Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Classy is a socially driven enterprise that creates online fundraising tools for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. The vendor states that since 2011, more than 4,000 nonprofits have collectively raised over one billion dollars on the Classy platform. From crowdfunding to peer-to-peer fundraising, event registration & management, and one-time or recurring donations, nonprofits of all sizes work with Classy to manage all of their online fundraising under one roof.
Classy’s open API enables users to build custom tools and unique supporter experiences. Out of the box integrations with third-party tools like Salesforce and MailChimp provide a robust donor ecosystem in the market.
- Supported: Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Supported: Crowdfunding
- Supported: Website Donations
- Supported: Recurring Giving
- Supported: Ticketed and Registration Events
- Supported: Events with Fundraising
- Supported: International Fundraising
- Supported: Payment Processing powered by Stripe
- Virtuous CRM
- Kindful, a Bloomerang product
- HubSpot CRM
- Constant Contact
- Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Convio Luminate
- Facebook Pixel
- Giving Assistant
- Double the Donation
- Charity Auctions Today
- Click Bid
- Charity Dynamics Boundless Fundraising
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Double the Donation offered for free with Classy subscription has brought in a few thousand dollars in corporate matches with very low lift to our team.
- For our first peer-to-peer campaign, we gained over 100 new donors - the most in our history for a single campaign.
- Fees on Classy are HIGH - do the math on how many of your donors cover fees, and how high they are likely to go when choosing a plan.
- We are saving hours of administrative time with the direct Salesforce integration.
- Love the option to cover fees!
- Positive: high recurring donor retention rate
- Positive: allows us to highlight our visual storytelling in a compelling way
- Amplified Public Presence
- Measurable Impact on Donation Levels
- Easily Digestible Information about our Organization
- We look more professional.
- We have raised more money
- We have seen more people participate in fundraising
- We are able to communicate our work with much more detail.
- We've been able to grow our monthly giving program.
- Classy has saved our organization time and money
- Classy has shown us which events are worth our time from a fund-development perspective.
- Classy has allowed us to create deeper relationships with our best supporters.
- We have been able to significantly increase our online giving and outreach. This allows others to advocate for our mission using Classy as a platform.
- Ability to manage marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Facebook integration has been helpful for our volunteer fundraisers
- It has helped let C-CAP focus on our donors and their experience donating.
- Negative! [In my experience,] they auto-renewed our subscription without notice.
- Increased donations.
- Better donor relations
- Allows our Development Team to create a strategic giving campaign.
- Accurate data.
- Capturing important data.
- Some columns are no found in certain reports.
- Classy is less expensive than old online giving platform (Luminate).
- Requires a third party adapter to talk to RE.
- Many things are add ons so we have not purchased them.
- Efficient systems
- Ease of training employees
- Increased fundraising
- Streamlined event registration
- We have increased our fundraising and attracted new donors
- Increased online donations/revenue.
- Easier solution for highlighting fundraising needs.
- Seamless payment processing.
- We are now able to have a reliable online giving platform that is easy for our donors to use.
- As an older company it makes the transition to online donations easier
- The fees are relatively low so we get a great return on our campaigns and don't lose loads on annoying fees.
- Over the past 2 years our organization, events, and programming has grown roughly 135%. Using Classy daily helped us to achieve that.
- The platform has helped us identify ongoing or sporadic supporters that we can engage further with to turn into top supporters.