Good product!

Anti-Click Schtick

December 13, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickGUARD, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.clickguard.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $74 per month

What is ClickGUARD?

ClickGUARD offers automated Google-Ads click fraud detection and prevention via its platform. ClickGUARD's PPC fraud prevention technology solutions for SMB, Enterprise and Agencies clients detect and eliminate money wasting clicks from Google-Ads campaigns.

ClickGUARD Features

• Supported: Click Forensics
  • Supported: Click Quality Analysis

ClickGUARD Videos

Digital Advertising Industry and Click Fraud
The single most valuable tool for anyone looking to stop click fraud

ClickGUARD Integrations

ClickGUARD Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

What is ClickGUARD?

ClickGUARD headquartered in Los Angeles offers their search engine marketing click fraud tool, designed to prevent fraudulent clicks by bots or malicious actors.

How much does ClickGUARD cost?

ClickGUARD starts at $74.

What is ClickGUARD's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.4.

Who uses ClickGUARD?

The most common users of ClickGUARD are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

For permanently preventing unwanted clicks and clicking robots from harming your PPC campaigns, ClickGUARD is the program of choice. In my case, that is definitely the case, and it is a product I am happy to endorse. In order to defend our PPC campaigns against click farms and automated clicks that would otherwise drain our campaign's resources with little to no return, we turned to ClickGUARD.
  • The real-time notifications are one of the best features of ClickGUARD for me.
  • Automatic malicious click deflection is also a feature that I appreciate.
  • There have been instances where a large number of clicks were made, but the resulting conversions were much below expectations.
  • As a strong and useful tool, it baffles me why they don't support more languages.
  • While it's logical that there wouldn't be any assistance available on weekends or holidays.
For the most part, I'm pleased with the outcomes and would recommend this as a viable option to others. There's no need for me to question if it's working or not. ClickGUARD does exactly what it promises it will do. I've seen the findings, and I'm confident that I'll be safe. Full marks from me, because the app really pays for itself.

Good product!

ClickGUARD is the go-to software for permanently stopping bad clicks and clicking robots from ruining your pay per click campaigns. That is absolutely the case in my situation and it's a product I would gladly stand by.
  • It gives you the resources to save money on Google Ad campaigns.
  • It has over 50 customizable features.
  • The one thing I've noticed that I believe is a disadvantage would have to be the lack of support on weekends or holidays which is understandable but at the same time, I'm sure people expect to still be supported right around the clock if that is what is advertised.
I'd have to save that this is a very effective solution; don't have to worry about if it's working or not and other than the minor things I'm happy with the results I get. I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10.
I think this is where they can make some improvements whether it be to hire more staff or schedule them better. This solution is becoming more and more popular so it's very important that they offer quality service to back the quality product that they have.

Anti-Click Schtick

We used ClickGUARD as protection for our pay per click ads against click farms and click robots that would otherwise waste our campaign budget and provide little to no returns or conversions.
  • One obvious positive is that it actually works. I have seen where there were all these click activities happening but the conversions did not come close to matching up.success.
  • I'd also like to mention some of the features that were very useful to our campaigns. Features like IP Monitoring, Cross-Campaign Blocking, and Automatic Malicious Click Deflection.
  • Given that this is such a solid and effective app, it puzzles me as to why they don't have support in other languages. They have done such a great job so far, I'd expect that they'd naturally want to expand.
Based on how well it has worked for me so far I'd have to give this app an 8 out of 10 as there is always room for improvement but at this time I have little to no bad comments to make about it.
I actually haven't found the need to use their customer support as yet but I'm sure that they are knowledgable and would assist any way they can.
December 16, 2019

Gohar Shaljyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I wanted to ensure that my PPC ads are protected. I've seen other businesses suffer from click fraud and lose a lot of money. I've learned, as a precaution, the importance of ensuring that your campaigns have the proper support to be successful.
  • One of the great things about ClickGUARD to me is the realtime notifications. I also love the automatic malicious click deflection feature. This app has it all.
  • I honestly have nothing negative to say here but there is an opportunity for improvement, I'd say that maybe they need to simplify the setup process some more. Other than that it runs very smooth.
ClickGUARD delivers on everything it says and more. I see the results, and I feel protected. The app pays for itself, as well, so it gets full ratings from me.
I actually do feel supported. I haven't needed much of it because the app works so well, but for the times I did, they were there and very capable.

ClickGUARD is great

Brianna Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
In running Google ads PPC campaigns, we found out about click fraud bots the hard way. We needed immediate protection and found ClickGUARD to be a very effective application.
  • I love that the support team is so willing to assist in any way they can. They are very knowledgable and provide accurate solutions.
  • This solution seems to works best with a higher click volume which works great for me.
I've researched other applications who are in the same category offering click fraud protection. I have found that ClickGUARD is the best in all areas, and it is the most effective one.
Should you run any Google ads, I'd recommend to never run ads without ClickGUARD or any protection at all. ClickGUARD is a solid and impressive tool to have for any size business.
Teodora Despotovic | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use to have a serious issue with click fraud bots that were eating away at my budget on my campaigns. ClickGUARD put a real stop to the fraud click issue I was facing.
  • I saw how much money was being wasted on my PPC campaign due to click fraud robots. This software put a stop to that and saved me a lot of money.
  • The amount of features and the whole setup process can be a little intimidating.
Features like realtime click auditing and keyboard tracking make this software worth the try. Very solid software and well designed.
I get great support from them. Someone is always there to assist you. They are very pleasant and usually your problem is fixed within minutes.

Dennis McCarson | TrustRadius Reviewer
My reason for using ClickGUARD is that I would get unrealistic click data that wasn't translating well. That's when I found out about click bots and click fraud in general.
  • I'd like to mention the vast amount of features that are also customizable. The app gives you flexibility and full control of your ads.
  • The setup process was a little complicated for me, but I'm not complaining since the app works so well.
I'll have to give ClickGUARD the highest rating there is. It's very effective, needs little monitoring and works like a charm.

The customer support team has been very helpful. They are ready to assist any time of the day 24/7. They are also very capable and knowledgable.

December 05, 2019

ClickGUARD Review

Lukas Miseikis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ClickGUARD as a preventative measure against click fraud and android click robots.
  • I love the automatic click auditing feature that ClickGUARD provides.
  • I wish there was a cheaper price option, but it's still worth the money.
ClickGUARD is absolutely great when it comes to running Google Ads, PPC campaigns, and protection against click fraud.
After running the PPC campaign, I found that I was getting a lot of unrealistic numbers on my click rates which meant that I was losing money from my budget. When I got Clickguard, we saw an instant change, we felt protected, and our numbers increased.