ClickFunnels

Landing page A/B testing: (10)

Real-time analytics dashboard (10)

Optimization recommendations (7)

5.8

SEO tools (8)

5.6

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickFunnels, and make your voice heard!

ClickFunnels Platinum

TwoCommaClubX

SEO and Conversion Optimization

6.7

What is ClickFunnels?

ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.

ClickFunnels Technical Details

What is ClickFunnels?

What is ClickFunnels's best feature?

Reviewers rate Landing page A/B testing: highest, with a score of 7.6.

Who uses ClickFunnels?

The most common users of ClickFunnels are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

October 15, 2021

Very happy so far

Dr. Lorne Lavine | TrustRadius Reviewer
The best and most accurate rating would be N/A, but that's not a bad thing, as I've never need their support. The main challenge with CF is the initial setup, and I hired an expert for this. Once things were up and running, it's been running without issue and I have never needed to call support.
Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't think you should have to wait for more than an hour or two to get in touch with someone when you need support. Because they primarily have overseas help, it's typically at least until the next business day until you get help. Then there is the language barrier to deal with. It's not ideal. I have contacted support a few times and have gotten answers. However, I consider myself much savvier than most in terms of understanding all the behind the scenes issues that go on with building a website and online marketing funnels. So if I were a beginner or not as familiar with how to code and create websites, I would think the support is terrible.
ClickFunnels has GREAT customer service with multiple ways to obtain support. Internal ticketing support is fantastic, and there are different channels and team support as well. I found the customer support amazing and friendly!
February 20, 2020

ClickFunnels: Not My Jam

When we were using the ClickFunnels platform we encountered a number of issues with third-party integration on our landing pages (which were supposed to be easy to integrate). When we were using ClickFunnels, there was mainly the chat support, but it wasn't necessarily live and it would take hours or sometimes a day or so to hear back. Let's not forget that, then, you might have to respond back, and then wait for that back and forth. Because of this, sometimes we missed deadlines and had to delay executions of certain services like webinars and so forth.
I have had an amazing experience with ClickFunnels support. If it's after hours, there are people all over the world that pitch-in to answer questions and help out and they really know their stuff. Someone even randomly hopped on a Zoom call with me at 8pm with my kids acting crazy to help me figure out an urgent problem! Even when they don't have the exact solution, the ClickFunnels support team provides alternative things to consider.
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
Honestly, I haven't had to use support very often, but I would say that from time to time something will break - and they'll have to announce it in the Facebook group. Because of the community, education challenge (one funnel away), workforce, ability to replicate funnels, and documentation - I would have to say that I think somewhat positively of support for the platform, even though Clickfunnels itself doesnt' always provide that directly.