Reviews (1-2 of 2)
April 23, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
It helps us to keep in the cloud all the work of our department. We have personalized attention and at any time if any problem arises when it comes to saving the documentation.
The speed of information processing is very fast and this allows us to focus on our daily work.
Cleo integration is very easy for our users to send us information about our work.
Mainly we use the application to host our documentation of the Windows environment, Excel, Word and PDF.
- A great platform perfectly integrated with the rest of the company's software.
- Detailed design with simple and easy access from anywhere to our information.
- Multi-location and multi-device access.
- We save on hardware, software and maintenance, by minimizing the user's need for powerful equipment and the programs in charge of managing and configuring them, reducing the investment in their acquisition.
- Cleo integration is in charge of technical maintenance and updates.
- Storing data remotely means losing direct control over it.
- High cost.
Read Lashell Taber's full review
It is a simple and easy way to back up a computer to the cloud and integrated with the office 365 environment. And most importantly, the data is physically safe, off-site and protected by redundant copies, encrypted with Enterprise-level security and maintained by expert systems management personnel.
October 28, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
It is being used in our second tier customer support department to translate files from one platform to another. The projects range from simple mappings to complex transformations. We have some test servers where most of the preliminary work is done. We handle most file types, flat file, xml, json and integrate with several APIs.
- Sending API calls to clients when submitting data back and forth. They can be tested with Postman and work well.
- Converting files to EDI standards. Creating the EDIs is very meticulous and Cleo has all of the standards and does a great job converting the files.
- Love the ruleset 2 testing feature. Instead of having to run the project on a test server, the rulesets can be tested locally as soon as they are created.
- A fully functional help manual would be good. Some topics have no help at all, "envelopeassemblybycontext" for instance.
- A needed feature is to be able to sort files by either file type (FM, RS, BPS) or by filename. Some of our projects have almost a hundred files.
- Better, more descriptive error messages. Sometimes a ruleset or process fails and the error message is not helpful.
Read this authenticated review
Good for standard integrations. Some complicated ones are a bit tricky and have to manipulate what Cleo gives you.
Cleo Integration Cloud Scorecard Summary
About Cleo Integration Cloud
Categories: Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Managed File Transfer (MFT), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Cleo Integration Cloud Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Cleo Integration Cloud Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|