Mainly due to timezone differences. I think Coda's support in general is well implemented and executed. They know their stuff and are helpful. But since I'm not in the same timezone, solution rates are slower for me, and that's not something I prefer. I work in customer service, too, and more often than not, time is important. Shortening the solution time would be a much greater experience.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
They are helpful and patient, often creating formulas themselves to help out with specific problems.
Coda is a doc that brings words, data, and teams together. It starts with a blinking cursor on a blank page and can grow as big as a team's ambition. Coda comes with a set of building blocksーlike pages for infinite depth, tables that talk to each other, and buttons that take action inside or outside the docーwhich users can combine to make a doc as powerful as an app. The vendor says people have made Coda docs that do everything from launch products, to scale small businesses, to help them study for tests.
- Supported: Pages: Every Coda doc starts with a page. And can grow into as many pages as you like, so you’ll never outgrow your doc, no matter how big your team or idea.
- Supported: Tables & Views: A table in Coda can be as simple as a list or as deep as a database. And it can have customizable, connected views, so everyone can work off the same data, in their own preferred way.
- Supported: Controls: Controls—like buttons, select lists, and sliders—make a doc feel more like an app for your team.
- Supported: Packs: Packs connect your Coda doc to the apps you use everyday—the tools you and your team communicate, code, and design in.
- Supported: Formulas: Formulas can live anywhere in Codaーon the page or in a control or table. You can think of them as the connective tissue between building blocks in Coda.
- Supported: Automations: Automation is the building block that puts your repetitive yet important tasks on autopilot.
- Supported: Templates: No need to start from scratch. We turned our most popular compositions of building blocks into time-saving templates and made them available inside your doc.
- Supported: Forms: Collect inputs and data and synthesize using Coda's building blocks to view and filter data
Learn how Figma's Yuhki Yamashita uses Coda to ship product
Watch Coda CEO & Co-Founder Shishir Mehrotra transform Stripe COO Claire Hughes Johnson's fabled offsite doc into an interactive Coda doc
|Pro||$10.00||per month per doc maker; unlimited editors (paid annually)|
|Team||$30.00||per month per doc maker; unlimited editors (paid annually)|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Coda, from Coda Project headquartered in San Francisco, is a template-based document generation solution, supporting a variety of use cases presented by the vendor as ideal for smaller companies that might otherwise be relying on spreadsheets to maintain (for instance) product development, or inventory tracking. It is available free, with paid editions to support teams, automations, or for more advanced collaboration and workspace features, as well as more advanced security features.
The most common users of Coda are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.