Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Close is a sales engagement CRM designed to help SMBs turn more leads into revenue. A multichannel platform, Close lets users email, call, and text leads from the desktop — without add-ons. Every touchpoint with a lead is automatically tracked in a visual timeline so teams can skip the CRM busywork and focus on the deal. The vendor states that with its productivity tools like the task reminders and the Power Dialer, users will reach more leads, follow up more often, and close more deals.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Predictive dialer
- Supported: Two-way email sync
- Supported: Voicemail drop
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call coaching
- Supported: Contact-based search
Frequently Asked Questions
- Organize all contacts with potential leads.
- Bulk email to simplify communication process.
- Difficult to understand and build search queries.
- Email campaigning
- Lead management
- Sales acceleration
- Selection of leads for campaigns
- More enhanced UI
- Manages leads.
- Followup & reminders.
- Organization of everything in one place.
- Add-ons that are worth every penny.
- It could use a free account owner.
- Having a second international line would be good.
If you're just starting out, I wouldn't recommend it. But if you've been using anything for a while, I'd give it a try.
- Email sequences. Create and send a sequence of emails until the sequence finishes or the contact replies to your email. You can also pause the sequence manually.
- Email sync. Syncs in real time with your email account, which is huge.
- Zapier integration. We've automated a lot of our pipeline management through the Zapier integration. This saves us soooo much time.
- I'd like it if I could customize the inbox so that only leads that meet my defined criteria show up on my to-do list. Instead, it's managed by Close and what they consider to be an action item.
- The interface could use a face lift :)
- You can search for prospects by your activity & notes.
- It helps automate the follow up process.
- It ties cold emailing into a powerful CRM all in one portal.
- Make it so one can set the time at which the emails go out.
- Make it easier to set up my workflow.
- Teamwork - Syncs all the emails sent to prospects to allow the whole team to stay on the same page
- Templates - Solid template structure allows for customization options and variable fields.
- Minor bugs? - Sometime when I'm replying to an account it attempts to send the email as a different user. Thankfully I've only missed it when sending internal emails!