Entry-level set up fee?
- $40 Custom quotationOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Despite advances in perimeter defenses, increasing numbers of phishing threats are reaching recipient inboxes. The vendor states that Cofense Phishing Defense Center identifies over 3,500 phishing threats per customer, per year, that technology failed to stop.
Well-conditioned end users reporting suspicious emails can be a rich source of threat intelligence to Security Operations teams. However, real threats are often obscured by false positives such as internal, spam and legitimate marketing emails. The fast evolution of the phishing threat landscape hampers effective analysis, with ongoing investments in threat analysis tools necessary to attempt to keep pace.
The Cofense Phishing Defense Center focuses solely on the phishing threat delivering managed detection and response. Powered by Cofense Triage and supporting technology and processes, it is staffed by experienced phishing threat analysts. Underpinned by Cofense Threat Intelligence and Labs teams, the Cofense Phishing Defense Center maintains perspective on today’s phishing threat landscape. Analysts work to prioritize, analyze and understand potential threats reported by end users. The Cofense Phishing Defense Center provides actionable intelligence to enable Security Teams to shift their focus from analysis to action, allowing them to effectively respond and mitigate confirmed attacks in progress.
- Supported: Investigates ALL suspicious emails reported by your users
- Supported: Delivers managed detection and response to phishing threats as a service
- Supported: Leverages a growing network of customers to leverage threat intelligence learned from one customer across all customers
- Supported: Adds phishing and malware expertise to your security operations capabilities
- Supported: Integrates with your enterprise operations for efficient & effective remediation
- Supported: Provides you with curated threat intelligence of actual threats that have breached your technical defenses based on email IOCs and malware IOCs discovered as part of in-depth email payload analysis.
- FireEye Managed Defense
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||8%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||92%|
- Instant detection and elimination of phishing email boxes.
- Easy to set up.
- Intuitive and complete GUI interface, being able to create rules, configure exceptions, and generate reports.
- Optimizes time to eliminate phishing and prevent users from being targeted by internet scams.
- Good artificial intelligence.
- It is necessary to improve the technical documentation.
- Queue at the support service.
- The best part of this product is that it gives confidence to the user because, in the case of threats, all of them would be removed.
- It is very responsive, and they just quickly respond to all of the customers' queries in less than 20 minutes.
- There is transparency in the platform because of the monthly account reviews and [...] a review of metrics as well.
- Even though it is a great product, I still feel that it is slightly overpriced for a normal company.
- At some point, I felt that when migrating between email client versions, I actually had to reinstall the client just to get everything functioning.
- IOCs (Indicators of compromise)
- Accuracy of work
- Response time
- Better integration with established ticketing systems
- Ability to determine if there were any other recipients of the same email
- Technical issues when logging into the tool
- Automatic protection against cyber phishing attacks and preventing information theft.
- The software allows you to generate very detailed incident reports.
- Constant software update.
- Email always protected.
- Rules customization.
- Some false positives.
- It's rare but still some threats go unfiltered.
- Real phishing examples.
- Intelligent system for detection.
- Removal of threats when found.
- Larger database of threats.
- Better knowledge on senders.
- Stronger AI when found.
- Responsiveness, they typically respond in ~20 minutes.
- Accuracy, we have had no reported false positives/negatives.
- Transparency - monthly account reviews w/ team and reviewing of metrics.
- Reporting - basic reporting and alerts are basic, but in-depth monthly calls are much better.
- 24/7 service option - right now only business hours (9-5, M-F).
- Reports are now coming in quickly and reported to internal teams to remediate.
- Alerts provide clear IOCs and remediation efforts.
- Users receive quick responses and clear responses with the templates.
- We currently do not leverage Vision, but it is planned to further bolster the service offering.