Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 16, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
I use it personally to see how people interact with my website. The spy feature is really their standout option as it gives a much easier to comprehend view than Google Analytics real time on what is currently happening on site.
- Real time user tracking.
- Ease of use for reports.
- Heat maps to included in base plans.
- Picking up on form submission data.
- Personalized SEO and/or marketing reports.
- Google Webmaster Integration.
Read Paul Therond's full review
May 30, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
I'm using Clicky on multiple sites to provide real-time and in-depth analytics. It has a widget based interface and allows you to set up unique dashboards for each site. It also has excellent reporting features, and the data is always up to date. It's one of my favorite analytics programs.
- Clicky wins out because it's extremely user-friendly and even a novice can quickly understand how to configure it to get meaningful data.
- If you're managing multiple sites, the ease of copying your favorite dashboard views to another site is another big plus.
- And the bounce rate metric is different from any other I've seen - really great for tracking blog visitors who may look at a single article before going elsewhere.
- It's hard to find a negative feature about Clicky, but if I must pick one, it would be the fact that some reports are only available for limited periods, which means you can't get a one year overview of all aspects of your site. That's just nitpicking, though, as what Clicky offers is more than enough for most people.
Read Sharon Hurley Hall's full review
There are no special resources needed to use Clicky - it works well for all the sites I've used it on, providing up to date metrics on visitors and actions. It started out as analytics particularly suited to bloggers and it's still very strong there, but I believe it can work in a wide range of scenarios.