March 09, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
CloverDX is used to handle most of our Data Entry needs. Previously we had a mish-mash of spreadsheets, PDFs, Access databases, and custom PHP that allowed us to take carrier data and load it into our Salesforce org. The previous processes were slow and inefficient. CloverDX allowed us to automate the entire process, which helps increase productivity and decrease errors.
- Connects with Salesforce very well
- The graphical view of the transformations allows for easy creations and maintenance
- Support has always been eager to assist with any graph creation difficulties I run into
- The initial learning curve is a little steep. Not very steep or super steep, just a little steep.
- Having enough memory for large multi-step problems can be an issue if the graph isn't designed well.
CloverDX designer as a standalone is well suited for fairly straightforward transformations of data. If you want to do large scale data integrations, then their server edition adds an extra level of automation and job control.
Read Michael Johnson's full review
While CloverDX has an active forum for users to submit questions and assist with answers, their in house support team is incredibly responsive when I've contacted them for assistance. This seems almost at odds with most other software companies who try to save money on tech support by promoting a forum or knowledge base.