Comindware Tracker Reviews

Sanyam Jain profile photo
Less code, straightforward and interactive app.
  • Drag and drop helps a lot.
  • Multi-platform support/web app.
  • The workflow designer is very intuitive.

I am a Robotic Enterprise Automation Consultant and have used various RPA tools too. This is something kind of new. All my team members are just a workflow away! We have many non-techies in the house, and they are loving this new tool. Endless possibilities.
  • No coding is required.
  • Integration with Native windows applications.
  • Importing workflows and copy pasting is easy.
  • Saves a lot of time.
  • Integration with third-party applications will make it better.
  • Need awareness among the end-users.
  • Training videos or tutorials will be an add-on for this.
It is passing all the expectations of an automation/workflow tool. Effective and qualtitaive time is spent rather than spamming emails within the company for each task.
Read Sanyam Jain's full review
Wallys Garcia profile photo
Comindware has been personally useful for me, now I can be aware of the execution of workflows. I can also have more control over the staff that I oversee. In addition to this, I have access to information in real-time, which is also reliable. Thanks to Comindware the processes have become faster and productivity has increased.
  • Increase in labor productivity.
  • More fluid administrative processes.
  • Real, accurate and reliable information.
  • Automation of operational processes.
  • Requires adaptation time.
  • Some procedures still have to be done manually.
  • Does not have a portable version.
With Comindware Tracker, keeping tabs on personnel is now easier. Thanks to this software I can be aware of the projects in development and their status in real-time. Plus I can know the updates and modifications that are made to each of them as well as the status of the physical resources that are used for each project.
Read Wallys Garcia's full review
JOEL CORDOBA profile photo
Commindware is excellent, the experience I have had has been very positive. In fact, it has solved many problems and has facilitated processes that were previously quite tedious and demanded time and money. Commindware managed to simplify the monitoring of workflows and achieve so in a compact, single application. Now it is no longer necessary to move to the site of execution. I can monitor it from the application in real-time. It is really easy to create and manage workflows and the interface is quite friendly and facilitates the adaptation.
  • Notifications and updates in real time.
  • Facility for the creation of workflows.
  • Integration with multiple operating systems and access from anywhere.
  • Reduction of time and money spent on trips.
  • Specialized and precise technical support.
  • Ease of creation of web forms.
  • Custom notification settings.
  • The cost of the license is a bit high.
  • The user interface can be improved, it is a bit complicated.
  • There is no mobile version.
The work I do requires monitoring a large number of people and processes. Normally I had to move to different places to verify the status of the processes and workflows in execution. It was necessary to ask the report to the staff in charge and ensure that they report in a timely manner. Now with this application, I can monitor them without moving from my office. Also with advanced notifications, I can be completely in the know with what's going on.
Read JOEL CORDOBA's full review
Engr Aijaz Ali Khushk profile photo
September 29, 2019

Comindware Tracker Review

Comindware Tracker is excellent workflow software. It is helping us for team collaboration and management. Comindware Tracker is friendly for non-technical users. It's very helpful for our organization.
  • A single ecosystem for workflow design, automation, and execution.
  • Business analytics.
  • Non-coding workflow software.
  • Customer request management and issue tracking.
Comindware Tracker makes it easy for all projects and project participants to see where they are within a project.
Read Engr Aijaz Ali Khushk's full review
Comindware Tracker is being used to track worldwide performances. Cloud-based tracking system through which we optimize operation and process for business development.

• Very strong work flow management.
  • Multi-window system helps integration.
  • Maybe consider a mobile version of the software.
  • The software is a little slow on my PC due to high usage of RAM.

Comindware Tracker is a great feature for sending and creating documents of any kind for the company. The process can be changed over and over, allowing you to create and delegate tasks to simplify the process when working. The Comindware interface could be more interactive for other uses, and maybe a suggestion would be to have a mobile feature in the future, so it can help the users.

It is used by a department of the organization. One of the best things about the software is that it is very easy to set up. It's also very flexible to update changes in forms and data. It offers you advanced analytics for effective management of workflow. Overall a great software for SMEs and startups in particular.
  • It is very easy to customize forms and workflows in this software.
  • It is a non-coding workflow software. It is also very easy to set up and operate this software as no IT resource is required to set it up.
  • The software should be integrated with popular social media platforms and email clients like outlook.
  • Reporting wise it can be improved by introducing different report templates to choose from.
As a startup, I wanted a very simple, easy to set up, effective workflow software and Comindware Tracker was just exactly like that and took care of my workflow needs. It helped me decide by giving me suitable reports . I could easily customize forms and workflows at anytime. It helps with a lot of transparency.
On the flip side, would expect it to be integrated with popular email clients like Outlook and other popular social media platforms to make it more versatile. A mobile app of the software would greatly help it to reach a more global audience.
November 18, 2019

Comindware Tracker Review

We have used Comindware Tracker in our department to prioritize our workload as well as monitor, control and sectionalise completed and active tasks for easy usage and to to provide access to breakdowns of workflow tasks.
  • It integrates very comfortably since the platform provides a multi-window system
  • It is a cloud based hosted tracking system through which we can optimize operations and processes for business development.
  • It is business based management software and very useful for track performance.
  • Cost is a little bit high.
  • It has no CRM integration.
  • Customer support takes longer.
Works well for team support, team collaboration, quick setup without IT resources and ease of electronic form design.
We perform a lot of collaborative research which really gets out of hand at times. The tool helps us solve a lot of collaborative issues which is usually the case in the field of research work. We use it currently at the departmental level but I see it getting implemented across the organization.
  • It is very easy to design workflows.
  • Absolutely no need to code the rules.
  • User management is perfect.
  • Reporting is just average.
  • The API can be improved too.
  • Need to more compatible with other tools like Outlook.
Comindware Tracker is very well suited in areas that have a lot of exchange of thoughts and ideas that need to be organized into a proper flow. Essentially, where a lot of things need to be collaborated on. It is not very suitable for quick collaborative work as there is a certain slowness to handle access permissions, and also if spreadsheets are involved.
The software has been quite useful for all departments of the company because it has greatly improved the communication between them. Each department leader has access to the software to report their news to other areas. It has solved all the issues we previously had with our communication.
  • Improve communication between departments.
  • Productivity increase.
  • Cost savings and travel and investment expenses.
  • Automation of administrative processes.
  • Real-time information.
  • Greater inclusion and participation in software and technology.
  • Software administration and maintenance costs.
  • License cost is a bit high.
  • Training time for software adaptation and use.
As a workflow manager, it has personally allowed me to track and have more control over the processes and tasks in the execution of the personnel under my responsibility or those departments that depend on me. With this software, I can see the news and the reports in real-time. This has helped me to avoid displacements that I used to do to get the information personally.
EDUARDO SANDOVAL profile photo
I have been using Commindware Tracker for more than a year, and it has really been a very positive experience. Thanks to this application I can be aware of the workflows in progress and the status of the projects and processes that I am in charge of. Really, it has saved time and money on trips without mentioning that it has notifications in real-time that inform me about any new features presented in the flow.
  • It allows me to stay updated with respect to workflows in execution.
  • We're saving time and money in travel to the places where the processes and / or projects are executed.
  • It helps create easy and fast workflows. You can do it in a few steps. It's really easy!
  • Timely and reliable technical support.
  • Improving the user interface is a bit obsolete for my taste.
  • They could improve the periodicity of the updates. Sometimes they take too long.
My work requires me to manage a lot of information and monitor a lot of processes. Comindware makes things much easier for me since I can track workflows from the application, plus I can know the status in real-time of the workflows that are in execution. It has really made things much easier for me and has helped me to make the most of the time.
Read EDUARDO SANDOVAL's full review
Wajeeh Rehman profile photo
We are using this to organize our different departments' workflows. It is a very handy tool and helped us a lot in simplifying and presenting the things. I highly recommend this to all medical practice like ours to use and add value to your work. Also it has a cloud facility which is the basic requirement of the current time.
  • It has an outlook-style interface
  • Cloud base facility
  • Easy automation of your work flows
  • Some time stuck
  • Needs more upgrades
  • Graphics should be improved
It is a very handy tool and has amazing features in it. You can automate your work processes no matter in which department you are. It has the capability of solving your problems. I will recommend this to everyone. It is not recommended if you are a small company with less workflow requirements.
Read Wajeeh Rehman's full review
Rose M. Warner profile photo
It is used by the Development team. This tool is very simple, fast and efficient. It is easily synchronized with other tools and provides an easy interface. There are multiple functions for easy management of the workflow, connection with all types of devices, reduces the effort of the team. Comindware has helped solve problems related to process management, task management, and workflow definition.
  • A friendly user interface, workflow, and the creation of forms is very easy. There is no need for complicated or expensive workouts.
  • It is easily accessible through any web browser.
  • It facilitates the creation of web forms without writing a single line of code.
  • Active Directory integration is great, user administration is quick and easy.
  • Tracking the status of a workflow is very simple and fast.
  • Does not have a native application for mobile devices, you have to use a web browser.
  • There are no contextual menus.
Recommended for all companies, both large and small, supplying workflow needs and supporting convenient social communication among team members involved in particular tasks.
Read Rose M. Warner's full review
Santhosh Reddy profile photo
Business process automation.
  • Comindware Tracker is integrated with Active Directory, so user management is a snap.
  • Comindware Tracker has wonderful drag and drop designers for both workflows and forms.
  • Easily accessible via any web browser so that's a big plus.
  • Sometimes requires me to refresh the page and restart the order.
  • Not too many report templates. If there were more it could really help.
With the majority of my teammates, working hand in hand before had been quite challenging as no one would want to accept that he or she is wrong or in error, but since we have come across Comindware, we have been working together, especially when tracking our customer base and client complaints and issues.
Read Santhosh Reddy's full review
Sarah Sheluchin profile photo
Excellent task manager software - supports both management and workflow. Time tracking is available and much used in our firm. Integration with Microsoft Outlook is also a great feature which is important to us as this is our main email client. The ability to access from mobile is also greatly used. Being able to use Comindware Tracker for common processes or standalone tasks for crucial in our decision to test the software. The software is flexible and computer-novice friendly, making training required minimal and efficient to implement.
  • Delegation of tasks
  • Integration with other programs
  • Web-based access
  • Mobile access
  • Easy to use layout
  • Formulas
  • Initial start up tools
Comindware Tracker is well suited to an environment where delegation and some team work is required to complete tasks. It allows staff to work independently while following their designated tasks. It may not be as suitable for a team-only environment.
Read Sarah Sheluchin's full review
Ananthi N profile photo
This tool is used across all the development team for workflow management. With little training effort, any nontechnical member also can use it. It easily syncs with other tools, and provides an easy interface. There are multiple features of easy workflow management, connecting with all types of devices, etc. Overall, it reduces the team effort.
  • Sync with all the devices.
  • Good UI.
  • Features list.
  • The cost of the product could be improved.
  • Expecting quicker customer support responses.
  • Overall, it is an excellent tool.
This tool is best used when you have multiple separated teams that need to work together on a single project. Workflows are shared easily among team members. But, if your organization has only a few team members, this tool is not suitable to use, because there is no need to collaborate among team members.
Read Ananthi N's full review
June 14, 2019

Amazing Product

It has been an amazing product to use. Comindware Tracker makes it easy to tweak workflows and forms,
to everyone can easily optimize without breaking stride. It allows you to maintain and update those workflows and forms with ease too. You set the rules and controls in a form so they can be replicated out for usage on mobile devices too. It allows you to send a document to several people rather than just one person or one person at a time.

I do not dislike much as of right now. Comindware Tracker to me seems like an amazing product and software to use to help me do what I need to do. So at this time, nothing is at a dislike to me.

It allows you to be in control, maintain the workflow and sustainability of workflows and forms.
It also allows you to send documents to several people instead of one by one, which makes it able to cut back on the time when working and sending documents to personnel.

I would give this advice to prospective and probably upcoming users of Comindware Tracker to please give this a try. It can save you time and help you maintain what you need. It will ensure you that your workflows are quick and efficient.
  • Maintain workflows.
  • Sends documents to multiple people.
  • Optimize everything.
  • Easy to use.
  • Did not find any cons.
  • Maybe I am the con since I don't have any cons for Comindware Tracker.
Do you need to send a document to multiple people? Then you need Comindware Tracker to optimize your time.

Your home life would not be great using Comindware tracker to optimize your schedule.

That is really all that I can think of I am not the best with coming up with scenarios.
We
implemented the software for collaboration between our Purchase team and
Operations team. It helped immensely with ensuring that both teams are in the loop about which orders entered by Operations team are pending and should be urgently looked into by our Purchase team. Our Purchase team efficiency and Operation team productivity have improved since implementing. Its performance goes above the average expectation.
  • You don't need technical skills to develop, maintain and update workflows.
  • The user interface looks great and navigation around it is simple.
  • Mobile app is missing.
  • Not too many report templates.
It can be useful to track the different stages of projects and the people working on them. Moving along and collaborating with the next person in the chain of events got easier. It's also useful to track
different stages of the service process and the technical hands making it happen, enabling them to collaborate better and getting the work done faster.
We have been using Comindware Tracker in our own department to build and solve problems regarding process management, task management, and workflow definition. This is an important element for us to standardize the business process, keep track of them and automatize as much as possible. Using Comindware we are able to address lack of data and process standardization, as well as avoiding high effort manual tasks.
  • Mobile friendly
  • Easy to use, no need for heavy training
  • Unified documents, processes, and tasks
  • Low-code, non-skilled IT users can work on it
  • Improved collaboration
  • Time tracking
  • So far no points to raise, I am a very experienced IT resource with +10 years of experience and this solution is outstanding.
Comindware Tracker is well suited to improve collaboration and standardize communication among team members. Moreover, the workflow and business process management features are unique to standardize activities across areas, identify bottlenecks and time constraints and serving as a valuable input for Lean management and process improvement.
It is being used by the whole organization. Used to design and manage workflows. Various Forms to be configured as per demand and usage. Best part is no coding is required hence extremely easy to understand. Usage with non technical team has reduced need of commercial training for the workforce.

• Very easy to use since no coding is required. This reduces need of technical training.
  • Tool is easily approachable as it can be accessed via any web-broswer.
  • Timely notifications make sure we don't miss anything. Can easily check a workflow status.
  • Lacks API integrations with a few popular websites.
  • Should have a mobile app to make it more accessible.
  • More documentation regarding setup & usage would be helpful.
It is very easy to use. Designing and managing workflows doesn't require any coding so even a non-technical person can use it. This reduces the need of technical training for the workforce. Can be easily accessed via any web browser, so that's a plus. Although a mobile app would also be more useful in the long run. Timely notifications make sure we don't miss our schedule
Shauna Bayler profile photo
We are using Comindware Tracker in some departments and it is going to be used across the organization in a while. Form-based workflows or a synchronous work processes are designed by demand. Some of these processes are specific to a group or department, but some business processes involve field workers and people from multiple departments.
  • Flexibility in our workflow automation. It’s easy to modify the existing processes when the need arises
  • Web forms creation without a single line of code
  • The parallel approval mechanism allows sending work items to a group rather than a single person
  • No cons as for now
Comindware Tracker is for collaboration-focused workflows. It routs the process, allows social collaboration and assigning work items to queues, sends notifications and allows convenient workflow tasks management for individuals. You can also create your own individual tasks, but this functionality is far from perfect and don't use it for to-do-list management.
Read Shauna Bayler's full review
Alexey Fosten profile photo
My company is using Comindware Tracker to enhance daily workflows across all departments and to create new processes that facilitate sharing information by employees and building knowledge base. We have numerous workflow apps running, including a bulk of approval apps, claim management apps, corporate training and HR processes automation apps, and more.
  • Easy to set up. I built my first app prototype and got it up and running during trial period. Technical support was very responsive and helpful.
  • It empowers you to develop and enhance applications quickly. There's no need to switch to administrator's environment - you can do all you need from a single environment for both administrator and user. No need to stop running workflow items if you need to adjust a workflow or a form.
  • Comindware tutorials are quite detailed, but does not cater for real life issues.
It is perfect for approval-based workflows.
Read Alexey Fosten's full review
Encio Bonilla profile photo
This software is extremely useful in my department. It provides me a general vision of human resources and issue tracking by using all kinds of workflows and their analysis, and also is compatible with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and the mobile operating systems like Android and iOS.
  • Friendly UI
  • Powerful software
  • Strong technical support
  • Maybe more compatibility with Excel formats.
  • It lacks integration with web-based alternatives out of the box.
  • No other complaints.
It works perfectly to organize every aspect of the business by using workflows. The interface let you see the whole organization clearly, and make the best decision every time.
Read Encio Bonilla's full review
Venice Sanders profile photo
Comindware Tracker is used by our entire company and we have numerous workflows, starting with new employee hiring and to capital expenditure request. People find it very approachable since it is web-based, emails the requests to assignee along with reminders and makes it a one-click-deal to check a particular workflow status. Overall, it has really streamlined our collaboration and helped with getting much more responsive to requests.
  • Workflow and form creation is super easy
  • With Active Directory integration, user management is straightforward
  • Permission scheme creation is a snap - you can give specific permissions to a group and a single user
  • Easy to track a workflow status and quickly learn where it is stuck
  • Excel exports for data
  • Advanced notification settings
  • The reporting could be improved. Reports creation is OK, but report templates would help a lot.
Comindware Tracker is a good fit for streamlining information heavy and nonlinear workflows. Especially the workflows that require a lot of back and forth with multiple collaborators who input information and several approvers. For example, here is how one of our workflows - https://www.screencast.com/t/qWpcWE3KV Simple and powerful workflow tool.
Read Venice Sanders's full review
Lucas Shelton profile photo
Comindware Tracker helps with keeping jobs on track. It allows anyone in the engineering department to see at what stage a project is in, which comes in very handy. I would say Comindware tracker has definitely made a big difference with making sure projects are released to produce efficiently and effectively.
  • Making sure projects are being build to the latest revision .
  • Getting projects released to production on time.
  • Keeping everyone in the loop.
  • Automated E-mails need some improvement.
  • The layout of the software needs some pizazz, I'm a millennial you know.
  • When using Comindware Tracker through Outlook problems occur.
The main reason my company uses Comindware Tracker is to make sure projects are being built to the latest revision, and Comindware Tracker does a great job of that. It also allows everyone in the sales department to see what stage a project is in, eliminating the need for sales to contact engineering to find out that very thing.
Read Lucas Shelton's full review
Lucy Smantser profile photo
June 12, 2018

Highly recommend

Comindware Tracker is in use all over the company and helps with streamlining workflows across the whole organization. I personally am responsible for developing, maintaining and updating HR workflows including recruitment, onboarding, corporate training, performance and compliance reviews, and etc. Besides, Comindware Tracker works together with our performance management system and ensures proper performance review process.
  • Easy workflow creation and update
  • Straightforward drag and drop form builder
  • Open API for integration
  • Out-of-box MS Outlook integration
  • New form replication on mobile devices within a single publishing process
  • It would be nice to have rule pre-sets for forms. Now you have to use Excel-like formulas and it makes rules setting process slightly fiddly.
Comindware Tracker is well suited for any paperwork that multiple people approve and for processes that require a lot of back and forth with much backtracking. It also allows for managing single tasks that are not included in a workflow, but I would say that Comindware Tracker is less appropriate for this.
Read Lucy Smantser's full review

About Comindware Tracker

Comindware Tracker is non-coding workflow management software designed to connect people, data, automated workflows and task collaboration threads in a single environment and streamline daily business operations.

Web-based workflow software by Comindware allows non-technical users to create automated workflows and web-forms with drag'n'drop simplicity right from web-browser. It also aims to empower business users to modify workflows and forms on-the-fly without requests to IT-professionals.

Comindware Tracker addresses business needs such as:
  • Approval Request Management,
  • Document Tracking,
  • Customer Request and Claim Management,
  • Compliance and Policy Management,
  • and more.
This workflow software runs on a desktop computer, iOS and Android phone or tablet. It is also pre-integrated with MS Outlook, so that users can collaborate on workflows and tasks with a team right from MS Outlook.

Comindware Tracker Features

Has featureGraphic Workflow Builder
Has featureDrag'n'drop Web-form Designer
Has featureBusiness Rules Engine
Has featureBuilt-in Collaboration Tools
Has featureOn-the-fly changes to workflows and web-forms
Has featureTime- and condition-based notifications
Has featureDashboards and scheduled reports
Has featureData export to MS Word and MS Excel
Has featureMS Outlook integration
Has featureOpen API for inbound and outbound

Comindware Tracker Screenshots

Comindware Tracker Integrations

Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook

Comindware Tracker Competitors

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Comindware Tracker is available for purchase on a per-user subscription plan.

Comindware Tracker Customer Size Distribution