March 12, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Read Jim Rubenstein's full review
Pros and Cons
- Great UI for managing crypto funds
- Excellent mobile application for monitoring crypto values and sending/receiving crypto.
- Good two-factor security practices to ensure bad actors are not illegitimately gaining access to your wallets and stealing your funds.
- The fees coinbase charges on top of the crypto networks are relatively high, compared to the rest of the industry
- Under load/high volume, the site and application become unresponsive
- Customer support is lacking. It's hard to talk to a human and get a real response to your questions/concerns. This is particularly irritating since we're dealing with money.