ClearSlide Reviews

April 29, 2015
Danielle Strickland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

ClearSlide doesn't just provide you with a digital platform to conduct live webinars. All of the different functionalities provide the user with the ability to identify the areas that customer might be more interested in pursuing.
Read Danielle Strickland's full review
December 15, 2014
Richard Wilbert, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

There is limited functionality and as you look at the Office 365 Suite the Lync is included and although it is somewhat unreliable it is included in the package if you will.
Read Richard Wilbert, MBA's full review
May 29, 2014
Melissa Nolan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We have been using ClearSlide here at Hoover's, Dun & Bradstreet for over 3 years - since my first day. I truly hope that we will continue to use this tool as it is easily my favorite sales tool ever - helping make my day more efficient and greatly attributing to my success.
Read Melissa Nolan's full review
July 29, 2014
matt judice | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Without ClearSlide I would not be able to complete my work at the level I do right now. I would not have the understanding of what my customers know before I enter the meeting and I would not be able to fully understand what my customers have questions about. Its a must have for anyone who is customer facing.
Read matt judice's full review
May 15, 2014
Matt Matergia | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

It is a very intuitive and effective tool that makes a great first impression with prospects.
Read Matt Matergia's full review
May 28, 2014
Dan Gutierrez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The ability to get instant feedback from prospective students is very valuable and can mean the difference between being able to get them on the phone and just missing out on them to another school.
Read Dan Gutierrez's full review
July 08, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

A bit cumbersome to use. Could definitely benefit from some streamlining. Using the "www.clearslide.com/..." link verbally to customers has been burdensome and confusing for them. Perhaps another pseudonym that is easier to hear and understand would be beneficial. Sometimes, without a link, it's taken customers over 5 minutes to get to the right link due to not understanding.
August 12, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

ClearSlide is embedded in our culture and in our organization. The sales and marketing teams use ClearSlide on a daily basis to share information and presentations as well as communicate "what is working." Our leadership uses the analytics to provide improved feedback and coaching regarding bottlenecks our representatives are experiencing.
August 01, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

This has become a vital tool for our sales process and as we grow as an organization, the ability to deliver content efficiently and effectively will become a key performance indicator in measuring our business goals for the coming fiscal year.
August 12, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

ClearSlide addresses the issues we have with not being able to meet with all clients face to face and allows us to connect with multiple clients through their conference system.
July 29, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

I think the issues with the Internet Explorer upgrades and Java downloads are the major issue in the product. Otherwise, I am happy with the product and I use it several times a week. If I didn't have the product, I would not be able to conduct my trainings.
May 27, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

ClearSlide allows me to be a more effective sales person. Innovation will also be key to their success, and I believe they have been effective at keeping up with my changing needs.

What is ClearSlide?