CLion

CLion Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

I was not forced to get in direct contact with CLion support. However, it is quite clear that they are doing a really decent job when it comes to providing assistance to their customers. Updates, including bug fixes, are being roll-outed in a reasonable manner, and bigger upgrades always include some interesting features.
I am giving it a 9 out of 10 because I did not even need official support from the CLion team but rather, every time I came across a problem, I have been able to solve it within the community itself. This is so precious that you don't even need the help of the program's development/support team. There's a huge community of users that backs you up.
I will give them a 10 for customer support because they are quick to respond to inquiries and never have given me the boilerplate answers or links to a wiki page like some gigantic companies do. JetBrains is relatively small and very competitive. They want your business and want to keep it. I find that very attractive especially when I run into trouble and need my IDE vendor to lend a hand.

What is CLion?

JetBrains offers CLion, a cross-platform IDE for C and C+.

CLion Pricing