Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Customized Application Form (18)
Job Requisition Management (18)
Company Website Posting (18)
Resume Management (18)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClearCompany, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Smooth integration between Recruitment and Onboarding
- Allowing my organization to manage and track employees/candidates workflows and their current status effectively
- Tagging feature is remarkable when it comes to communication
- They take your feedback to improve user experience.
- After acceptance of given slot of interview to candidates, the status should change automatically instead of staying pending.
- Android app should be available
- Give the users the ability to customize such as application questions, workflows and grading
- The chat is amazing they are very quick to respond with any type of questions and they never make the user feel stupid with asking the questions
- They integrate with the big players making even more aspects of our company automated
- Reporting is good however better ad-hoc reporting or exports from individual pages would be beneficial
- pricing is usually based on headcount when not everything in the system is related to headcount. That structure could use some wiggle room
- Seamless integration between TA and HR
- Streamlines communication through use of "tagging" feature
- Centralizes all notes/documents/etc. for a candidate
- Reporting is a bit limited - most reports require significant cleanup and/or take a lot of work to make meaningful
- Hiring Manager visibility is limited when it comes to notifications (scorecards completed, etc.) and feedback for candidates from other processes, meaning that the burden is put on TA to inform
- Onboarding Paperwork
- Performance Management
- Recruiting platforms
- Bi-lingual features
- Real-time updates shared across the software with remote users. It allows us to effectively manage and track candidates workflows and status within the onboarding process. This helps us effectively communicate and keep hooks in the candidate without having them fall through the cracks.
- ClearCompany is able to customize and report to fit our company. We are in a particular industry where our time to fill, hiring costs and other metrics vary from time to time. In order to get an accurate report, ClearCompany has gone above and beyond to customize our reports and give us the data we need with a click of a button.
- ClearCompany is always in constant communication and willing to assist. The feedback from the support team is almost instantaneous. I have the direct number to my customer care agent and her manager as well. It's nice to know they are there to help at a moment's notice. The support team has a great chat feature that allows me to send a message while i'm on the phone. They are quick to respond and always friendly.
- The newly revised interface has been helpful but at first, was difficult to navigate. Once I knew where everything had moved to, it was very easy to navigate through the menus and options.
- There isn't much else that i'd like to add to this. All of my previous issues have been resolved or shown to me. I don't have anything negative to say about ClearCompany!
- Customer Support has been right there every step of the way and makes time for my questions while ensuring I get things back on track as soon as possible if I'm having any issues.
- The platform is super user friendly. Even teammates that are not very confident with tech are able to figure out this system with ease.
- ClearCompany is constantly taking user feedback and adjusting for better user experience.
- I honestly can't think of anything I would recommend for improvement at this time.
- Interview scheduling--ClearCompany integrates your Outlook calendar with their system, so when a candidate accepts an interview time, it goes right to Outlook.
- Communication with hiring teams is super easy in this system. You just tag a hiring manager in the notes and communicate there regarding candidate progress. This is super helpful down the road as well if you need to look back at any communication (rather than trying to sift through emails).
- The general setup is very user friendly. It is easy to find candidates, reqs, and information.
- I do wish the statuses would flip automatically when a candidate accepts an interview slot vs. it staying at pending phone screen.
- User-friendly interface.
- Provides incredible customer support.
- Creates a more efficient recruiter process.
- Mobile app for recruiters.
- Update e-mail notifications to hiring managers.
- Ability to post jobs to multiple boards.
- Manage applicants better.
- The Search feature for candidates could be improved.
- More functionality for sorting job postings.
- Customer Service
- Texting Features
- Scorecards sometimes do not come through and it makes it difficult to phone-screen.
- Support needs to respond in a timely manner.
- Track applicant as our hiring teams review and interview.
- Onboarding paperwork is all in one place.
- We recently had difficulty with our contract agreement.
- Cost is prohibitive for small companies.
- Texting features to reach candidates faster.
- Ease of use
- Update list of scraper sites
- Implementation Manager, Strategic Advisor, and Customer Success Managers do their jobs extraordinarily well. Their commitment to successful implementation has exceeded all expectations.
- Performance evaluation processes within the system make a lot of sense. Checkpoints are easy to follow and complete.
- They are still a young organization so further development of the platform to handle customer issues is needed such as being able to customize layouts or engage peer feedback.
- Customer service.
- User friendly.
- Doesn't communicate with our other systems.
- 2-year contracts.
- Fast and helpful Customer Service.
- User-Friendly for all who use it.
- A neat and organized way of tracking applicants.
- An excellent way of keeping track of a candidate's history and timeline.
- Multiple people cannot edit on-boarding documents.
- On-boarding is buggy and you encounter fairly frequent errors.
- Provides one stop for all job posting sites.
- Organized workflows which are able to be customized.
- Client relationships with job posting engines seem to lack.
- Grading scales could be a bit more robust.
- Dedicated staff to assist with implementation and questions; a Messenger option for businesses to connect with representatives
- Text and email interview request functionality for added convenience for employers to contact prospective candidates
- Less expensive ATS option for smaller companies
- Implementation can be very lengthy and not always feasible for companies looking for a speedy integration
- Functionality of program overall is very antiquated.
- Response time is typically okay, but the time frame for resolutions to issues with the system can be over a span of weeks.
- Not as user-friendly as other comparable ATS; missing a lot of basic bells and whistles that make the system easy to navigate.
ClearCompany is not for larger companies that have hundreds of hourly positions i.e. Retail Industry. It doesn't have adequate reporting or tracking of candidates' statuses, which are key for companies that size, since they usually have 20+ recruiters and members of talent acquisition. Our company recently fully staffed our recruitment team to 6 members and we are already having issues with the functionality and our number of seats, but the resolution has been longer than desired from ClearCompany.
- Scheduling Interviews. My favorite thing about ClearCompany is the ability to schedule interviews, and send candidates a list of times that I am available and have them select the most convenient option. It eliminates a lot of back and forth correspondence, and automatically puts appointments on my calendar.
- We love the option to have candidates complete a video interview portion. You can customize the questions and it makes it a more personal experience.
- One of our biggest struggles is managing duplicate applications within ClearCompany, which is very common.
- We also have lots of applicants struggle with technical difficulties with completing the videos if they have multiple applications.
- Ease of use
- Workflow system adaptable to the company
- Job postings with the use of Job Target
- We like being able to post individual/specific positions
- Mobile capability
- Locked fields requiring specific information
- Tailor to specific industries
- More reporting mechanisms would be nice - or training on how to use what is available
- It would be nice to have a mobile friendly app process
- It would be nice to include the background screening process from within