Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Branding. Most platforms don't allow you the same flexibility in branding the webinar room as ClickMeeting. This makes your visitors enjoy a seamless experience from your website to your webcasts.
- Lightweight. There are no downloads required from the viewer's end at all (unlike other major platforms). This allows for a quick, easy experience for everyone logging in for the first time. It also eliminates many firewall issues that may exist on workplace computers.
- Customizable. You can literally reshape the way the presentation screen appears for your webcasts, with the ability to save different layouts and reuse them based on your needs. This makes it easy to execute several different types of web-based events without trying to fit your presentation model into a specific mold.
- Individual Audio Controls. I'd love to be able to adjust the audio for each of the presenters within the platform, as the host. Not all presenters are tech savvy and sometimes don't know how to adjust this themselves.
- Additional Saved Color Schemes. I'd love to be able to create/save multiple custom color schemes that I can use for various events instead of a single one.
- It worked very well for holding the webinars. We never had any outage issues or bugs. The chat worked well and was easy to customize in times where we were hiding the chat vs opening it up for everyone.
- The UI was very straight forward as well and didn't require people to download a whole application to watch.
- The presentation capabilities were numerous, you could show a slide deck from Google, a PowerPoint doc, or a video seamlessly.
- If you were using multiple monitors, you had to run the meeting off of the your primary one, or you wouldn't be able to see the mouse move around in the presentation, which was a problem for our online demoes. I use a laptop and larger monitor, so running the demo off the small laptop screen wasn't ideal.
- Professional Live Interface - One of the reasons we chose ClickMeeting was how professional it looked from the viewer's experience. Our client is very small, but the interface makes them look like a top-notch firm to viewers.
- Customization - Our client didn't have to forego their brand for a service, they were able to make it work for them. Also ties in with my point above.
- Easy Event Creation - Takes no time at all to plan/schedule an event or meeting.
- Export Quality - Isn't the best, we upgraded our plan and still didn't see a difference
- No sound bugs in the last presentation - Still haven't gotten to the bottom of this but at 3 separate times, our webinar lost sound for what seemed to be no reason.
Meetings - Especially if someone is remote, this was an easy solution to feeling like everyone was in the same room.
Training - Similar to webinars, delivering information at once to an audience.
Less suited for meetings where everyone is physically present, it's less of a method of shifting through PowerPoint slides and more of a collaborative environment.
- Lots of options of how to share. Desktop, presentation, video, whiteboard, etc.
- Relatively easy to use
- Can’t save the URL of videos that have been played before. Always have to copy and paste it in.
- Room layout takes some getting used to. Not the easiest.
- Previously, my company relied on PowerPoint slides to display company-based statistics and information. Then, following the meeting, these slides would have to be emailed to those who participated. Now, with ClickMeeting, the individual may chose to save the meeting as it is progressing.
- ClickMeeting allows for not only verbal and visual interaction, but also a chat-based textual interaction - all simultaneously.
- Most meetings involve management plus lower-level employees. ClickMeeting allows management to privately chat during the meeting without involving different departments or individuals that may or may not need to be privy of the information management is discussing. All the while, the meeting may continue uninterrupted.
- As with most new software, ClickMeeting did create a learning curve for many of the employees - thus training was necessary.
- Our company is contracted by the Federal Government, thus a lot of our information needs to be kept private. Some of our high-level management have noticed that ClickMeeting only provides 128-bit AES encryption, which we feel can be improved upon.
- Some of our remote users have found that ClickMeeting has some lag-time when using it on their android devices.
ClickMeeting Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ClickMeeting brings the power of webinars to organizations of any size, from one-person firms to multinational enterprises. The vendor says their web-based solution is easy to use and covers the entire webinar process — from preparation to presentation, and from interaction to follow-up.
Because the platform is browser-based, it requires no software installation and works on all devices and operating systems. The user interface includes interactive tools and features to make webinars engaging for attendees and cost-effective for organizers. And with a few clicks, organizers can customize user-facing elements with a logo and company colors for a total brand experience.
According to the vendor, ClickMeeting is perfect for gathering a target audience to convey knowledge, demonstrate expertise, and generate sales. The vendor offers a 30-day free trial, and no credit card required.
|MyWebinars Pro||$35||50 users|
|MyWebinars Pro||$65||100 users|
|MyWebinars Pro||$145||500 users|
|Enterprise||$165||500 - 5000|
Detailed enterprise pricing on demand.
ClickMeeting Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ClickMeeting Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese|