Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- More efficient marketing campaigns.
- Quicker response time from potential clients.
- Easy accessibility for data management and future prospecting.
- More mobile accessibility for mobile devices to boost on the go marketing efforts.
- Increases Website Traction
- Helps Build Social Media Presence
- Helps Target Market Similar Customers of Alike Competitors
- More accessibility on mobile social media platforms would be helpful
- Additional resources and customization options per each individual website would also be resourceful
- Good tool for tracking KW's when writing a blog post.
- Easy to see the KW rankings all in one place.
- Way overpriced.
- The tools are not entirely accurate and we found GA to still be the best source for data.
Also, the support is very poor and does not respond for days, when you have questions. So again for the price, it is an overpriced service and a poor tool that does not fix enough of a problem. I cancelled the renewal a couple of weeks before the subscription expired and they cancelled my entire account. So I didn't even get everything I subscribed to, which for me was the final straw.
- New link alerts
- Competitive analysis
- Toxic link reports
- Exporting data is doable but a little confusing
- The anchor text tagging is a bit cumbersome
- Toxic link warnings can seem a little "the sky is falling"
- The link auditing features are fast and easy to use
- The platform is constantly being improved with interesting beta features
- The content optimization tool is clever
- The interface can be clunky
- It's a bit too all-in-one for me as I use other solutions for features like rank tracking and mentions
- You are unlikely to use all the features you are paying for
CognitiveSEO Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is CognitiveSEO?
CognitiveSEO is a relatively new search engine optimization toolkit, launched in 2012 from developer and CEO Razvan Gavrilas of the company of the same name based in Romania. With an emphasis on backlink analysis and link creating, the platform also presents content and site audit analysis, keyword research and tracking, also rank tracking, all presented via a customizable dashboard.
For a small group of up to 5 users with no interest in an API, CognitiveSEO can be had for $99 per month (supporting analysis for 25 sites and tracking of 500 keywords). More costs more: for $199 sites are doubled and keywords tripled, again for $499 per month, and finally custom plans are available for larger and more particular brands and agencies.
CognitiveSEO Technical Details