Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickGUARD, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $74 per month
- Supported: Keyword Based Rules
- Supported: AdGroup Based Rules
- Supported: Campaign Level Protection
- Supported: Bot Detection & Blocking
- Supported: Proxy Detection & Blocking
- Supported: Device Type Based Rules
- Supported: Match Type Based Rules
- Supported: Post-click Behavior Rules
- Supported: Click Fraud Detection
- Supported: Click Forensics
- Supported: Click Quality Analysis
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
- The real-time notifications are one of the best features of ClickGUARD for me.
- Automatic malicious click deflection is also a feature that I appreciate.
- There have been instances where a large number of clicks were made, but the resulting conversions were much below expectations.
- As a strong and useful tool, it baffles me why they don't support more languages.
- While it's logical that there wouldn't be any assistance available on weekends or holidays.
- It gives you the resources to save money on Google Ad campaigns.
- It has over 50 customizable features.
- The one thing I've noticed that I believe is a disadvantage would have to be the lack of support on weekends or holidays which is understandable but at the same time, I'm sure people expect to still be supported right around the clock if that is what is advertised.
- One obvious positive is that it actually works. I have seen where there were all these click activities happening but the conversions did not come close to matching up.success.
- I'd also like to mention some of the features that were very useful to our campaigns. Features like IP Monitoring, Cross-Campaign Blocking, and Automatic Malicious Click Deflection.
- Given that this is such a solid and effective app, it puzzles me as to why they don't have support in other languages. They have done such a great job so far, I'd expect that they'd naturally want to expand.
- One of the great things about ClickGUARD to me is the realtime notifications. I also love the automatic malicious click deflection feature. This app has it all.
- I honestly have nothing negative to say here but there is an opportunity for improvement, I'd say that maybe they need to simplify the setup process some more. Other than that it runs very smooth.
- I love that the support team is so willing to assist in any way they can. They are very knowledgable and provide accurate solutions.
- This solution seems to works best with a higher click volume which works great for me.
- I saw how much money was being wasted on my PPC campaign due to click fraud robots. This software put a stop to that and saved me a lot of money.
- The amount of features and the whole setup process can be a little intimidating.
- I'd like to mention the vast amount of features that are also customizable. The app gives you flexibility and full control of your ads.
- The setup process was a little complicated for me, but I'm not complaining since the app works so well.
The customer support team has been very helpful. They are ready to assist any time of the day 24/7. They are also very capable and knowledgable.
- I love the automatic click auditing feature that ClickGUARD provides.
- I wish there was a cheaper price option, but it's still worth the money.