Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- They apparently have an excellent sales team.
We (Diabsolut) are a preferred partner and implementer of the full suite of ClickSoftware products with offices in Canada, United States, and India.
We have implemented ClickSoftware's Mobile Workforce Management software at several of our clients and have successfully deployed it, and many other ClickSoftware products to other clients over an ever expanding array of sectors for several years.
The Mobility solutions offered by ClickSoftware are very robust and extremely configurable, enabling adopters of the software to get everything they need and almost everything they want out of a mobile workforce management system today. Clicksoftware is always updating their software with bug fixes and enhancements making for a highly evolved offering that can adapt to meet your organizations needs as your business changes and grows. ClickSoftware offers a Windows based "thick" client that is perfect for Field resources utilizing a laptop, while ClickMobile Touch allows for organizations that have gone truly mobile to utilize a robust mobile workforce management system through an HTML5 webpage or native app on a smartphone.
ClickMobile allows organizations communicate with field resources in real-time. This allows for updates to and from the field resources, enabling the business to react in those critical moments when customer service is tested.
- ClickMobile allows for real-time updates from the field. The devices don't need to be within the organizations domain to communicate with the back-end database. This makes updating work order information much less cumbersome since VPN connections are not necessary for mobile field workers
- Store-and-forward capability of the Mobile applications allow users to make updates to a work order even when they don't have an internet/data connection. They can make their changes and rest assured that they will be recorded to the organizations database when internet connection is restored.
- ClickMobile Touch makes the BYOD a reality as the application is device agnostic and will run on any browser that supports HTML5.
ClickMobile can be implemented in virtually any organization that has a need for a Mobile Workforce Management system. The only real limitations or concerns will be with the backend hardware architecture. Sectors that have really seen the best utilization of the software are ones that have a dynamic service schedule and need to be extremely flexible with their customers service needs. In a day where customer service is so important to an organizations ability to remain the market leader it is extremely important for an organization to consider implementing a mobile solution. For organizations that already have a mobile management solution in place it is critical that they continuously reevaluate the system in order to remain competitive in their market and drive down operational costs.
Change can be difficult for many organizations and the buy-in from the Field resources, who will ultimately be utilizing the mobile solution on a daily basis, will be critical when implementing something like ClickMobile. If the field resources are not able to accept a change to process then Change Management needs to take place during the implementation. It is generally a good rule to begin Change Management at the beginning of any large project, such as one where a mobile solution is being introduced.
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management is very scalable to meet the scheduling demands of any size organization
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management is very customizable to the needs and requirements of any service organization
- ClickSoftware Mobile Workforce Management allows an organization to plan and adjust to the service business changes in demand.
ClickSoftware Scorecard Summary
ClickSoftware Technical Details