Clearview InFocus is mainly used by our Finance team as the accounting system, and all employees across the whole organization use it to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clearview InFocus, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Clearview Software offers InFocus, a project management offering.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Clearview InFocus is mainly used by our Finance team as the accounting system, and all employees across the whole organization use it to enter time sheets to track project related time. The system amalgamates accounts, employee information and project management information all together, and it links all relevant information and produces various reports for the management.
- Functionality - compared to some other software, it's a breeze to make modifications in InFocus.
- Integration - it's a pretty smooth implementation from our legacy system Deltek.
- User friendly - it's cloud based, easy to access from anywhere, connection speed is fast.
- The report module can include more canned reports.
Compared to other accounting software, I think InFocus offers more functionalities and it's very user friendly. It's a cloud based solution you can easily access remotely, and the connection speed is quite fast. It integrates project management data and financial data, which is important for an engineering company like us.