Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- The interface is user-friendly. After launching a new design, ClickMeeting has become easier than ever before to navigate.
- The options provided within ClickMeeting are practical, but allow your video or webinar to elevate to the next level. Integrations like YouTube, whiteboard and screen sharing make the user experience engaging and interactive.
- When uploading PowerPoints to the software, formatting is often adjusted automatically by ClickMeeting. This could be fonts being adjusted, shapes or images moving or sizing issues as well.
- The trim tool for recordings does not seem to match the level of functionality as the rest of ClickMeeting. Trimming a few seconds from a video can be more time-consuming than expected. Also, playing the recording after a trim seems more challenging than simply hitting play.
- It provides connections and communications for multiple parties that would otherwise be unavailable or be very complicated to set up.
- Easy to set up.
- Cost is low or free trial.
- Can drop off unexpectedly.
- Hard for new users to adjust audio and webcam features.
- Although it's easy to set up using certain functions get increasingly difficult.
Might not be the best program for novice computer based meeting services.
- Good functionality.
- Flexible packages.
- While we successfully trialed the platform, it failed on the day of our webinar to allow our second presenter to successfully join. We could see him as a presenter, but couldn't get video or audio from him. This was after 30 mins of mad panic from my team to get the problem resolved.
- We had to go live by holding an iPhone up to the host's mic, as we were in different locations.
- Once we did go live we encountered a second issue. Many of our participants started to complain in chat that the feed was stalling every 40 seconds for about 2-3 seconds. While we had excellent feedback on our content, many ended up leaving because of the platform issues.
- Branding. Most platforms don't allow you the same flexibility in branding the webinar room as ClickMeeting. This makes your visitors enjoy a seamless experience from your website to your webcasts.
- Lightweight. There are no downloads required from the viewer's end at all (unlike other major platforms). This allows for a quick, easy experience for everyone logging in for the first time. It also eliminates many firewall issues that may exist on workplace computers.
- Customizable. You can literally reshape the way the presentation screen appears for your webcasts, with the ability to save different layouts and reuse them based on your needs. This makes it easy to execute several different types of web-based events without trying to fit your presentation model into a specific mold.
- Individual Audio Controls. I'd love to be able to adjust the audio for each of the presenters within the platform, as the host. Not all presenters are tech savvy and sometimes don't know how to adjust this themselves.
- Additional Saved Color Schemes. I'd love to be able to create/save multiple custom color schemes that I can use for various events instead of a single one.
- It worked very well for holding the webinars. We never had any outage issues or bugs. The chat worked well and was easy to customize in times where we were hiding the chat vs opening it up for everyone.
- The UI was very straight forward as well and didn't require people to download a whole application to watch.
- The presentation capabilities were numerous, you could show a slide deck from Google, a PowerPoint doc, or a video seamlessly.
- If you were using multiple monitors, you had to run the meeting off of the your primary one, or you wouldn't be able to see the mouse move around in the presentation, which was a problem for our online demoes. I use a laptop and larger monitor, so running the demo off the small laptop screen wasn't ideal.
- ClickWebinar allows large numbers of attendees - something that other video-chat or presentation platforms limit
- ClickWebinar allows for several types of media to be presented, including slideshows, documents, YouTube videos, and polls
- ClickWebinar is glitchy. We've run into a lot of issues with freezing, lack of audio/visual, participants unable to join, etc., even when our internet connections are good and functional otherwise
- ClickWebinar can be expensive. There are a LOT of options for customization - which is great - but it feels like a lot of little things are, cost-wise, large upgrades
- Professional Live Interface - One of the reasons we chose ClickMeeting was how professional it looked from the viewer's experience. Our client is very small, but the interface makes them look like a top-notch firm to viewers.
- Customization - Our client didn't have to forego their brand for a service, they were able to make it work for them. Also ties in with my point above.
- Easy Event Creation - Takes no time at all to plan/schedule an event or meeting.
- Export Quality - Isn't the best, we upgraded our plan and still didn't see a difference
- No sound bugs in the last presentation - Still haven't gotten to the bottom of this but at 3 separate times, our webinar lost sound for what seemed to be no reason.
Meetings - Especially if someone is remote, this was an easy solution to feeling like everyone was in the same room.
Training - Similar to webinars, delivering information at once to an audience.
Less suited for meetings where everyone is physically present, it's less of a method of shifting through PowerPoint slides and more of a collaborative environment.
- Lots of options of how to share. Desktop, presentation, video, whiteboard, etc.
- Relatively easy to use
- Can’t save the URL of videos that have been played before. Always have to copy and paste it in.
- Room layout takes some getting used to. Not the easiest.
- Previously, my company relied on PowerPoint slides to display company-based statistics and information. Then, following the meeting, these slides would have to be emailed to those who participated. Now, with ClickMeeting, the individual may chose to save the meeting as it is progressing.
- ClickMeeting allows for not only verbal and visual interaction, but also a chat-based textual interaction - all simultaneously.
- Most meetings involve management plus lower-level employees. ClickMeeting allows management to privately chat during the meeting without involving different departments or individuals that may or may not need to be privy of the information management is discussing. All the while, the meeting may continue uninterrupted.
- As with most new software, ClickMeeting did create a learning curve for many of the employees - thus training was necessary.
- Our company is contracted by the Federal Government, thus a lot of our information needs to be kept private. Some of our high-level management have noticed that ClickMeeting only provides 128-bit AES encryption, which we feel can be improved upon.
- Some of our remote users have found that ClickMeeting has some lag-time when using it on their android devices.
ClickMeeting Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting brings the power of webinars to organizations of any size, from one-person firms to multinational enterprises. The vendor says their web-based solution is easy to use and covers the entire webinar process—from preparation to presentation, and from interaction to follow-up.
Because the platform is browser-based, it requires no software installation and works on all devices and operating systems. The user interface includes interactive tools and features to make webinars engaging for attendees and cost-effective for organizers. And with a few clicks, organizers can customize user-facing elements with a logo and company colors for a total brand experience.
According to the vendor, ClickMeeting is perfect for gathering a target audience to convey knowledge, demonstrate expertise, and generate sales. The vendor offers a 30-day free trial, and no credit card required.
Starting Price: $25
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Enterprise||$165||500 - 5000|
|Live 25||$25||up to 25 attendees|
|Live 50||$35||up to 50 attendees|
|Live 100||$60||up to 100 attendees|
|Live 200||$119||up to 200 attendees|
|Live 500||$139||up to 500 attendees|
|Live 1000||$239||up to 1000 attendees|
|Automated 1000||$279||up to 1000 attendees|
|Automated 500||$179||up to 500 attendees|
|Automated 200||$145||up to 200 attendees|
|Automated 100||$75||up to 100 attendees|
|Automated 50||$45||up to 50 attendees|
|Automated 25||$40||up to 25 attendees|
Detailed enterprise pricing on demand.
ClickMeeting Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ClickMeeting Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese|