Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- High quality audio (24)9.393%
- High quality video (24)8.989%
- Desktop sharing (24)8.888%
- Record meetings / events (25)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ClickMeeting, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $25 per month
ClickMeeting brings the power of webinars to organizations of any size, from one-person firms to multinational enterprises. The vendor says their web-based solution is easy to use and covers the entire webinar process—from preparation to presentation, and from interaction to follow-up.
Because the platform is browser-based, it requires no software installation and works on all devices and operating systems. The user interface includes interactive tools and features to make webinars engaging for attendees and cost-effective for organizers. And with a few clicks, organizers can customize user-facing elements with a logo and company colors for a total brand experience.
According to the vendor, ClickMeeting is perfect for gathering a target audience to convey knowledge, demonstrate expertise, and generate sales. The vendor offers a 30-day free trial, and no credit card required.
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for Linux
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Document/File sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Whiteboards
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Integrates with social media
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Media
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Meeting space storage
- Supported: Annotation
- Supported: User authentication
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Confidential attendee list
- Supported: Secure file sharing
- Supported: moderated chat
- Supported: simultaneous chat translation
- Supported: moderated (Q&A) and private chat
- Supported: meeting room rebranding
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese|
- Strengthening the image of the ITAKA Foundation as an institution that comprehensively deals with the subject of disappearances and can share knowledge in this area.
- Time savings in the preparation of internal meetings (e.g. thanks to the possibility of placing an accurate schedule).
- Reaching a greater number of webinar recipients (e.g. thanks to the possibility of live broadcast via social media).
- We managed to organize online Polish language courses for Ukrainian refugees!
- Our Foundation in the Covid 19 era needed a tool for meetings, communication, training, and webinars. Thanks to ClickMeeting, we managed to significantly increase the number of recipients of our content.
- We can engage our audience and provide them high quality events.
- Webinars organized on the ClickMeeting platform clearly improve communication with our users and help to transfer knowledge and build relationships.
- User satisfaction is increasing thanks to the ability to actively participate in webinars through chat and Q&A.
- Using ClickMeeting's tools directly impacts our user satisfaction and user growth.
- not applicable - we have just organized one event
- Saving of time
- Less staff fatigue with meetings
- More effective meetings
- easier invitation of the participants
- a lot of function to conduct the meeting or workshop online
- ClickMeeting gives the opportunity to reach a huge group of people
- Increase brand awareness
- new leads
- At startup this was a great tool for our online classes (small organisation).
- It makes it simple to generate online meetings press releases quickly and we can manage public relations via visual communication.
- It is a simple tool with clear features that are easy to use for organizing online meetings.
- Its Scheduling feature doesn’t work well for us.
- We are able to manage webinars and conferences.
- It is a browser based so we don’t have to download any software .
- We can communicate and coordinate with our colleagues.
- The quality of audio and video makes it look like a real meeting rather than the virtual one.
- We can give proper presentations using its screen-sharing feature.
- We can interact with our team.
- Very embarrassing.
- Wasted my time.
- ClickMeeting has lent itself as a great tool, especially now for training purposes. This organization has volunteers across the world, so having one place to meet provides a level of convenience that cannot be compared. At this time, at least 70% of our geographic leaders are participating in training webinars provided through ClickMeeting.
- ClickMeeting improved in house communications and you cannot put a price on that!!!
- The ROI is easily met by using the free trial to see if the program works well for your company.
- The cost is relatively low for what we have been able to generate from ClickMeeting.
- Compared to similar platforms, ClickMeeting has been quite cost-effective.
- We lost the marketing budget acquiring an audience and giving a bad impression.
- We have lost opportunities. How can you follow up leads as a marketing company if you can never put on a good event?
- ClickMeeting has allowed my clients to implement weekly educational webinar events to their memberships, which have been unanimously ranked as the top member benefit and continue to be a basis for member growth.
- ClickMeeting has allowed me, as a business, to engage new clients with live development demos that have helped to influence purchasing decisions.
- Hosting online webinars has allowed us to convert leads into customers.
- Love the ability to embed signups on our website. People use those often.
- It was an affordable software for what it delivered. We would have kept using it if the webinars had worked to drive business, or if we'd been able to drive more people to the webinars. Not ClickMeeting's fault. Great return on the investment in my mind.
- Simple and affordable way to create content to boost our client's business
- ClickWebinar has allowed us to onboard/train hundreds more customers/clients per week to use our platform than we used to be able to, which in turn has brought us more revenue.
- ClickWebinar has been somewhat costly and glitchy, but overall is the best webinar platform that we can find for the price.
- ClickMeeting has allowed hassle free communication will all of our remote sites across the country.
- While my company purchased the basic version - we have found that it suites our needs well in regards that employees no longer need to leave their offices, homes, remote sites to attend important meetings. All of this can be done through a simple online, cloud-based platform that provides verbal, textual, and visual stimuli.
- The only negative impact that has occurred is the learning curve for some employees that are not familiar with web-based meeting platforms. Because of this, prior training is need across the board.