CMiC Project Management is a construction project collaboration and management solution. It centralizes project-related communications and documents onto one platform, and connects the job site with the back-end office.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- RFI tools (87)7.878%
- Collaboration & approvals (92)7.171%
- Jobsite reports (86)5.959%
- Document sharing (87)5.858%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CMiC Construction Platform, and make your voice heard!
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
15 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
CMiC intelligent construction platform.Purpose-built for the construction industry, the CMiC construction platform includes a suite of software applications that power E&C businesses for a broad range of customer segments, with capabilities for financials & accounting and managing human & capital assets, with the goal of ensuring efficient project management and flawless project delivery.
CMiC software is architected on a single database platform that offers companies and users a single source of truth for business needs, streamlined workflows across the enterprise, the ability to run analytics to visualize data, and a consistent user experience. The single database platform for construction enables the different modules to connect seamlessly, and allows data to move freely. This helps provide simplified workflows, visibility & transparency and better decision making for construction executives.
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: As-built drawings
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Checklists
- Supported: Meeting Minutes
- Supported: Specifications
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Takeoff tools
- Supported: Job costing
- Supported: Cost databases
- Supported: Cost calculator
- Supported: Bid creation
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Warranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
Watch What does CMiC’s construction software do? How does it deliver value to construction firms? This introductory video describes how CMiC helps businesses to optimize productivity, minimize risk and drive growth.
Watch How can construction firms ensure they are maximizing the value and output of their full construction crew? This short video introduces solutions to these challenges, and the eBook 5 Factors that Distinguish a High-Performance Construction Field Solution, further describes this.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North America, Middle East, South East Asia|
- CMiC gives construction companies accounting features purpose-built for their industry. CMiC Accounting & Financial Controls manages key aspects of the financial puzzle, including budgeting, GL, AP/AR and forecasting. This solution brief explains more.
- CMiC FIELD is the hub of project management & collaboration. It unifies teams at the job site and enables them to co-ordinate on-time, on-budget project delivery. This solution brief shows how FIELD helps to manage RFIs, submittals, drawings, and subcontracts.
- CMiC Analytics is delivered as an embedded, native capability within the CMiC construction platform. It simplifies the complex management of data-driven insights across the enterprise. With embedded analytics, construction teams can better inform their decisions with complete and accurate data, no matter their role or job location. This solution brief describes more.
- CMiC delivers a uniﬁed and advanced enterprise and ﬁeld solutions for construction ﬁrms. This 1-pager offers an overview of how the platform can be the technology foundation that runs a construction business.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||68%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||32%|