Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- The service is unusable right now because it's always down. CloudTalk has oversold their service to too many customers on too few servers (as admitted on an email from their CEO to all their customers). We've lost all functionality for days - crippling our customer support team
CloudTalk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
CloudTalk is cloud-based call center software for sales and support teams of all sizes, looking to improve customer experiences through more personalized, data-driven customer interactions.
The vendor aims to help teams communicate clearly and efficiently.
With CloudTalk you can get local or toll-free numbers from more than 80 countries across the world.
The vendor says they offer integration with important tools (such a CRM, Helpdesk, or ecommerce platforms, etc.) and "enterprise-class" features.
CloudTalk offers solutions for:
- Support teams
- Sales teams
- and others
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|CloudTalk Essential||$20||per user/month (invoiced annually)|
|CloudTalk Custom||-||per user or company/month (invoiced annually)|
|CloudTalk Expert||$35||per user/month (invoiced annually)|
|CloudTalk Starter||$15||per user/month (invoiced annually)|
CloudTalk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
CloudTalk Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|