Clicktools

Clicktools Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

June 29, 2015

Gets the job done

Jennifer Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not had to use their support team a lot, but when I have it has always been a great experience with their support. They answer my questions quickly, and give the correct solution. I have also heard my coworkers say they really like and trust the ClickTools support team.
Kristi Eide | TrustRadius Reviewer
I get frustrated by not being able to find the answers to my questions online by myself. I would rather search FAQs and find things that way, but it seems I always have to contact support to get the answer I need. They need a more robust support center so you can do it yourself. But on the upside, when I do contact support, they respond immediately and usually solve my problem quickly.

Clicktools Scorecard Summary

Survey Format & Appearance (3)
Survey templates (11)
Themes (12)
Custom logo/branding (14)
Survey Content (3)
Changes to live survey (16)
Question design help (14)
Multiple question types (16)
Survey Logic (1)
Survey logic flexibility (13)
Survey Reporting & Analytics (5)
9.5
Response tracking (14)
Data export (15)
Standard reports (13)
Custom reports (11)
Analytics (11)
Survey Administration & Security (2)
Access controls (14)
Compliance (6)
Survey Distribution (2)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (1)
10.0
Respondent restrictions (6)

What is Clicktools?

Clicktools is a cloud-based survey software. It enables business users to collect information through surveys, call scripts, and web forms; automatically centralize the data in CRM; and act on those insights to increase loyalty. The program is offered by Callidus Cloud, which in turn was acquired by SAP in 2017 when the companies formed a strategic partnership.

Clicktools Video

Clicktools Overview

Clicktools Competitors

Clicktools Pricing

Clicktools Technical Details

What is Clicktools?

What is Clicktools's best feature?

Reviewers rate Response tracking and Data export and Custom reports highest, with a score of 9.9.

Who uses Clicktools?

The most common users of Clicktools are from Enterprises and the Computer Software industry.