Reviews (1-25 of 33)
- Drag and drop helps a lot.
- Multi-platform support/web app.
- The workflow designer is very intuitive.
I am a Robotic Enterprise Automation Consultant and have used various RPA tools too. This is something kind of new. All my team members are just a workflow away! We have many non-techies in the house, and they are loving this new tool. Endless possibilities.
- No coding is required.
- Integration with Native windows applications.
- Importing workflows and copy pasting is easy.
- Saves a lot of time.
- Integration with third-party applications will make it better.
- Need awareness among the end-users.
- Training videos or tutorials will be an add-on for this.
- Increase in labor productivity.
- More fluid administrative processes.
- Real, accurate and reliable information.
- Automation of operational processes.
- Requires adaptation time.
- Some procedures still have to be done manually.
- Does not have a portable version.
- Notifications and updates in real time.
- Facility for the creation of workflows.
- Integration with multiple operating systems and access from anywhere.
- Reduction of time and money spent on trips.
- Specialized and precise technical support.
- Ease of creation of web forms.
- Custom notification settings.
- The cost of the license is a bit high.
- The user interface can be improved, it is a bit complicated.
- There is no mobile version.
Comindware Tracker is a great feature for sending and creating documents of any kind for the company. The process can be changed over and over, allowing you to create and delegate tasks to simplify the process when working. The Comindware interface could be more interactive for other uses, and maybe a suggestion would be to have a mobile feature in the future, so it can help the users.
- It is very easy to customize forms and workflows in this software.
- It is a non-coding workflow software. It is also very easy to set up and operate this software as no IT resource is required to set it up.
- The software should be integrated with popular social media platforms and email clients like outlook.
- Reporting wise it can be improved by introducing different report templates to choose from.
On the flip side, would expect it to be integrated with popular email clients like Outlook and other popular social media platforms to make it more versatile. A mobile app of the software would greatly help it to reach a more global audience.
- It integrates very comfortably since the platform provides a multi-window system
- It is a cloud based hosted tracking system through which we can optimize operations and processes for business development.
- It is business based management software and very useful for track performance.
- Cost is a little bit high.
- It has no CRM integration.
- Customer support takes longer.
- It is very easy to design workflows.
- Absolutely no need to code the rules.
- User management is perfect.
- Reporting is just average.
- The API can be improved too.
- Need to more compatible with other tools like Outlook.
- Improve communication between departments.
- Productivity increase.
- Cost savings and travel and investment expenses.
- Automation of administrative processes.
- Real-time information.
- Greater inclusion and participation in software and technology.
- Software administration and maintenance costs.
- License cost is a bit high.
- Training time for software adaptation and use.
- It allows me to stay updated with respect to workflows in execution.
- We're saving time and money in travel to the places where the processes and / or projects are executed.
- It helps create easy and fast workflows. You can do it in a few steps. It's really easy!
- Timely and reliable technical support.
- Improving the user interface is a bit obsolete for my taste.
- They could improve the periodicity of the updates. Sometimes they take too long.
- A friendly user interface, workflow, and the creation of forms is very easy. There is no need for complicated or expensive workouts.
- It is easily accessible through any web browser.
- It facilitates the creation of web forms without writing a single line of code.
- Active Directory integration is great, user administration is quick and easy.
- Tracking the status of a workflow is very simple and fast.
- Does not have a native application for mobile devices, you have to use a web browser.
- There are no contextual menus.
- Comindware Tracker is integrated with Active Directory, so user management is a snap.
- Comindware Tracker has wonderful drag and drop designers for both workflows and forms.
- Easily accessible via any web browser so that's a big plus.
- Sometimes requires me to refresh the page and restart the order.
- Not too many report templates. If there were more it could really help.
Your home life would not be great using Comindware tracker to optimize your schedule.
That is really all that I can think of I am not the best with coming up with scenarios.
implemented the software for collaboration between our Purchase team and
Operations team. It helped immensely with ensuring that both teams are in the loop about which orders entered by Operations team are pending and should be urgently looked into by our Purchase team. Our Purchase team efficiency and Operation team productivity have improved since implementing. Its performance goes above the average expectation.
different stages of the service process and the technical hands making it happen, enabling them to collaborate better and getting the work done faster.
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use, no need for heavy training
- Unified documents, processes, and tasks
- Low-code, non-skilled IT users can work on it
- Improved collaboration
- Time tracking
- So far no points to raise, I am a very experienced IT resource with +10 years of experience and this solution is outstanding.
- Very easy to use since no coding is required. This reduces need of technical training.
- Tool is easily approachable as it can be accessed via any web-broswer.
- Timely notifications make sure we don't miss anything. Can easily check a workflow status.
- Lacks API integrations with a few popular websites.
- Should have a mobile app to make it more accessible.
- More documentation regarding setup & usage would be helpful.
- Flexibility in our workflow automation. It’s easy to modify the existing processes when the need arises
- Web forms creation without a single line of code
- The parallel approval mechanism allows sending work items to a group rather than a single person
- No cons as for now
- Easy to set up. I built my first app prototype and got it up and running during trial period. Technical support was very responsive and helpful.
- It empowers you to develop and enhance applications quickly. There's no need to switch to administrator's environment - you can do all you need from a single environment for both administrator and user. No need to stop running workflow items if you need to adjust a workflow or a form.
- Comindware tutorials are quite detailed, but does not cater for real life issues.
- Workflow and form creation is super easy
- With Active Directory integration, user management is straightforward
- Permission scheme creation is a snap - you can give specific permissions to a group and a single user
- Easy to track a workflow status and quickly learn where it is stuck
- Excel exports for data
- Advanced notification settings
- The reporting could be improved. Reports creation is OK, but report templates would help a lot.
- Making sure projects are being build to the latest revision .
- Getting projects released to production on time.
- Keeping everyone in the loop.
- Automated E-mails need some improvement.
- The layout of the software needs some pizazz, I'm a millennial you know.
- When using Comindware Tracker through Outlook problems occur.
- Easy workflow creation and update
- Straightforward drag and drop form builder
- Open API for integration
- Out-of-box MS Outlook integration
- New form replication on mobile devices within a single publishing process
- It would be nice to have rule pre-sets for forms. Now you have to use Excel-like formulas and it makes rules setting process slightly fiddly.
Comindware Tracker Scorecard Summary
About Comindware Tracker
Web-based workflow software by Comindware allows non-technical users to create automated workflows and web-forms with drag'n'drop simplicity right from web-browser. It also aims to empower business users to modify workflows and forms on-the-fly without requests to IT-professionals.
Comindware Tracker addresses business needs such as:
- Approval Request Management,
- Document Tracking,
- Customer Request and Claim Management,
- Compliance and Policy Management,
- and more.
Comindware Tracker Screenshots
Comindware Tracker Integrations
Comindware Tracker Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Comindware Tracker is available for purchase on a per-user subscription plan.
Comindware Tracker Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Comindware Tracker Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Comindware Tracker Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Germany, Russia|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Russian|