ClickFunnels

• Landing page A/B testing: (11)
  • Real-time analytics dashboard (11)
  • Optimization recommendations (8)
    6.2
  • SEO tools (9)
    6.1

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickFunnels, and make your voice heard!

ClickFunnels Platinum

TwoCommaClubX

SEO and Conversion Optimization

What is ClickFunnels?

ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.

ClickFunnels Technical Details

Reviewers rate Landing page A/B testing: highest, with a score of 7.9.

The most common users of ClickFunnels are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I use ClickFunnels to house content for my online signature program, which my clients buy. They are able to go through lessons and modules on their own time. I also use it to house a sales page for my program, my lead magnet sign-up, and my webinar registration page.
Builds out all our sales leads funnels, shopping cart pages, membership site portals, and our webpage. We can fully integrate it with Stripe payments, ActiveCampaign email automation, and Calendely booking events and tie it all together with Zapier to stream workflow. - Saves time (man hours) - Speeds up productivity - Cuts costs by being able to have one person working with it and across all the other software formats, rather than pay $10,000's dollars to individual companies to do each part on its own.
Juan R. Arroyo Yap | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using it for landing pages and sell products and serviced instead of a traditional website. It takes care of landing pages, integrates with Stripe for payment processing, and allows me to offer upsells for specific products. I don't have a formal website so ClickFunnels replaces that purpose in addition to being able to sell digital products and services.
Alyssa Kuhn | TrustRadius Reviewer
Clickfunnels houses my digital offerings for my business including online courses and one-off digital products. This is a primary form of income for my business. This product helps me keep all of my offerings in one place and keeps all the clients who purchase as “members” of the course so they can log back in whenever they please.
Luis Alfonzo Camejo | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is our number one solution when it comes to sales funnels. We currently use it to capture leads and build our community.

Not only that, we also use it with our clients to build custom content hubs inside of their membership areas. This has been a game changer since there are very little alternatives to this in the market place.

For a company with no coding/development power, ClickFunnels has been a great alternative to build and test landing pages and sales pages on a quick turnaround.
I run an Email Marketing agency, I also work as a funnel consultant -- so A LOT of our clients are running on ClickFunnels. At its core, it's great for what it does...slow load times and some cumbersome features make it difficult to work with at times -- BUT....there's an amazing community behind the brand that will help.
October 15, 2021

Very happy so far

Dr. Lorne Lavine | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to market my business services. It allows me to generate and track leads as they go through my system. I send out emails to prospects to "funnel" them into the top of my system and then move them through that funnel to eventually make the purchase I want.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're currently using ClickFunnels with a client to build out his book launch funnel. He's focused everything in his business around one core offering, and CF allows us to do that in one place. It is an efficient platform, with all the necessary features to get a page up quickly and start selling a product. It has a ton of versatility when it comes to integrations, and while it isn't the most beautiful UI, it delivers results. In the end, the client is looking for the results, and not necessarily how pretty the tools are that get it done. The downside of using CF is that it becomes very obvious that you are using it if you know what you're looking for. I wish bump offers had more customizable styles, but since it's generating revenue... I'd say it's an effective tool. There's a wide acceptance of the platform, so it also makes it easy to get help whenever you get stuck. Russell has built a legendary community around the product, and that's irreplaceable.
Duane Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels helps us market, sell, and deliver our products online. It is easy to create a marketing and sales funnel from the ground up to bring people in through a series of specific pages, and then turn those people into valuable conversions for our business. We have the capability to build opt-in pages, sales pages, and any other kind of landing page we desire to create.
ClickFunnels is being used as the primary company landing page. It helps simplify the message because we're focusing on the primary benefit and information the consumer needs - rather than confusing them with too many choices. It also serves to further serve those who self-identify as being interested in our message by offering them additional training and services that increase the overall value of our offer.
Christopher Ahles | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to address a few main concerns: who are our customers, why do they want us, what makes them want us, and how can we help them even more. Being able to diagnose our customers, helps us with targeting advertising and get our support to more clients of need.
Chandler Elmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using ClickFunnels across the entire organization for about a half-dozen clients. The main business problem it addresses is the need for landing pages that are highly specific and time sensitive. It solves the issue of needing a web developer to create and deploy simple landing pages for marketing campaigns.
Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ClickFunnels to create landing pages, sales pages, and bridge pages for both my own online marketing as well as for clients. I have used several software tools to build lead magnets and sales pages, and ClickFunnels is by far the easiest tool to use. ClickFunnels is made for marketers. In the past, the only choice we had was WordPress, and it had to be used in combination with other elite plugins such as WooCommerce and WishlistMember to function as a real funnel building machine. ClickFunnels has simplified the process of creating online marketing and sales funnels.
Bailey Witt, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a marketing agency, we have used ClickFunnels for our own marketing and we've also implemented for several clients. It is used primarily by marketing to generate leads. ClickFunnels provides one of the easiest ways to create landing pages with opt-in forms or sell products in a sales funnel. It saves so much time on every marketing campaign versus having to outsource web development which can take weeks. ClickFunnels allows us to create subdomains to send paid website traffic to and generate leads for our business which we can remarket to. ClickFunnels also makes it easy to sell products with native checkout and upsell/downsell/one-time offers, and more.
March 06, 2020

Great if You Need It

We use ClickFunnels to optimize landing pages and flows. It's primarily used by our in-house digital marketing team with input from account managers when needed, and almost always on behalf of clients instead of for ourselves. ClickFunnels is great software for quick, consistent landing pages and systemizing the customer's journey to purchase.
February 20, 2020

ClickFunnels: Not My Jam

We used to work with ClickFunnels in our business, but we encountered so many issues with email delivery and creating easy flow landing pages that we ended up switching to Builderall instead. It's more affordable and provides (in our opinion) more tools that we can easily implement. We were constantly trying to work with support on an integration issue whenever we created webinar opt-in pages. Our emails were always "stuck", never sent out properly. There was always some sort of issue with our Zoom connection or moving along the next step of the funnel. It was frustrating, especially for the money we were paying.
We are using ClickFunnels as a multi-purpose system to streamline our business operations. We are using it as both a website and for funnels for our leads and customers. We also provide some of our service delivery through ClickFunnels.
Gretchen Maurer | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a mental health counseling and coaching practice, we see clients face to face and are starting to reach out to do online coaching and mentoring and one-day counseling. We use click funnels to have a home for our video products and books, and also to get the message out on Facebook through videos and digital products available.
ClickFunnels has given us an easy way to create highly converting sales funnels. We now use it to promote our monthly sale, and it has contributed to a great increase in revenue for our organization. We took advantage of the ClickStart coaching program, which helped get us up and running quickly so we could see results right away.
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
This software helps solve the problem of conversion. (not just looking for website visitors, but using your website to actually create leads and customers) .
It used to be good enough for you to have a website - but now, you need to have a website that features a guide or an offer for an ideal user, then collects their information and follows up with them immediately.
This tool combines:
  • website
  • pop-up
  • CRM
  • email autoresponder
We use it for our marketing department and we also implement it for other clients to advertise their guides, offers, strategy calls, events, and conferences.
Marco Diversi | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is used once in a while to create beautiful and super powerful funnels. The difference between ClickFunnels and any other software alike is that with the basic plan you will get a lot of features and not only the ability to create funnels but also powerful landing pages, online courses and all the most powerful tools to do lead generation.