ClearCompany offers their Talent Management Platform to enterprises, featuring performance tracking and employee review, employee goal setting and tracking, and role management. The ClearCompany platform also includes an applicant tracking system to support recruitment, with onboarding workflow, and career site. The talent management and ATS are available in a single integrated single platform or modularly as desired.ClearCompany saved our company!We use ClearCompany to fill our recruiting and onboarding needs, primarily with everything related to talent acquisition. It allows us to post to more than 30 job boards, and also allows our team to effectively manage and track our candidate's statuses, notes and, workflow throughout the onboarding process. Our HR team is able to sign into this cloud-based software and can run reports, post requisitions, update notes and more.,Real-time updates shared across the software with remote users. It allows us to effectively manage and track candidates workflows and status within the onboarding process. This helps us effectively communicate and keep hooks in the candidate without having them fall through the cracks. ClearCompany is able to customize and report to fit our company. We are in a particular industry where our time to fill, hiring costs and other metrics vary from time to time. In order to get an accurate report, ClearCompany has gone above and beyond to customize our reports and give us the data we need with a click of a button. ClearCompany is always in constant communication and willing to assist. The feedback from the support team is almost instantaneous. I have the direct number to my customer care agent and her manager as well. It's nice to know they are there to help at a moment's notice. The support team has a great chat feature that allows me to send a message while i'm on the phone. They are quick to respond and always friendly.,The newly revised interface has been helpful but at first, was difficult to navigate. Once I knew where everything had moved to, it was very easy to navigate through the menus and options. There isn't much else that i'd like to add to this. All of my previous issues have been resolved or shown to me. I don't have anything negative to say about ClearCompany!,10,My goodness, the ROI on the product is astronomical. We wouldn't be in business if it weren't for ClearCompany. Our old way of doing things, through Indeed ads and Craigslist Jobs was not attracting the volume and quality that we were looking for. Communication was a mess and HR generalists were stepping on each other's toes by offering the same position to multiple candidates. ClearCompany has streamlined the process and has helped our company grow by 34% in the last 18 months!,Paycom,PaycomUser Friendly and Customizable!We are a recruiting and consulting company and we use ClearCompany for our ATS. As a Recruiter myself, I use it everyday to review resumes, schedule interviews and document the process.,Scheduling Interviews. My favorite thing about ClearCompany is the ability to schedule interviews, and send candidates a list of times that I am available and have them select the most convenient option. It eliminates a lot of back and forth correspondence, and automatically puts appointments on my calendar. We love the option to have candidates complete a video interview portion. You can customize the questions and it makes it a more personal experience.,One of our biggest struggles is managing duplicate applications within ClearCompany, which is very common. We also have lots of applicants struggle with technical difficulties with completing the videos if they have multiple applications.,9,ClearCompany helps us manages our hires and our client communication!,Bullhorn CRM,ZipRecruiterTransportation Industry ReviewWe use HRM Direct for our full-cycle recruitment process which includes onboarding for the entire company. The system is fairly user friendly for us as users. We have some issues with the applicant process as the system is not mobile friendly and makes applicants think they completed an application when they really didn't which results is missing application information (contact info).,Ease of use Workflow system adaptable to the company Job postings with the use of Job Target We like being able to post individual/specific positions,Mobile capability Locked fields requiring specific information Tailor to specific industries More reporting mechanisms would be nice - or training on how to use what is available It would be nice to have a mobile friendly app process It would be nice to include the background screening process from within,8,UltiPro,ADP Workforce Now,other
ClearCompany

ClearCompany Reviews

ClearCompany
Filter 6 vetted ClearCompany reviews and ratings
Michael &quot;Sully&quot; Sullivan profile photo
September 06, 2018

User Review: "ClearCompany saved our company!"

• Real-time updates shared across the software with remote users. It allows us to effectively manage and track candidates workflows and status within the onboarding process. This helps us effectively communicate and keep hooks in the candidate without having them fall through the cracks.
  • ClearCompany is able to customize and report to fit our company. We are in a particular industry where our time to fill, hiring costs and other metrics vary from time to time. In order to get an accurate report, ClearCompany has gone above and beyond to customize our reports and give us the data we need with a click of a button.
  • ClearCompany is always in constant communication and willing to assist. The feedback from the support team is almost instantaneous. I have the direct number to my customer care agent and her manager as well. It's nice to know they are there to help at a moment's notice. The support team has a great chat feature that allows me to send a message while i'm on the phone. They are quick to respond and always friendly.
  • The newly revised interface has been helpful but at first, was difficult to navigate. Once I knew where everything had moved to, it was very easy to navigate through the menus and options.
  • There isn't much else that i'd like to add to this. All of my previous issues have been resolved or shown to me. I don't have anything negative to say about ClearCompany!
The security guard services industry is very fluid and always changing. Our company is growing at rapid pace and it's comforting to know that I have a program in ClearCompany that allows me to customize my requisitions to fit our new accounts across the country. I'm able to target specific areas based on zip code that will post to sites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkUp, ZipRecruiter, Monster, and our Facebook page. These mediums allow us to cast a wider net and attract qualified candidates in specific areas. It gives our company the edge over competitors who have historically failed at attracting top quality talent. I absolutely love using ClearCompany!
Read Michael "Sully" Sullivan's full review
Kelly Thompson profile photo
September 05, 2018

ClearCompany Review: "User Friendly and Customizable!"

• Scheduling Interviews. My favorite thing about ClearCompany is the ability to schedule interviews, and send candidates a list of times that I am available and have them select the most convenient option. It eliminates a lot of back and forth correspondence, and automatically puts appointments on my calendar.
  • We love the option to have candidates complete a video interview portion. You can customize the questions and it makes it a more personal experience.
  • One of our biggest struggles is managing duplicate applications within ClearCompany, which is very common.
  • We also have lots of applicants struggle with technical difficulties with completing the videos if they have multiple applications.
ClearCompany is great for staffing and recruiting firms, or corporations. You can view requisitions by client, or by position, and can grant access to hiring managers.
Read Kelly Thompson's full review
Teresa Berry, PHR profile photo
February 17, 2015

ClearCompany: "Transportation Industry Review"

• Ease of use
  • Workflow system adaptable to the company
  • Job postings with the use of Job Target
  • We like being able to post individual/specific positions
  • Mobile capability
  • Locked fields requiring specific information
  • Tailor to specific industries
  • More reporting mechanisms would be nice - or training on how to use what is available
  • It would be nice to have a mobile friendly app process
  • It would be nice to include the background screening process from within
HRM Direct is a fairly easy system to use. We solely work in transportation so we have to adapt ourselves to the system instead of the other way around. Working with the support staff is easy and they try their best to get us what we need.
Read Teresa Berry, PHR's full review

ClearCompany Scorecard Summary

New hire portal (1)
Manager tracking tools (1)
Compliance tracking and reporting (1)
Corporate goal setting (1)
Subordinate goal setting (1)
Individual goal setting (1)
Line-of sight-visibility (1)
Performance tracking (1)
Performance plans (1)
Plan weighting (1)
Manager note taking (1)
Performance improvement plans (1)
Review status tracking (1)
Rater nomination workflow (1)
Review reminders (1)
Workflow restrictions (1)
Multiple review frequency (1)
Reporting (1)
Create succession plans/pools (1)
Candidate ranking (1)
Candidate search (1)
Candidate development (1)
Job Requisition Management (2)
10.0
Company Website Posting (2)
9.5
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (2)
Customized Application Form (2)
Resume Management (2)
10.0
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (2)
6.5
Candidate Search (2)
Applicant Tracking (2)
Collaboration (2)
10.0
Task Creation and Delegation (2)
Email Templates (2)
User Permissions (2)
Notifications and Alerts (2)
Reporting (2)
Course authoring (1)
Course catalog or library (1)
Player/Portal (1)
Learning content (1)
Mobile friendly (1)
Progress tracking & certifications (1)
Assignments (1)
Compliance management (1)
Learning administration (1)
Learning reporting & analytics (1)
Social learning (1)

About ClearCompany

HRM Direct is a cloud-based ATS developed by Clear Company, based in Boston.This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and commonly used applications (e.g. Outlook), instantaneous posting to multiple job boards, and resume parsing. It also has extensive background checking features and approval process integration to facilitate internal communications between recruiters and hiring managers, and other features of particular interest to companies with well-established hiring procedures. Add to this that HRM can readily handle post-hire needs with onboarding automation and a rarer “social producivity” app, this platform is geared to suit the needs of medium-sized or larger companies and established institutions. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live robust direct customer support and success consulting. A live demonstration is available to familiarize potential buyers with the platform.

ClearCompany Technical Details