Helpful when it comes to lead management

Close.io - Inspire teamwork!

Starter

$29

Basic

$69

Professional

$99

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://close.com/pricing

What is Close?

Close is a sales engagement CRM designed to help SMBs turn more leads into revenue. A multichannel platform, Close lets users email, call, and text leads from the desktop — without add-ons. Every touchpoint with a lead is automatically tracked in a visual timeline so teams can skip the CRM busywork and focus on the deal. The vendor states that with its productivity tools like the task reminders and the Power Dialer, users will reach more leads, follow up more often, and close more deals.

Close Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Interaction tracking

• Supported: Contact-based search

Close Screenshots

Calling in CloseCustomized Search in CloseInbox in Close

Close Videos

Here are the 3 most impactful voice techniques to turn cold conversations into hot deals.
Discover the team and culture behind Close. Join us and build the future of sales. Open positions (fully remote!): https://jobs.close.com
This Google Sheets template can be easily modified for your existing sales team structure and process. Track your leads, see open opportunities, and sell more today.

Close Downloadables

Close Integrations

Close Competitors

Close Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

What is Close?

Close.io is a customer relationship management (CRM) software with call management and sales workflow automation capabilities.

What is Close's best feature?

Reviewers rate Email marketing highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Close?

The most common users of Close are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Close is used exclusively by our intake department for managing our client leads. Our intake department uses it to manage contacts, send bulk emails to potential leads, and take notes regarding their interactions with the potential leads. It organizes and simplifies our communication workflow since the process is all centralized.
  • Organize all contacts with potential leads.
  • Bulk email to simplify communication process.
  • Difficult to understand and build search queries.
It is useful when you have a lot of contacts and need to organize those potential leads. You can categorize lead by custom labels such as based on their interest level. It is also useful if you have the capabilities of using it in combination with other software so that your leads are automatically added to the system when they complete intake forms. It is also useful if you have contacts across a lot of different contacts and need to have an easy way to remember which contacts are for which projects. It is also useful if you want to send bulk emails quickly and want to synchronize the software with your email. It wouldn't be as useful if you only had a few contacts or a single matter that you were managing.
Close has been helpful in generating outbound email campaigns; our sales team is highly dependent on it for reaching out to prospects. Apart from campaigning, it is also a complete sales CRM where one can have a complete track on the lead status. Close is playing an important role in managing the leads without the interference of a second person--it is highly understood to every salesperson.
  • Email campaigning
  • Lead management
  • Sales acceleration
  • Analytics
  • Selection of leads for campaigns
  • More enhanced UI
I was very messy with the need follow up on things and I hardly recalled my prospects, so we've used few other CRMs but we haven't received fruitful results. To be honest, Close has helped a lot in lead management for me and the team as well. Close can be a wonderful tool if it simplifies its platform terminology so it's understandable to every user.
I haven't really had the need to use their support, but the only time I had an issue with the platform, the Close team was very attentive and responded in a short span of time. Also they take minimal time to solve issues. The only con here is there is no way to reach out to them apart from email.
Jason Vance | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're using Close for our sales team and managing all the leads we have come in. We had used other paid systems and even created our own, but this solved all our problems. Close replaced a few things for us and though costs a fair bit saves us time and money overall.
  • Manages leads.
  • Organization of everything in one place.
  • Add-ons that are worth every penny.
  • It could use a free account owner.
  • Having a second international line would be good.
If you're using something that you've made to manage leads and calling yourself, or you have outgrown your cheaper CRM, Close is a great option. We went from spending a lot of time organizing and reorganizing things where Close just did it as part of it's system.

If you're just starting out, I wouldn't recommend it. But if you've been using anything for a while, I'd give it a try.
Erik Zahnlecker | TrustRadius Reviewer
My team uses Close.io to manage our sales and BD pipelines. We're a small startup, so there's only two of us currently using it, but I can see how the value of the platform would scale with additional team members. It's clearly setup with leads, opportunities, and an inbox that is essentially one's action items for the day. Recently, Close.io added the ability to send email sequences, which we're leveraging now. Already seeing great value there as some leads don't respond until the 4th or later email.
  • Email sequences. Create and send a sequence of emails until the sequence finishes or the contact replies to your email. You can also pause the sequence manually.
  • Email sync. Syncs in real time with your email account, which is huge.
  • Zapier integration. We've automated a lot of our pipeline management through the Zapier integration. This saves us soooo much time.
  • I'd like it if I could customize the inbox so that only leads that meet my defined criteria show up on my to-do list. Instead, it's managed by Close and what they consider to be an action item.
  • The interface could use a face lift :)
Close.io is well suited for a sales organization who wants to track leads, make sure none slip through the cracks, move them into opportunities as discussions progress, and close new business. The simplicity of the platform is part of why it's powerful - it's full feature set can be easily understood and leveraged by even those without much training on the system. I'm not sure where Close.io would be less appropriate...
Joe Gatto | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Close.io to manage my phone calls, cold emails, and sales follow ups. It solves the problem of keeping a lot of leads and follow up sequences organized, and prevents them from falling through the cracks. It keeps me focused and helps me work efficiently and effectively. I can easily find where I left off with a particular prospect.
  • You can search for prospects by your activity & notes.
  • It helps automate the follow up process.
  • It ties cold emailing into a powerful CRM all in one portal.
  • Make it so one can set the time at which the emails go out.
  • Make it easier to set up my workflow.
Close.io is best for a small business sales team that has a lot of leads coming in consistently. It isn't good for a one man sales rep or soloprenuer because it has a lot of functionality & take time to set up. It's perfect for the forward thinking organization that knows it needs to rely on outbound selling, and is ready to support its sales team with a powerful tool like Close.io.
Ryan McCarty | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our insidesales team utilizes it to work cohesively and ensure we are not having multiple people follow up with the same leads. Our sales staff also links in to see when follow ups have been done. It's a great tool to keep everyone on the same page as to where a lead/account is in the buying process.
  • Teamwork - Syncs all the emails sent to prospects to allow the whole team to stay on the same page
  • Templates - Solid template structure allows for customization options and variable fields.
  • Minor bugs? - Sometime when I'm replying to an account it attempts to send the email as a different user. Thankfully I've only missed it when sending internal emails!
I think Close works best with a broad team of reps working the same accounts. For us, we may have 3 different sales reps quoting different products on the same deal. It makes it much easier to track where everyone is in the process and how up to date the prospect is.