Close.io is a customer relationship management (CRM) software with call management and sales workflow automation capabilities.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/u0/Yq/S6IQ7TWK3Z6Q.PNGClose.io strikes the perfect balance between power and simplicity!My team uses Close.io to manage our sales and BD pipelines. We're a small startup, so there's only two of us currently using it, but I can see how the value of the platform would scale with additional team members. It's clearly setup with leads, opportunities, and an inbox that is essentially one's action items for the day. Recently, Close.io added the ability to send email sequences, which we're leveraging now. Already seeing great value there as some leads don't respond until the 4th or later email.,Email sequences. Create and send a sequence of emails until the sequence finishes or the contact replies to your email. You can also pause the sequence manually. Email sync. Syncs in real time with your email account, which is huge. Zapier integration. We've automated a lot of our pipeline management through the Zapier integration. This saves us soooo much time.,I'd like it if I could customize the inbox so that only leads that meet my defined criteria show up on my to-do list. Instead, it's managed by Close and what they consider to be an action item. The interface could use a face lift :),8,Has allowed us to have full visibility into our pipeline Has allowed us to automate lead entry and follow up, saving us tons of time and helping us to make sure we're not letting people slip through the cracks. This is done through the Zapier integration and new email sequences feature,Salesforce App Cloud and HubSpot CRMClose.io - Inspire teamwork!Our insidesales team utilizes it to work cohesively and ensure we are not having multiple people follow up with the same leads. Our sales staff also links in to see when follow ups have been done. It's a great tool to keep everyone on the same page as to where a lead/account is in the buying process.,Teamwork - Syncs all the emails sent to prospects to allow the whole team to stay on the same page Templates - Solid template structure allows for customization options and variable fields.,Minor bugs? - Sometime when I'm replying to an account it attempts to send the email as a different user. Thankfully I've only missed it when sending internal emails!,9,Positive - It's much easier now with Close.io to make sure that no deal falls through the cracks. Therefore helping us recover lost revenue.
Close.io

Close.io Reviews

Close.io
Filter 10 vetted Close.io reviews and ratings
Erik Zahnlecker profile photo
November 19, 2018

Review: "Close.io strikes the perfect balance between power and simplicity!"

• Email sequences. Create and send a sequence of emails until the sequence finishes or the contact replies to your email. You can also pause the sequence manually.
  • Email sync. Syncs in real time with your email account, which is huge.
  • Zapier integration. We've automated a lot of our pipeline management through the Zapier integration. This saves us soooo much time.
  • I'd like it if I could customize the inbox so that only leads that meet my defined criteria show up on my to-do list. Instead, it's managed by Close and what they consider to be an action item.
  • The interface could use a face lift :)
Close.io is well suited for a sales organization who wants to track leads, make sure none slip through the cracks, move them into opportunities as discussions progress, and close new business. The simplicity of the platform is part of why it's powerful - it's full feature set can be easily understood and leveraged by even those without much training on the system. I'm not sure where Close.io would be less appropriate...
Read Erik Zahnlecker's full review
Ryan McCarty profile photo
February 17, 2017

User Review: "Close.io - Inspire teamwork!"

• Teamwork - Syncs all the emails sent to prospects to allow the whole team to stay on the same page
  • Templates - Solid template structure allows for customization options and variable fields.
  • Minor bugs? - Sometime when I'm replying to an account it attempts to send the email as a different user. Thankfully I've only missed it when sending internal emails!
I think Close works best with a broad team of reps working the same accounts. For us, we may have 3 different sales reps quoting different products on the same deal. It makes it much easier to track where everyone is in the process and how up to date the prospect is.
Read Ryan McCarty's full review

Close.io Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (2)
6.7
Workflow management (2)
Territory management (1)
Opportunity management (2)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (2)
Contract management (1)
Interaction tracking (2)
Channel / partner relationship management (2)
Case management (1)
Call center management (2)
Help desk management (1)
Lead management (1)
Email marketing (1)
Pipeline visualization (1)
Customizable reports (1)
Custom fields (2)
Custom objects (1)
Scripting environment (1)
API for custom integration (2)
Single sign-on capability (1)
Role-based user permissions (2)
Social data (1)