ClickGUARD Reviews

Gohar Shaljyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 16, 2019

Great Experience

I wanted to ensure that my PPC ads are protected. I've seen other businesses suffer from click fraud and lose a lot of money. I've learned, as a precaution, the importance of ensuring that your campaigns have the proper support to be successful.
  • One of the great things about ClickGUARD to me is the realtime notifications. I also love the automatic malicious click deflection feature. This app has it all.
  • I honestly have nothing negative to say here but there is an opportunity for improvement, I'd say that maybe they need to simplify the setup process some more. Other than that it runs very smooth.
ClickGUARD delivers on everything it says and more. I see the results, and I feel protected. The app pays for itself, as well, so it gets full ratings from me.
Read Gohar Shaljyan's full review
Brianna Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

ClickGUARD is great

In running Google ads PPC campaigns, we found out about click fraud bots the hard way. We needed immediate protection and found ClickGUARD to be a very effective application.
  • I love that the support team is so willing to assist in any way they can. They are very knowledgable and provide accurate solutions.
  • This solution seems to works best with a higher click volume which works great for me.
I've researched other applications who are in the same category offering click fraud protection. I have found that ClickGUARD is the best in all areas, and it is the most effective one.
Read Brianna Kelley's full review
Teodora Despotovic | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use to have a serious issue with click fraud bots that were eating away at my budget on my campaigns. ClickGUARD put a real stop to the fraud click issue I was facing.
  • I saw how much money was being wasted on my PPC campaign due to click fraud robots. This software put a stop to that and saved me a lot of money.
  • The amount of features and the whole setup process can be a little intimidating.
Features like realtime click auditing and keyboard tracking make this software worth the try. Very solid software and well designed.
Read Teodora Despotovic's full review
Dennis McCarson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Great Experience

My reason for using ClickGUARD is that I would get unrealistic click data that wasn't translating well. That's when I found out about click bots and click fraud in general.
  • I'd like to mention the vast amount of features that are also customizable. The app gives you flexibility and full control of your ads.
  • The setup process was a little complicated for me, but I'm not complaining since the app works so well.
I'll have to give ClickGUARD the highest rating there is. It's very effective, needs little monitoring and works like a charm.
Read Dennis McCarson's full review
Lukas Miseikis | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

ClickGUARD Review

We use ClickGUARD as a preventative measure against click fraud and android click robots.
  • I love the automatic click auditing feature that ClickGUARD provides.
  • I wish there was a cheaper price option, but it's still worth the money.
ClickGUARD is absolutely great when it comes to running Google Ads, PPC campaigns, and protection against click fraud.
Read Lukas Miseikis's full review
January 20, 2020

Good product!

ClickGUARD is the go-to software for permanently stopping bad clicks and clicking robots from ruining your pay per click campaigns. That is absolutely the case in my situation and it's a product I would gladly stand by.
  • It gives you the resources to save money on Google Ad campaigns.
  • It has over 50 customizable features.
  • The one thing I've noticed that I believe is a disadvantage would have to be the lack of support on weekends or holidays which is understandable but at the same time, I'm sure people expect to still be supported right around the clock if that is what is advertised.
I'd have to save that this is a very effective solution; don't have to worry about if it's working or not and other than the minor things I'm happy with the results I get. I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10.
January 20, 2020

Anti-Click Schtick

We used ClickGUARD as protection for our pay per click ads against click farms and click robots that would otherwise waste our campaign budget and provide little to no returns or conversions.
  • One obvious positive is that it actually works. I have seen where there were all these click activities happening but the conversions did not come close to matching up.success.
  • I'd also like to mention some of the features that were very useful to our campaigns. Features like IP Monitoring, Cross-Campaign Blocking, and Automatic Malicious Click Deflection.
  • Given that this is such a solid and effective app, it puzzles me as to why they don't have support in other languages. They have done such a great job so far, I'd expect that they'd naturally want to expand.
Based on how well it has worked for me so far I'd have to give this app an 8 out of 10 as there is always room for improvement but at this time I have little to no bad comments to make about it.

About ClickGUARD

ClickGUARD offers automated Google-Ads click fraud detection and prevention via its platform. ClickGUARD's PPC fraud prevention technology solutions for SMB, Enterprise and Agencies clients detect and eliminate money wasting clicks from Google-Ads campaigns.

ClickGUARD Features