CloudApper Facilities

CloudApper Facilities Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Linda J Brannon | TrustRadius Reviewer
The app has helped me to manage my team simply by using my mobile phone. As I have a team of remote employees, the use of this app has simplified my facility management operation and asset maintenance management.
  • Asset management
  • Emergency procedure
  • Data management
The app has allowed me and my team to work from any location. It is easy to use and also affordable. I was looking for a powerful solution within my budget. After checking with a few apps and checking their feature I have found CloudApper the best one for me.
CloudApper Facilities is being used in my department to keep track of products and equipment. This asset tracker lists the date assets were bought and other relevant information. This helps in keeping track of relevant asset information for later usage. Overall, the app helps me to be aware of what is going on in my facility to help make adjustments.
  • Asset management
  • Facility notification
  • Facility information management
  • UI
  • UX
  • Tutorials
Being a facilities management app, it is best utilized in a facility that needs to maintain a lot of assets. This can be regular offices, factories and warehouses. Field-based teams will not benefit from this app, nor will remote employees. Overall, the app is quite good at doing what it says, and providing notifications.
This software is taking our company from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached facility system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place. Also the ability to access them on the go is a huge plus.
  • Overall experience of using this software is highly satisfactory
  • Helpful in tracking and viewing the location on assets
  • Easy work order management
  • The report module is very powerful; you can generate very insightful reports with it
  • Just a small personal observation: It is also not possible to manually resize column widths
It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, barcode, QR code, etc. Also with the layout feature, you will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item. So I think it is a good addition to large facilities with multiple locations.

CloudApper Facilities Scorecard Summary

What is CloudApper Facilities?

Facility Management Application is a mobile and web based application that aims to ensure the simplification of work facility, asset and maintenance management. The solution is designed to help employees save time by providing instant access to facility details, operating details and emergency procedures to maintain safe and comfortable spaces for employees.

CloudApper Facilities Features