March 05, 2021
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Pros and Cons
- Speed of implementation. You can launch your ideas quickly to get proof of concept. You don't need to code pages, so you can build out the idea quickly and see how your market responds.
- Integrates with most other tools on the market. If you can't do something natively inside ClickFunnels, you can set up integrations, Zaps, custom code, and webhooks that make ClickFunnels even more powerful.
- The Drag-n-drop editor is easy to learn. The interface is pretty straightforward and you can quickly get comfortable building pages.
- Easy to edit or completely customize the mobile design of your pages.
- Page load speed. ClickFunnels uses a shared server so their page load speeds suffer.
- Image uploading. Sometimes the interface to upload images gets a little buggy and forces you to refresh the page.
- Phone support. There's only email support available, and they sometimes take a few days to get back to you, especially if you have a question on a weekend.
- Actionetics, their email marketing tool, is clunky and not worth using.