- Flexibility in our workflow automation. It’s easy to modify the existing processes when the need arises
- Web forms creation without a single line of code
- The parallel approval mechanism allows sending work items to a group rather than a single person
- No cons as for now
- Easy to set up. I built my first app prototype and got it up and running during trial period. Technical support was very responsive and helpful.
- It empowers you to develop and enhance applications quickly. There's no need to switch to administrator's environment - you can do all you need from a single environment for both administrator and user. No need to stop running workflow items if you need to adjust a workflow or a form.
- Comindware tutorials are quite detailed, but does not cater for real life issues.
- Workflow and form creation is super easy
- With Active Directory integration, user management is straightforward
- Permission scheme creation is a snap - you can give specific permissions to a group and a single user
- Easy to track a workflow status and quickly learn where it is stuck
- Excel exports for data
- Advanced notification settings
- The reporting could be improved. Reports creation is OK, but report templates would help a lot.
- Making sure projects are being build to the latest revision .
- Getting projects released to production on time.
- Keeping everyone in the loop.
- Automated E-mails need some improvement.
- The layout of the software needs some pizazz, I'm a millennial you know.
- When using Comindware Tracker through Outlook problems occur.
- Easy workflow creation and update
- Straightforward drag and drop form builder
- Open API for integration
- Out-of-box MS Outlook integration
- New form replication on mobile devices within a single publishing process
- It would be nice to have rule pre-sets for forms. Now you have to use Excel-like formulas and it makes rules setting process slightly fiddly.
- Easy to tweak workflows and forms, so users can easily optimize without breaking stride
- Successfully routes hand-offs between different teams
- Adds transparency to workflows
- A set of social collaboration tools
- Open API is good, but not enough in my opinion. It lacks out-of-box integrations with popular web-services.
- Easy workflow setup right from a web browser
- Ability to run parallel branches in a workflow
- Easy form builder in a web browser
- You have to use a web browser on your mobile devices. It would be wonderful to have a mobile app.
- Easy document tracking system features are nice.
- Price is so reasonable. Can manage everything within my budget.
- Another my favorite tool is Outlook Workflow Tool. This feature really helped me to track my workflow exactly.
- I don't have any particular dislikes about the software.
- Sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of customer support but they seem to have stepped up their game lately.
- Need more features as others workflow tracker. Though I think this is the best software.
- Easy to use
- Graphics workflow builder
- Integration with MS SharePoint and Outlook
- No-coding business rules implementation
- Open API
- Social collaboration within workflow tasks
- It is available via mobile browser, but I’d prefer to have an app.
- In addition to MS products integration, it would be useful to have smooth integrations with 3-rd party web services.
- Wonderful visual form builder
- Possibility to add a list of objects in web forms
- Visual workflow builder
- Drag-n-drop functionality everywhere you need it in the interface
- Easy to use and fully-functional
- It would be wonderful to have new version releases more frequently, but it's quite a minor corn.
Comindware Tracker Review: "ComindWare is an excelleant tool for workflow automation used by our marketing team"
Comindware Tracker is being used by our marketing department for web campaigns management, including media materials creation, status change, expenses approval and website bugs and changes.
We have replaced Excel files being emailed from remote employees and replaced multiple email communications back and forth for employee changes by using automated workflows and social networking options within tasks.
Comindware Tracker has eliminated steps getting missed and also accuracy of information and documents flowing to the correct employees.
- User interface is very easy to use.
- Web-form and workflow creation are super easy.
- Automates and organizes workflow.
- Eliminates information and documents getting missed.
- Chat support is very helpful.
- Several light bugs encountered, mainly when building out a complex process with numerous branches (though bugs are typically quickly addressed).
We needed a solution to help with tasks management and HR management and this seems going in the right direction.
- Planning the tasks and defining timeline for each task is a big job. Projects requires breaking the modules into small tasks and define timeline for those. Comindware helps with this feature quite well.
- Reporting and the charts have been very useful from this tool.
- Resource management is another key feature which adds a lot of value.
- Drag and Drop feature: Having Drag and Drop functionality in place will help moving tasks to various stages.
- Billing: Having billing breakdown with hourly billed and fixed bids would be great.
- Mobile Friendly: Responsive view needs some improvement.
User interface can be improved to help with mobile view.
Comindware Tracker Scorecard Summary
About Comindware Tracker
Web-based workflow software by Comindware allows non-technical users to create automated workflows and web-forms with drag'n'drop simplicity right from web-browser. It also aims to empower business users to modify workflows and forms on-the-fly without requests to IT-professionals.
Comindware Tracker addresses business needs such as:
- Approval Request Management,
- Document Tracking,
- Customer Request and Claim Management,
- Compliance and Policy Management,
- and more.
Comindware Tracker Screenshots
Comindware Tracker Integrations
Comindware Tracker Competitors
Comindware Tracker is available for purchase on a per-user subscription plan.
Comindware Tracker Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Comindware Tracker Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Comindware Tracker Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Germany, Russia|
|Supported Languages: ||English, German, Russian|