media is very important in Japan, but it is not included (perhaps it may be a question of agreement/contract on a global level), however, it requires us to invest in supplementary tool to fully monitor and track our media coverage.
Again, the original account executives set the bar so high so it is all being compared to that. Value-wise, I feel that we are not getting our money's worth like we used to and we are paying a huge price. I expect my account executive to be invested and excited in campaigns by providing feedback, making alternate suggestions, suggesting new ways of doing things based on how other clients are doing it, actively communicating with fresh perspectives and ideas, etc. We definitely do not get that customer service level other than the occasional "selling new products" meeting that they like to hold.
I think Cision TrendKite support has been super helpful and has helped greatly with all our needs. Since we don't know what clients want us from the day to day, Cision TrendKite support being quick in responsiveness is super important because we want clients to get materials quickly and with great quality.

What is Cision Communications Cloud?

MEDIA MONITORING

Understand a company and brand’s reputation with a complete collection of global online news, blogs, social, print and broadcast channels.​​

RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT

Cision Connect is a media and social influencer database offered to improve users' outreach, help build better relationships, and secure more coverage.​

AUDIENCES & ATTRIBUTION

Understand earned audiences, connect PR to the bottom line, and retarget earned media audiences with subsequent marketing efforts.​

ANALYSIS & REPORTING

Visualize media coverage and build the story around data – tying it back to business results – with analytics.​

Cision Communications Cloud Competitors