- New link alerts
- Competitive analysis
- Toxic link reports
- Exporting data is doable but a little confusing
- The anchor text tagging is a bit cumbersome
- Toxic link warnings can seem a little "the sky is falling"
- The link auditing features are fast and easy to use
- The platform is constantly being improved with interesting beta features
- The content optimization tool is clever
- The interface can be clunky
- It's a bit too all-in-one for me as I use other solutions for features like rank tracking and mentions
- You are unlikely to use all the features you are paying for
CognitiveSEO Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
CognitiveSEO is a relatively new search engine optimization toolkit, launched in 2012 from developer and CEO Razvan Gavrilas of the company of the same name based in Romania. With an emphasis on backlink analysis and link creating, the platform also presents content and site audit analysis, keyword research and tracking, also rank tracking, all presented via a customizable dashboard.
For a small group of up to 5 users with no interest in an API, CognitiveSEO can be had for $99 per month (supporting analysis for 25 sites and tracking of 500 keywords). More costs more: for $199 sites are doubled and keywords tripled, again for $499 per month, and finally custom plans are available for larger and more particular brands and agencies.
CognitiveSEO Technical Details