Good product!

January 20, 2020
ClickGUARD is the go-to software for permanently stopping bad clicks and clicking robots from ruining your pay per click campaigns. That …

Anti-Click Schtick

January 20, 2020
We used ClickGUARD as protection for our pay per click ads against click farms and click robots that would otherwise waste our campaign …

December 13, 2019
My reason for using ClickGUARD is that I would get unrealistic click data that wasn't translating well. That's when I found out about …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickGUARD, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.clickguard.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $74 per month

Product Demos

2 videos

02:54
01:11

What is ClickGUARD?

ClickGUARD offers automated Google-Ads click fraud detection and prevention via its platform. ClickGUARD's PPC fraud prevention technology solutions for SMB, Enterprise and Agencies clients detect and eliminate money wasting clicks from Google-Ads campaigns.

ClickGUARD Features

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)15%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)10%

ClickGUARD Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

ClickGUARD headquartered in Los Angeles offers their search engine marketing click fraud tool, designed to prevent fraudulent clicks by bots or malicious actors.

ClickGUARD starts at $74.

AdTector, PPCSecure, and PPC Protect are common alternatives for ClickGUARD.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.4.

The most common users of ClickGUARD are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Compare with

• The real-time notifications are one of the best features of ClickGUARD for me.
  • Automatic malicious click deflection is also a feature that I appreciate.
  • There have been instances where a large number of clicks were made, but the resulting conversions were much below expectations.
  • As a strong and useful tool, it baffles me why they don't support more languages.
  • While it's logical that there wouldn't be any assistance available on weekends or holidays.

Good product!

• It gives you the resources to save money on Google Ad campaigns.
  • It has over 50 customizable features.
  • The one thing I've noticed that I believe is a disadvantage would have to be the lack of support on weekends or holidays which is understandable but at the same time, I'm sure people expect to still be supported right around the clock if that is what is advertised.

Anti-Click Schtick

• One obvious positive is that it actually works. I have seen where there were all these click activities happening but the conversions did not come close to matching up.success.
  • I'd also like to mention some of the features that were very useful to our campaigns. Features like IP Monitoring, Cross-Campaign Blocking, and Automatic Malicious Click Deflection.
  • Given that this is such a solid and effective app, it puzzles me as to why they don't have support in other languages. They have done such a great job so far, I'd expect that they'd naturally want to expand.
December 16, 2019

Gohar Shaljyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • One of the great things about ClickGUARD to me is the realtime notifications. I also love the automatic malicious click deflection feature. This app has it all.
  • I honestly have nothing negative to say here but there is an opportunity for improvement, I'd say that maybe they need to simplify the setup process some more. Other than that it runs very smooth.

ClickGUARD is great

Brianna Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I love that the support team is so willing to assist in any way they can. They are very knowledgable and provide accurate solutions.
  • This solution seems to works best with a higher click volume which works great for me.
Teodora Despotovic | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I saw how much money was being wasted on my PPC campaign due to click fraud robots. This software put a stop to that and saved me a lot of money.
  • The amount of features and the whole setup process can be a little intimidating.

Dennis McCarson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I'd like to mention the vast amount of features that are also customizable. The app gives you flexibility and full control of your ads.
  • The setup process was a little complicated for me, but I'm not complaining since the app works so well.