Collabspot is a sales email platform that integrates Gmail with CRMs such as Salesforce, SugarCRM and Highrise. Some key features include: Email Tracking, Sales Automation and Sales Reporting and Analytics.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/2C/SC/ZP1UTFOQJJTB.pngDo you want quality at a good price? Collabspot is your alternative.The use that Collabspot has in our company is linked to the processes of personnel selection and training, administration and customer service. The use is multiple: for the following talents to enter the company, to promote campaigns through commercial mail; Begin a renewal process in the administration area. It is practical and easy to use. Having it in several sections of the company helps us discover many more features and applicability.,Email marketing has never been so easy with Collabspot. You can discover incredible potential when you use it in different areas. Follow-up calls, in a professional manner.,The payment plan that Collabspot provides does not have many advantages over the free plan. The scores do not reflect the true assessment towards clients and candidates. Mail templates have an outdated design.,8,The staff that enters is of guaranteed quality. Customers can respond to our requests quickly. The staff of the administration is much more committed to their work.,Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and SugarCRM,SugarCRM, Agile CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)Collabspot Makes SugarCRM Even Sweeter!I use Collabspot's Gmail extension for integration with SugarCRM. It enables me to save emails to Sugar easily. (I can also create new records from my inbox easily.) I can also see opens and clicks from my the Collabspot dashboard. My primary use of Collabspot is for saving emails to records in our CRM. This is fantastic for keeping track of communication with customers especially for forecasting/pipeline.,Makes saving emails in SugarCRM really easy Flexible as to which types of records you can save to Accurate reporting on opens and clicks Easily add new records to SugarCRM from Gmail inbox,I honestly don't have a con for Collabspot,10,It has helped me stay on top of my pipeline It makes it easy to go back through previous pricing and communication around deadlines with my resellers and clients It saves me so much time from having to add emails to Sugar manually,HubSpot Sales,G Suite, Microsoft Office 2016, Slack
Collabspot

Collabspot Reviews

Collabspot
Filter 4 vetted Collabspot reviews and ratings
Daniel Pacheco profile photo
June 20, 2018

Review: "Do you want quality at a good price? Collabspot is your alternative."

• Email marketing has never been so easy with Collabspot.
  • You can discover incredible potential when you use it in different areas.
  • Follow-up calls, in a professional manner.
  • The payment plan that Collabspot provides does not have many advantages over the free plan.
  • The scores do not reflect the true assessment towards clients and candidates.
  • Mail templates have an outdated design.
It is a fantastic and very useful application. It has many customization options, but it does not have the power that a giant company requires.
Read Daniel Pacheco's full review
Zeke Becerra profile photo
January 16, 2018

Review: "Collabspot Makes SugarCRM Even Sweeter!"

• Makes saving emails in SugarCRM really easy
  • Flexible as to which types of records you can save to
  • Accurate reporting on opens and clicks
  • Easily add new records to SugarCRM from Gmail inbox
  • I honestly don't have a con for Collabspot
Great for tracking communications with anyone in your CRM. Because of Collabspot, we have a culture of documenting emails in Sugar. I suppose Collabspot wouldn't be necessary if your CRM had an extension for your email client.
Read Zeke Becerra's full review

Collabspot Scorecard Summary

Pre-built connectors (2)
Connector modification (2)
Support for real-time and batch integration (2)
Data quality services (2)
Data security features (2)
Monitoring console (2)