CommerceHub

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CommerceHub, and make your voice heard!

What is CommerceHub?

17 people want pricing too

What is Shopify?

Shopify is a commerce platform designed for both online stores and retail locations. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, and the Shopify POS application to power retail sales.

What is Salesforce Commerce Cloud?

Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly called Demandware) is a cloud-based eCommerce solution that touts flexibility and scalability for enterprises. It features merchandising tools, such as sorting, filtering, image zooming, and more.

What is CommerceHub?

CommerceHub is an omnichannel retail platform for suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers. It has three pieces: ProductStream, DemandStream, and OrderStream. ProductStream connects retailers with suppliers and product data, allowing users to manage their online product catalog. DemandStream connects product catalog details with marketing and advertising programs, and OrderStream facilitates inventory, fulfillment, shipping, returns, etc.

CommerceHub Technical Details

Jan Glover | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use this portal to download packing slips so I can enter orders. I upload inventory so the store knows what we have on hand. And I enter tracking information that is passed on to the customer. It also allows me to track how many orders I have received at any given time.
  • User friendly
  • The features are simple.
  • Can get a lot of information in one place
  • When closing out orders, I wish it could sort by product.
CommerceHub is suited for my business needs as it is all e-commerce customers who order 1-2 items. During this COVID pandemic, my orders that used to be 40 per day are now 300-400 a day so this portal is not working well for me due to all the manual entering I have to do. And since I can’t sort by product it takes really long to close out orders.
Travis Weed | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use commercehub as an edi system to process orders that come from Home Depot. It is used across the entire organization in order to print the orders, access order information, ship orders, and invoice orders. This prevents us from having to have orders either faxed to us or emailed and the orders can automatically be dropped into NetSuite with the help of B2B gateway.
  • Order searching
  • Shipping
  • Order organization
  • Invoicing
  • Order printing
  • Allow for mass uploads for shipping and invoicing.
  • Allow for custom notes when canceling an order.
  • Allow for changing items that are shipped or invoiced when needing to change a customer order.
Commercehub is perfect for those that sell in a online market place such as Walmart, home Depot, Lowe's, Amazon, and other various stores that also have an online presence. If you are getting hundreds of orders then commercehub will make your life so much easier.