Return to navigation
Clari is a predictive sales analytics and sales forecasting solution from the company of the same name headquartered in Sunnyvale.Read more
Read all reviews
We are using Clari for sales data analytics and sales forcasting for future months based on historical data, within the organisation we …
We leverage Clari on a weekly basis for submission of pipeline and forecasting. The problem this addresses is that Salesforce does not …
We have a big issue letting our number truly dictate what our forecast actually means. Clari addresses several business problems, …
We use Clari to manage our sales Pipeline. Workflows are auto-synced to update the CRM automatically eliminating the need of manual entry. …
We use Clari for deal analytics - from deal inspection to pipeline value split by channels, sources of leakages in deal pipeline and …
Business Logic - Velocity and overall usability for 2022 or 2023 modern UI/UX experiences. Clari is the greatest if you need something for …
Clari turns forecasting simpler for me and gives me a clear view of my attainment numbers: visibility of opportunities, updates, and the …
Today, we use the product to track pipeline for each individual salesperson and to forecast the business on a monthly and quarterly basis. …
Clari is being used by the sales team in Infoblox to do the business forecasting on weekly basis and collaborate between different teams …
All quota-carrying reps and their management teams use Clari as a forecasting tool. It allows us to validate our forecast easier than we …
Clari is being used within our organization to better predict our revenue and time to closure. Our entire global sales organization …
Clari is used across the Sales organization to better aggregate forecasting and opportunity information than Salesforce.
Leaders rely on …
Leaders rely on …
Clari is being used in our company by the entire sales organization. We use Clari daily to track different sales activities like meetings, …
Clari is used to quickly identify pipeline, overall health of the opportunity, and better forecasting. With the integration to Salesforce, …
It helps us be able to forecast and see what deals are in the pipeline.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clari, and make your voice heard!
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
13 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
- Tech Details
Clari's revenue platform aims to improve efficiency, predictability, and growth across the entire revenue process. Clari gives revenue teams visibility into their business to drive process rigor, align buyers and sellers, spot risk and opportunity in the pipeline, increase forecast accuracy, and drive overall efficiency. Clari boasts users among revenue professionals at companies, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, Zoom, and Finastra, who make their revenue process more connected, efficient, and predictable.
- Supported: Sales Forecast Management
- Supported: Pipeline Inspection
- Supported: Opportunity Management
- Supported: Activity Intelligence
- Supported: Connected Revenue Operations
- Supported: Sales Analytics
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Clari is a predictive sales analytics and sales forecasting solution from the company of the same name headquartered in Sunnyvale.
Reviewers rate Data Sharing and Collaboration highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of Clari are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).
Return to navigation
Salesforce Revenue Cloud
InsideSales.com / XANT Predictive Pipeline (discontinued)
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Precise sales forcasting
- Tips on GUI pages
- In line editor option
- Reports quality is not good
- Activity tracking can be improved
- Sales tracking
- Opportunity Forecast
- Opportunity Ranking
- Opportunity Overview
- Forecast Reporting & Trends
- Visuals can sometimes be a bit much with all the graphs and bubbles and whatnot.
- Nothing more really as the tool is amazing and knows exactly where you are with your deals.
- Segmenting the sales pipeline for Individual as well as the team.
- Integration with the CRM ensures that all the activities are auto updated without manual entry requirement
- Forecasting the sales based on previous data helps in planning forward
- Mobile App can be optimized for better & smooth viewing
- Filtering UI for Mobile version does not reflect same as the web version
- Deal conversion forecasting and leakage analysis
- Dashboarding especially on deals by channels and conversions
- mobile app and CRM scoring helps in managing deals on the go from anywhere
- Better filtering capabilities across parameters aligned to CRM we use
- More team level reports to view consolidated and rep wise team reports according to multiple parameters
- autocompletion of forecasting will help in case of no updates
- data sharing
- sales analytics
- sales funnel
- Tracks deals in pipeline
- Connects to Salesforce for ease of use
- Forecasts the business on an interval the organization wants / needs
- Improved user interface. It's not very intuitive.
- Send email/text reminders to complete actions.
- Knowledge base is good, but kick-off training would be helpful.
- Opportunities forecasting
- Target achievement tracking
- Easiness of tuning the pages
- Visualizing how close you are to your commit/quota
- Highlighting deals that may have stalled
- Intuitive forecasting
- I still find myself having to update apps in Salesforce as well as Clari when it's supposed to eliminate the need for duplicative forecasting tools.
- Reps don't have access to company-wide or even team reporting. Would be really helpful to see how other reps are doing and what deals they have
- Bi-directional integration with SalesForce
- Intuitive User Interface
- Incredibly detailed reports
- Easy way to compile notes...in-line editor
- Knowledge of reports and where to access
- How the Oppty scores are calculated
- Our organization doesn't allow Technical Sales to access. I believe this is a mistake
- Clari is an excellent Salesforce Interface.
- Simple and Intuitive platform
- Automation based on content
- “Lego” reports and dashboards
- Nice user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Great visuals.
- N/A - everything is working well for me.
- Adjustments up hierarchy - dynamic forecast
- Cross department visibility - ability to change views by filters
- Advanced analytics. Clari is great at taking in best case and commit, but doesn't give a suggested case
- Intuitive tagging of pipeline by type/origin
- Allows for on-the-go mobile forecast updates in real time.
- Management roll up -- allowing each level of management to see the forecast situation.
- Displays accurately all working deals and the stage of those deals as shows in Clari and SFDC.
- Limited functionality. Really the only use case for me is forecasting and deal reviews.
- Allow all managers to edit reps stages and numbers with a notification.
- Does not require manual commit numbers to be confirmed. Should auto-commit the previous week's number if no change is needed.
- CRM score to view the health of your opp.
- Simple UI with robust functionality.
- Powerful insights available without the need to create custom breakouts or reports.
- Better tutorials/training when a new user logs in for the first time.
- Recommend actions to improve CRM score (chance of opp closing) with insights to users.
- Allows for more efficient funnel management - quick ability to update sales funnels in real time.
- Provides transparency for leadership to see what is happening with the deals in real time.
- Able to see the whole story within the sales cycle for upper management down to rep level, as well as those not within sales, to get an understanding of the state of the business.
- Hard for upper level executives to drill down and see the details of deals since they have so many rolling up to them.
- Ability to customize columns for users in certain roles within particular views is lacking.
- Seeing all deals in once place - This lets us quickly edit and update deals with insights from a single page.
- Reporting - The reports give a good overview of what's happening, insights on how things are going, and what deals we need to focus on
- Forecasting - The trending reports and Clari's forecasting let us plan our month/quarter in the proper way to hit the numbers we need.
- Sometimes the insights do not load and we encounter problems. The insights part is a good feature, so when it does not load often, it detracts a lot from the product's usefulness.
- The flow area can be a bit confusing and hard to follow. Doesn't seem to be as good as other aspects.
- Cost can be an issue - with SF licenses and Clari on top of that, the monthly cost per Clari user doubles.
- Forecasting - the predictions they have made on how the quarter will end up have helped overcome any "hope-casting" by the sales team.
- Data Entry -- Clari has helped streamline what data needs to be inputted by the sales team
- Dashboard Views -- super consummable dashboards / layouts that get used daily
- Activity Tracking - they've made great progress, but more needs to be done to quickly see how rep activity aligns with sales outcomes
- Integrations with marketing tools -- e.g. Pardot -- would love this information to be in the tool to help the top of the funnel
- Data Science -- would love more insights into what deals will / will not close based on machine learning/data science
- Opportunity management - allow a quick and easy portal view of all my opportunities.
- Contact history associated with client opportunities - I can see just how often and recent communication is taking place.
- Layers of opportunity levels - While an opportunity may have been presented to a client, it may not be worth committing to close for the month, and Clari allows you to clarify both, which gives leadership an insight without having to pause to discuss. This allows me more time to focus on selling!
- It'd be nice to update products on my opportunity within Clari.
- I wish Clari was the default for Salesforce funnels.
- More clear reporting on opportunity creation...time and date.
- More character space for next steps or add another space for Key Notes.
- Trend Analytics
- Pipeline Management
- Beefing up the opportunity module to add certain features like predictive scoring, pacing, etc., to be added in the view for easier pipeline management.
- Forecasting module can be more robust and allow for more flexibility in terms of the configuration of the module in terms of layout.
- With Clari's Flow analytics, we can see who deals have moved along within a quarter or across quarters. We can easily assess if deals are moving in or out, are they being upgraded or downgraded or if we are loosing them.
- Using Clari's Trend analytics, we can see how we have performed in the last 4 quarters and see how our pipelines ultimately performed. We can also see what Clari's prediction based on our mix of pipeline stages etc.
- Clari's Pulse analytics show you weekly predictions as well as past predictions. This is great for seeing how "close to the pin" we get or by what week of the quarter things start to solidify.
- Clari has come a long way in the year and half I've used it. I'd like to see more capability on the administration side like being able to add/delete opportunity fields to bring into the data, being able to use more variety of charts on the dashboards.
- It would also be even more powerful if we can add formulas or measures that are custom.
- Makes it easy to update tedious opportunity information
- Easier to create views in Clari than reports in Salesforce
- Exportable usage data
- Users emails get disconnected frequently
- Could show CRM score in the grid
- Could provide more documentation for users after training