October 28, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
It is being used in our second tier customer support department to translate files from one platform to another. The projects range from simple mappings to complex transformations. We have some test servers where most of the preliminary work is done. We handle most file types, flat file, xml, json and integrate with several APIs.
- Sending API calls to clients when submitting data back and forth. They can be tested with Postman and work well.
- Converting files to EDI standards. Creating the EDIs is very meticulous and Cleo has all of the standards and does a great job converting the files.
- Love the ruleset 2 testing feature. Instead of having to run the project on a test server, the rulesets can be tested locally as soon as they are created.
- A fully functional help manual would be good. Some topics have no help at all, "envelopeassemblybycontext" for instance.
- A needed feature is to be able to sort files by either file type (FM, RS, BPS) or by filename. Some of our projects have almost a hundred files.
- Better, more descriptive error messages. Sometimes a ruleset or process fails and the error message is not helpful.
Read this authenticated review
Good for standard integrations. Some complicated ones are a bit tricky and have to manipulate what Cleo gives you.