Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CodeTwo Email Signatures, and make your voice heard!
Monthly subscription (100 users)
Yearly subscription (100 users)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $0.81 per month per user
- CodeTwo products are used by over 90,000 companies from 150 countries, including Facebook, Samsung, UNICEF and many of the Fortune 500 companies.
- They have been recognized as Microsoft 2020 Partner of the Year Finalist in the Customer Experience category for their email signature software.
- Solutions are developed in compliance with both ISO/IEC 27001 (information security) & 27018 (personal data protection in the cloud).
- The signatures Web Add-in for Outlook and OWA is developed in direct collaboration with Microsoft.
- Supported: Centrally manage company email signatures from any device.
- Supported: Supports all apps and devices.
- Supported: Adds embedded email images which are not blocked by recipients’ email clients.
- Supported: Signatures added directly under each reply and forward in an email thread.
- Supported: Easy integration with one-click surveys, meeting schedulers and web analytics tools.
- Supported: Signature management can be delegated to specific teams or users.
- Supported: See centrally managed signatures while composing emails.
- Supported: Autoresponder feature lets you set up fully-branded automatic replies and out of office messages for all your users.
- Microsoft 365 (Azure Active Directory)
- Exchange Online
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Polish, French|