Cognizant Cloud 360 is being used by our IT department for cloud integration of multiple software applications. As far as I know, it is …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cognizant Cloud360, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cognizant offers Cloud360, a comprehensive cloud management platform.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Cognizant Cloud 360 is being used by our IT department for cloud integration of multiple software applications. As far as I know, it is being used by all operating companies within the medical devices sector of our business. Particularly in preparing to return to work onsite from COVID mandates work-from-home, seamless cloud integration has received increased attention within our organization, and Cognizant Cloud 360 was chosen as the platform to accommodate both home and on-site users of various business applications.
- Very good customer service team. Very responsive to inquiries, and willing to collaboratively develop solutions to software Platform integration challenges.
- Very intuitive user interface. Layout for various tools and settings is well-conceived and implemented, and the software is ultimately very easy to navigate for even novice users.
- Customizable resource library. The platform makes it easy to select tools that are needed without forcing you to subscribe to additional tools that are not needed.
- Could improve in agility in the delivery life cycle. When customer demands change and abrupt changes in resources and configuration are required, the change order process is not as quick as desired.
- Advanced technical competence and knowledge of a wide variety of specialized software applications is a bit lacking. Relative to some competitor software from Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, or HP, Cognizant isn’t as technically inclined and ready to handle issues with less common software tools.
- Not as forthcoming with status updates as some competitors. In cases of interruptions or upcoming updates, Cognizant doesn’t disclose timely and detailed information unless it is specifically requested by the user.
Cognizant Cloud 360 is very well suited for cloud integration of modern, common software among users of a wide spectrum of proficiency levels. The user interface is well designed and intuitive, and all common software tools have existing implementation tools and intuitive platforms for cloud migration. Cognizant Cloud 360 is not as useful when most users are highly technically competent and use specialized, less common software tools that are to be migrated to the cloud platform. Cognizant is technically sound, but maybe not as much as some established competitors (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, etc) and also may not have familiarity with lesser-known software applications.
Support is very timely and thorough in their responses to inquiries, and also is very willing to help in finding collaborative solutions to any technical challenges. Overall, the only negative is they may not be as equipped or ready to proactively handle some more customized requests as a more established competitor would be. This is more of a reflection of the software than the support team.