ClickFunnels

• Landing page A/B testing: (11)
  • Real-time analytics dashboard (11)
  • Optimization recommendations (8)
    6.2
  • SEO tools (9)
    6.1

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickFunnels, and make your voice heard!

ClickFunnels Platinum

TwoCommaClubX

SEO and Conversion Optimization

What is ClickFunnels?

ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.

ClickFunnels Technical Details

Reviewers rate Landing page A/B testing: highest, with a score of 7.9.

The most common users of ClickFunnels are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

ClickFunnels is second to none. The other software companies trying to replicate ClickFunnels do not even come close. ClickFunnels' ease of use over their competitors is levels above. Also, ClickFunnels' Live support line is quick, get the job done every time and goes over and above to get it fixed right the first time. And there rarely is anything wrong other than something you have created.
Juan R. Arroyo Yap | TrustRadius Reviewer
I went with ClickFunnels due to recommendation by a digital marketing mentor. WordPress to me had too much maintenance in the background and it was more time consuming to build pages at the time. Mailchimp is an email marketing software with a website builder and landing page builder but the payment integrations where limited. Kajabi was simply out of my budget at the time and it had more features than i needed
Luis Alfonzo Camejo | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels has been the easiest solution when it comes to building sales funnels. I have also been using them for a very long time, so the time it takes to learn a new software is not worth it for me. ClickFunnels has all the solutions at the moment.
- It is simple to use.
- It's perfect for no-code users.
- Facilitates business growth and not spending too much time in your technology stack
October 15, 2021

Very happy so far

Dr. Lorne Lavine | TrustRadius Reviewer
I really don't use Leadpages all that much and it's quite a bit different than ClickFunnels. Leadpages were used to track leads from my email campaigns but I never really had any call to action, ClickFunnels has a specific set of steps that I want the prospect to take at that time.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Kajabi is far superior to CF when it comes to delivering course content to an audience, but CF has a much bigger community and support network. CF has developed a legacy of building funnels, where Kajabi has just added the feature to its stack. There's a ton you can do with Kajabi, but the small nuances of funnel building are more available with a dedicated funnel builder like ClickFunnels.
Duane Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
They've done a great job of centralizing tools such as checkout order forms, form submissions, easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor, and email automation all in one tool. ClickFunnels is an overall hefty funnel software and was our game-changer when we first launched it.
ClickFunnels has everything that all three of those competitors offer (WordPress, Leadpages, and Kajabi). They have a good landing page editor with many templates, you can use custom code/HTML if necessary to go beyond the WYSIWYG page editor, you can create a full-function member area for delivering content and services. It's all those things in one place instead of 3 or more.
Christopher Ahles | TrustRadius Reviewer
This was my first funnel usage and very happy with it. It was great in terms of support, and I guarantee if you have the knowledge or experience of funnels already, you'll be that successful. But unfortunately, I can't compare them to anyone else, never had the opportunity before.
Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Although I believe they serve different purposes since HubSpot has a website builder, I can easily say that ClickFunnels can build pages much better than HubSpot. HubSpot's magic is in their CRM, which is connected to their automated intelligence that reports metrics in an easy to understand way. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, is for easily creating sales pages. Sometimes software tries to do too much, and then they are not good at anything. HubSpot's website builder is not good in comparison to ClickFunnels. With ClickFunnels, you can create very quickly and easily. HubSpot's CMS is more like what WordPress was like in 2005...where only a few theme authors could modify their own code. With ClickFunnels, you don't need to modify the code to create a beautiful design, and that is what puts it above the rest for creating sales pages.
Bailey Witt, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Infusionsoft has a better campaign builder, but lacks the ease and customization of ClickFunnels' page builder, and you can't create a series of pages like you can in ClickFunnels.

Overall, Infusionsoft is way more robust, but ClickFunnels makes a great sidekick to a CRM that lacks marketing prowess.

ClickFunnels is a pretty easy sell to clients wanting to save time making pages and be able to get ad campaigns up and running quickly.
March 06, 2020

Great if You Need It

ClickFunnels is a more robust option with more features and functionality. It's more expensive, but it's worth it if you need the extra features and your in-house web-development resources are limited. There's also a strong Facebook community to tap into for advice and guidance if you run into trouble.
  • Ontraport is too hard and far more complicated than ClickFunnels.
  • Samcart - took a test drive but no training, bad funnel support, and there wasn't email automation.
  • Unbounce - less expensive, but you give up flexibility, features, and a terrible payment gateway option, no email either! What are these guys thinking!!!
The biggest alternative I am familiar with to ClickFunnels is Leadpages. I felt Leadpages was nice overall, and it is more cost-effective than ClickFunnels. It had drag-and-drop, and also templates to use. However, to me Leadpages felt like another piece in a giant web I was weaving where ClickFunnels feels like the thing connecting all the pieces together in a very powerful way. I used to try and integrate Leadpages across my other tools and platforms, but it still left me feeling like I had too many scattered pieces and chaos. I can genuinely say I feel like ClickFunnels is way more streamlined and I love the fact that I can easily share Funnels and get detailed, multi-step funnels (as opposed to having to create and link every step of the funnel) in a matter of minutes.
Eric W. Su | TrustRadius Reviewer
The other programs have similar features and all work to capture leads and grow a business. The difference is the marketing support training behind the platforms. Since I have learned from people inside ClickFunnels, I feel the software makes the most sense for me.
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
Clickfunnels and GetResponse - I actually prefer the user experience of GetResponse (easier navigation, more standard spacing and design), but I'd still choose Clickfunnels over GetResponse because of the user community and replicable templates.
Wishpond - I would choose Clickfunnels over Wishpond. More capabilities. Landing pages were better here.

Weebly - For a client's permanent website - for a younger business, I would prefer that they be here.
Privy - For any client - I would prefer this type of pop up. Far superior segmenting capabilities.
Mailchimp - About even in terms of email sending and marketing automation (in regards to email)

For mature clients:
eCom - Shopify would be their permanent landing pad
Coaching - I would prefer WordPress for them for a permanent site
Coaching course interior - I would use Thinkific, MyKajabi, or Teachable
And I would use Clickfunnels as the entry offer in the beginning of a customer's journey or for a specific lead magnet then integrate everything with Zapier.
Marco Diversi | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is not only a funnel builder but there are a lot of other extra features at the same price of their competitors with fewer features. Also, they have a young team and a lot of communities online where you can interact and get tips from to create the most powerful funnels in your niche.
Steena Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used the ONTRAPORT landing page system for a couple of months and was really unhappy with the way it integrated with my email system and wasn't very customizable. Squarespace has an extremely limited capacity for landing pages and email/funnel integrations. Basically, the two systems aren't functionally rich enough to host a sales funnel or guarantee success in integration with other software I use in the process.
Emily Muhoberac | TrustRadius Reviewer
We now work with HubSpot, as we needed a full marketing automation platform. ClickFunnels outperformed Leadpages in terms of functionality and price, but underperformed in terms of drag and drop builder and design elements.
ClickFunnels is the easiest to use. You don't need to be a developer or designer to create good looking funnels that convert. Our entire team uses it. It's easy to integrate with other tools and payment processors. They provide a wide range of template funnels you can use for anything from ebooks to memberships. Great tool!
Definitely, ClickFunnels stands out from other landing page builders because it's a very robust and solid application. The way the whole app is built makes you more confident when creating a campaign that needs to hold traffic the right way. The customer service is a plus and has never let me down before when needing them...
Adam Middlesworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used other landing page services before - Leadpages, Infusionsoft, Unbounce, WordPress, among others to utilize funnels in our business. The easiest to use for us was ClickFunnels. Along with the mentorship, the ease of use of the product, and the success of the product, we love the community of users to help make us all successful.