Reviews (1-2 of 2)
To my knowledge, Collective Health is being used across the company. Collective Health is a portal used for employees to access their healthcare information, schedule appts, check on benefits, etc.
Read Rachel Friedlander-Holm's full review
It has been a great and easy experience, and I'd highly recommend it to colleagues. It is easy to navigate, all my information is in one place, and if I need additional help within the tool -- some resources quickly help answer any additional questions I may have.
December 12, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
My company uses Collective Health, company-wide, to help each individual forecast and manage their medical expenses. Employees are able to refer to Collective Health for a comprehensive view of their medical coverage, and a breakdown of the costs associated with the utilization of any given medical service. Employees also use Collective Health to help identify the best medical profession and/or provider for them.
- Collective Health does a good job of breaking down the costs associated with the utilization of any given medical service
- Collective Health helps users locate the best medical provider and/or facility that is best for them
- Collective Health provides quick and reliable support channels to users
- Collective Health could allow users to set up alerts to ensure they are utilizing benefits that must be used within a given time frame
- Collective Health should allow users to "submit a claim" from other landing pages on their website
Read Tolulope Lawal's full review
Collective Health is great for managing your medical expenses. It makes it easy to see how much you have already spent on a given medical service and how much the utilization of any given medical service would cost you. Collective Health is also great for locating the most cost effective medical provider and/or facility.