Clockify

Clockify Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

November 02, 2021

Easy time tracking

Steve Bodger | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Time Tracking
  • Project Grouping
  • Making it simple to track time
  • starting and stopping the same task when interrupted
  • sometimes I have issues with the date picker and it makes tasks look like they take multiple days
  • the default filters on reporting are odd to me - it would be easier to always show last week for example
September 13, 2021

Time Well Spent

• time reporting
  • time clocking
  • project/client structuring
  • mobile app can be glitchy
  • would like to have multi-task tracking concurrently
  • more granular reporting
Quentin Goin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Clockify records exact times on a per project basis when you click Start/Stop.
  • User interface is very easy. It is easy to add a project on the fly, change the times I just recorded if I forgot to click Stop for example. The interface is intuitive and gives me the flexibility I need.
  • Reporting gives me everything I need from times, hours per project, billable or not, per client and any tags I've created. This provides enough flexibility for many different use cases.
  • Personally, I don't like the Windows app. It isn't as fast to respond to the Start/Stop button clicks so I found myself hesitating on changing screens for example. I didn't like having to think about if I should check if it is recording time or not. I use the web page and it is fast and accurate.
  • I could see people wanting a small separate browser window to keep the Start/Stop button. It looks best in the browser in nearly a full-size screen. It could look nicer/easier to use when shrunk to a smaller browser screen size. The ease of use for me and ability to add in a detailed description for a specific time period I just worked or am working on overrides the browser screen size. It is just a personal preference.

What is Clockify?

Clockify offers their free and unlimited time tracking tool for teams and freelancers, used to keep track of employee timesheets and billable hours, project progress, reports, and schedules. Track time using a timer or log hours manually in a timesheet.

The vendor states that Clockify is ideal for keeping track of what you're working on, attendance and PTO, and assigning logs to relevant projects and clients., as well as generating weekly, monthly & annual reports.

Clockify is available on web, mobile (iOS and Android), and desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux).

Clockify Features