Coinbase Reviews

John Phillip Masagca, ME | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 13, 2020

Coinbase Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Coinbase has helped me and my colleagues to store different coin data from our savings/payroll into Coinbase. We usually use it as a bank for cryptocurrency. I recommend Coinbase if you want to have safe and secure transactions with regards to cryptocurrency. It has helped me a lot. Make sure to use and learn how to manage your finances by investing in cryptocurrency. You can also use Coinbase to purchase things/goods online via your Coinbase wallet.
Read John Phillip Masagca, ME's full review
Jim Rubenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Coinbase is not being used in our business operations, as it's more a consumer crypto-currency product than business product. Therefore, my experience with Coinbase is limited to my own personal experiences. It addresses and solves none of my business problems.
Read Jim Rubenstein's full review
Brad Henderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 03, 2018

Love Coinbase!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Coinbase acts as my crypto wallet for the Ethereum I have purchased. Many of the other solutions either aren't as secure or are more challenging to set up and as a result, take a much longer time. So Coinbase saves me time. In a nutshell, Coinbase simplifies everything for me and is one of the most reputable/ trusted solutions as a crypto wallet.
Read Brad Henderson's full review
Tom Davies | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Coinbase is not used by our organization, but myself personally. I used this as a way to first get involved in the crypto market early last year when I knew little about how to buy and sell cryptocurrency. It's a great tool for getting started and really geared towards newcomers who are used to user-friendly financial products.
Read Tom Davies's full review

About Coinbase

Coinbase is a point-of-sale software solution with features such as an international digital wallet and bitcoin currency acceptance.