Reviews (1-2 of 2)
It makes me feel way more in control over what I am doing. Chat support is educated, fast, and helpful. I have made some configuration and payment mistakes in the past and they always helped me.
- Support: they're on the ball when it comes to that and is responsive and proficient.
- The security of their applications. They're layered with state of the art protection so it is easy to maintain and manage.
- Pricing: for what's offered the pricing is quite convenient and affordable.
- More personal application help.
- Easier application installation just like WordPress websites.
- A free tier to try the product/some kind of trial.
Cloudways Scorecard Summary
Cloudways offers a managed environment for ecommerce stores and business websites. The vendor states their core USP is choice - the choice of cloud providers (AWS, GCE, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode) and multiple versions of popular applications (including four flavors of WordPress and two of Magento), the users can configure the Cloudways Platform to fit operational requirements and business processes.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Cloudways offers 1 free migration to all customers. For any further migration needs the customer can use our free WordPress migration plugin and do it themselves. Or they can request paid migration services for any PHP based application, which start at $25 per application.
Cloudways Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cloudways Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global Availability|