Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cloudflare, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Reduced cost of serving content.
- Reduced efforts in maintaining A/B test stack.
- Faster page load times.
- reduced outages
- Reduced Vunerabilities
- Reduced impacts from DDos
- Saved time in troubleshooting
- Less downtime due to some network issue brought by attack
- More important, save money.
- Reduced Outages
- Saved Resources
- Reduced Service Incidents and On-call incidents
- Streamlined security and engineering efforts.
- Assisted with ZTNA.
- Reduce downtime for our business when DDoS attack happens to use
- Saved our effort to focus on other problem
- Secure our service
- Saving us time chasing to patch all the latest vulnerabilities
- Saving money having multiple on prem products doing the same features they offer
- Has likely protected (security wise) us in many ways we don't even recognize
- We have made our money back on this product in saved admin/engineering time alone
- Our techs have taken advantage of all the features available to us, giving them much-needed functions we could not get through any other one product
- Saved $28,000/year by using cloudflare access to grant external developers access without needing to use a citrix license to access internal resources
- Eliminated all DOS attacks
- Reduced the traffic from our origin web servers to the internal by 90% using the cloudflare cache
- CDN delivers website assets faster decreasing load time.
- DNS management is relatively easy.
- Reduced DNS response time from (sometimes) >60ms to
- Much easier alternative to VPN
- Far more reliable than our old VPN
- Allowed us to implement much stricter security than we previously could, all without causing more friction for our employees. It actually made things easier than before.
- Greatly increased resiliency as we are able to deploy lots of Cloudflare servers whereas our traditional VPN had high licensing costs per server so we only had two
- Since it runs on the Cloudflare backbone we saw an increase in speed from our engineers
- Made things easier for our developers and users as they don't have to remember to sign in to VPN
- Cloudflare has reduced the risk to the business of cyber attacks
- As a side benefit we have improved the portal customisation
- Cloudflare has improved visibility of the internet traffic hitting our services
- The peace of mind and ease of use of their free offering make it a no-brainer for smaller websites.
- CDN and caching functionality means less money spent on server hardware.
- More advanced offerings that are not free may become cost-prohibitive for small businesses.
- zero trust has provided enhanced security with reduced technician involvement.
- We used the free plan so the Return of Investment was there from the start
- Our page got the correct SSL configuration with the corresponding Google search benefits.
- The page does get slightly faster (mostly dynamic content that Cloudflare doesn't help that much)
- We had a problem in the backend due to timeout, the workaround was to have a 2nd domain without Cloudflare just for the backend.
- Reduce downtime when replacing addresses in DNS
- Cloudflare can save many resources of the organization, such as spending on hardware and staff training
- Also, many things can be automated, such as providing and controlling the expiration of the SSL certificates
- All in one service that is needed for modern web application protection and performance
- Protecting email traffic on screening emails before user can see a SPAM & phishing
- Reduced downtime while attacks are ongoing
- Protection of assets
- Improved Site Performance
- Improved the Image Quality and loading times
- Provides Security against attacks
- Massive timesaver moving IP addresses with no downtime.
- Manage all things DNS from one central location, no data silos.
- Instant deployment of DOS (Denial of Service) attacks.
- Saved IT operations time and resources.
- Sped up web apps.
- Cloudflare helps us to protect our webservers from vulnerable attacks
- It is cost efficient as compared to other products.
- It does helps to reduce website load times.
- Positive: Totally accelerated our cloud services in many countries, including China.
- Positive: So much easier to manage SSL certs, CDN, DNS, and server-less app deployments.
- Negative: Too high of the price for Enterprise. I hope there is a one for tech startups.